[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>older brother is a successful chad Anyone else?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 17
>older brother is a successful chad

Anyone else?
>>
I don't have a brother but my younger sister is a stacy bitch
>>
>>27605973
I have a younger brother successful Chad.
>>
>both my sisters are beautiful successful stacies
>i'm an ugly femanon who doesn't leave the house

My parents should have stopped after their second child
>>
>>27605973
My younger brother is a successful beta and my youngest brother is a successful Chad.
>>
Yeah, my brother went to Harvard and he's some big shot chemist now working for the pharmaceutical companies. The guy's a total jerk, and I'm not just saying that because he has money.
>>
My older brother is chad. Taller, better skin, muscular, has motivation, basically all my Dad's genes. Meanwhile I got shit on.
>>
File: Breast Rub.jpg (84 KB, 758x420) Image search: [Google]
Breast Rub.jpg
84 KB, 758x420
>>27605973
>My older brother gives me money
I fucking hate him. He just 'pitys' me because I'm not a fat shit like him.
>>
>>27605973
My younger sister is the ultimate Stacy. Extremely skinny, platinum blonde hair, works as a cosmetologist, Chad bf, tons of friends. She just got back from a weekend trip to a music festival with 10 "friends," I'm positive she did drugs and fucked a lot of dudes while she was there

We got compared to Velma and Daphne a lot as kids. Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>little brother is a 19 year old virgin who plays rocket league all day
>>have girls over all the time
>>gonna get my russian immigrant sex addict friend to take his virginity

Cant make this shit up
>>
>>27605973
You should be happy for your brother, little piece of shit
>>
my older brother is the chad to end all chads

he literally has the looks of a male model, he's a master of economics working at a high prestige company, he has a gf whose family is rich as fuck millionaires who own lots of property in multiple European capital cities, he's ripped etc.

Also his personality is very deep on the dark triad territory. He is literally incapable of being inconfident, ever since he was a child he would deny anything was ever his fault, even when he was in the kids football team and the coach tried to give him advice on what to do and what not to do based on their practice and games, he would always deny he did a single mistake. This of course would be a flaw if he was incompetent, but he is highly competent and motivated on his field so it just adds to his drive...
>>
>>27606476
That's not nice to say about a brother who loves you enough to give you money.
>>
Literally me. My brother is better than me in every possible way. I don't hate him, though, I love him very much. I just hate myself.
>>
>>27606059
Is that Julia Roberts sister?
>>
>>27605973
>older brother knocked up a roastie who already has two kids

It's a weird feel. He's accomplished two things I have come to realize that I never will (having sex, and having a kid), but it's with a roastie single mom.
>>
My younger brothers are both chads while i'm a KHHV failure.
>>
File: 1459067137734.jpg (9 KB, 374x227) Image search: [Google]
1459067137734.jpg
9 KB, 374x227
>younger sister is more Alpha than me

Anyone else have this feel?
>>
>>27606047
This. It's even worse.
>>
>older sister found bf around age of 15
>closing in on 20 years together

feels good man
>>
>>27606493
>Just fuck my shit up
I will if you want, babe.
>>
File: 30654.jpg (114 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
30654.jpg
114 KB, 640x960
>>27605973
>little sister is a successful Stacy
anyone else?
>>
>>27606114
how exactly is he a successful beta?
>>
>only child so don't have a set metric of success

I'm the first person in my family to go to university so I'm already accomplished enough for my folks to be somewhat proud
>>
>tfw better student than brother
>tfw brother is more social
>tfw we both have no luck with women

It's ok
>>
>highschool dropout
>25 y/o NEET
>older brother has a decent job as a journalist
>well known where he lives
>has a wife and a child
The worst part is that my mother keeps comparing me to him. She keeps "confusing" our names so when she talks about me she often says my brother's name instead "by accident". Which is a clear reflection that she'd rather have HIM instead of me close to her.
It's kind of fucked up because I believe I'd be living better if she accepted me for who I am rather than who she wants me to be. So she keeps pressuring me to do what she wants me to do and says every other activity I do is shit, for everything I've ever done.
I know I shouldn't give a fuck but still I have to deal with not being good enough no matter what I do and having to stick to a stupid plan that doesn't go along with me.
Even when I tell her what I'd like to study she says "no, you're gonna starve to death if you study that".
What really rustles my jimmies is that she thinks I'm not capable of being more than a dumb wageslave, and even though I believe I can be way better than that, I often find myself without money and instead of motivating me she pushes her agenda onto me.
>>
File: 03yTOs.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
03yTOs.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>27605973
>younger brother is an arrogant annoying shit

Anyone else?
>>
>>27608328
>Even when I tell her what I'd like to study she says "no, you're gonna starve to death if you study that".
who gives a fuck what she thinks? You're an adult, do what you want.
>>
>>27608061
>younger sister is one of the top athletes in her sport in the region, dating future Olympic athlete, she is the center of her social circle
>I spend most of every day sleeping and drinking heavily while fucking around on the computer
>>
>>27608328
You couldn't even graduate high school. You are pathetic, stop thinking you are capable of anything more than being a wage slave until you die.
>>
File: ghostbusters.png (1 MB, 1160x979) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters.png
1 MB, 1160x979
>older sister is a stacey who rode the cock carousel and fucked billions of different foreign 'exotic' guys and then settled down in her early 30s with a nice stable beta
I hate her so much
>>
>>27608421
Yes. He think he's amazing and intelligent, but is just as normie as you can get.
>>
>older sister is a charge nurse at the age of 30
>I'm doing a second degree because I fucked up my first one
>this one isn't going great either because it's an NHS, patient involved job and I'm autism as fuck

Welp.
>>
>>27605973
>older brother is a failed normie
>it's starting to look like I might grow out of robothood and become a Chad

Feelsgoodman
>>
>>27606282
>muscular, has motivation,
These aren't determined by genetics m8.
>>
Brother is 10 years older than me

>Bought acre & a half property with house by 23
>Married by 26
>Has 4 kids
>Mortgage paid off by 36
>I'm still living with parents, currently NEET, never had a relationship go longer than a few weeks
>hate myself and want to die

The cunt set an impossible standard for me to live by
>>
>>27605973
Both me and my brothers are drop outs and failures.
>>
I feel ya OP. Life is shit.
>>
>>27606988
Youre a good brother my friend
>>
>oldest brother is married with kids, no degree, okay job
>middle brother is good looking, very social and good with women, worthless bachelors, never had a decent job
>im okay looking, shit with people but have dated, in a phd program, had a respectable job before that

I think I win?
>>
File: 1458749991345.jpg (25 KB, 420x260) Image search: [Google]
1458749991345.jpg
25 KB, 420x260
>>27605973
>older brother doesn't exist
>tfw only child

I have been left to rot in this pit of autism and dank memes in complete solitude, and my diligence and suffering has been rewarded by true enlightenment

anyone else know this feel?
>>
>don't even have an older brother
>he's still more successful than me
>>
>>27608328
lol lemme guess, you dropped out of highschool because you thought you were better than it? Then to comfort your family\friend you told them you would just get your GED and go to college. how's dat plan goin buddy? Guess highschool really wasn't the problem
>>
>>27605973
Complete opposite for me, I'm the elder, the youngest is the 'pride of the family'.
>>
>>27608421
>be me
>younger brother has severe hatred of me
>constantly makes fun of my deaf ear
>constantly uses wrestling moves on my younger sister who is younger than him
>sometimes sayas under his breath how "he hates this family"

overall he's just a little shit who will never grow up.
>>
>>27610001
bros b5 hoes
>>
>>27605973
Same OP, same
>>
>>27605973

Could be worse, my younger brother is a chad. He was popular went to parties and was good at sports while I am an autistic (literal) faggot.

He's in uni now and it looks like he will be very successful and happy in his life.
>>
File: me.jpg (29 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
29 KB, 640x510
>>27605973
>tfw you brother is a fucking 9/10 Chad and fuck bitches left and right while you're a beta 6 that never even kissed anyone at age 19
>>
My twin brother is exactly the opposite of me. He's pretty much what I wanted to be in life but all I have is pretty much me, a pretty shitty roll of the dice.
>>
File: 1423521926454.jpg (38 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1423521926454.jpg
38 KB, 396x385
>mfw my siblings are art students and nurses
Setting the bar so low even I can surpass it
>>
>>27605973
yeah but he takes me to the hookers and that's a bretty nice.
>>
File: grumpy pika.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
grumpy pika.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>big brother was a shit growing up
>always bullied me
>always argued with parents
>did shit in school, always in trouble
>got in trouble with the police a couple of times
>however he was popular and decent at sports
>always over-shadowed me
>pretty sure he lost his virginity before 16 at least
>now has a qt big-tiddied gf who he lives with
>has a decent career too
>meanwhile I actually tried in school
>kept my head down, rarely got into trouble
>left school with few friends and few social/life skills
>was a NEET until recently, now in a dead end job through nepotism
>being kicked out to live on my own
>virgin, masturbate to anime
Being the younger brother is true suffering. Fuck you, onii-chan
>>
Older and younger brother both are. I have a good relationship with them but it feels like shit.
>>
It's the younger brother for me

>Younger brother is married and has his own small house
>Only thing I could do better was drive my dad around because brother didn't have a licence
>Brother recently passed his driving test
>I am soon to become obsolete

It's a sort of bittersweet feel.
>>
>>27605973

Yeah I do, but I am happy for him, I know deep inside he's as miserable as me... As are all Chads...
>>
>>27606059
Tits or gtfo
There are no women on the internet.
Original comment desu Senpai
>>
File: 1455552584964.png (222 KB, 498x691) Image search: [Google]
1455552584964.png
222 KB, 498x691
>>27605973
>Brother is like 8 years older than me, like 32
>Gets with chicks several years younger than me
>Even as young as 18
>>
>>27605973
>younger brother lost his virginity and I haven't
>>
File: Cryin pepper .jpg (18 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
Cryin pepper .jpg
18 KB, 384x384
>>27611624
>younger sister lost virginity and I haven't
>>
File: 1456510163597.jpg (252 KB, 800x765) Image search: [Google]
1456510163597.jpg
252 KB, 800x765
>>27611650
>Have a niece that has probably lost her virginity already and I haven't
>>
I love being an only child. Hell I'm even the youngest person in my entire family. I get compared to no-one.
>>
File: hell.jpg (372 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
372 KB, 854x859
>>27611864
Truly the worst of feels

Original commento desu senpai.
>>
File: Pepesuicide2.jpg (22 KB, 594x463) Image search: [Google]
Pepesuicide2.jpg
22 KB, 594x463
>>27610197
this is how i feel. I need to take my families name to great heights or I wont fulfill the duties my other siblings failed to do. All pressure is on me now
>>
File: Smug Luke.jpg (42 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
Smug Luke.jpg
42 KB, 384x384
>>27605973
>Dad was successful chad in his youth
>Is full JUST Tier now

Reminder that all chads get what's coming to them eventually.
>>
don't know about chad but my siblings are all normies of some kind. I'm a shut-in virgin myself.
>>
Not really but

>Dad was alpha chad in hs/college
>was prom king

>my brother and I are friendless betas

At least I've been laid where as my brother didn't drop out of college like me
>>
My older brother constantly brings his gf to our apartment relatives left us and she practically lives with us for like half a week every week. I don't mind her at all, I mind that I have fucking acne and don't have a gf and still kissless virgin.

And yes, he has a good skin, but he is chubby, shorter than me and a college dropout. Like, how do people even find gfs?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.