[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you move out to your own place when you're poor and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: SYpHcVj.gif (269 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
SYpHcVj.gif
269 KB, 720x405
How do you move out to your own place when you're poor and stupid?
>>
Get money from the government and move wherever you want that's reasonably affordable.
>>
>>27605931
Exactly how much money do you have at your disposal?
>>
>>27605989
$3000 savings, and I have no assets beyond a car
>>
>>27605931
I'll help you, so please answer these questions:
What country do you live in?
What level of education do you have (if any at all)?
Do you have any talents?
>>
>>27606062
America
High school diploma
None
>>
>>27606164
Assuming you're stooped and poor, therefore can't go to college, I see a few possible routes you can take.

You could probably land a job at McDonalds, BK or some other shit. Get a small shitty apartment and live sparingly. Then go from there.

Are you actually stupid though? Maybe you're just confusing social ability with intelligence?

If you're smart and lucky you could be an entrepreneur.
>>
Find a roommate on craigslist

Even with a mcjob you can live comfortably. Just lock your doors when youre not around.
>>
File: 1454379155488.gif (41 KB, 119x300) Image search: [Google]
1454379155488.gif
41 KB, 119x300
>>27606036
That's enough for a few months rent for a cheap apartment. Look for something along the lines of $500 (you might need to live with a few roommates by the way, it's not that bad though) then get a shitty job at a restaurant (they're usually looking for dishslaves and waiters) or a department store.

Then boom, you're self-sufficient. Congrats.

If you fail to find a job you'll be in a bit of trouble but with $3000 at your disposal you have a few months to get one. Even minimum wage should be able to pay the bills if you're smart.
>>
File: Contract.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Contract.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>27605931
I just moved to Oregan, my family lives in Virginia. That way I don't have to talk to them.
>>
>>27605931
I have the option to live in my old co-workers condos basement for 300/month should i take it? Its in atlanta and that city is pretty boring desu
>>
>>27606365
this

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not PEPE
>>
>>27606550
A $300 apartment in the city all to yourself is a great deal and you should definitely consider it my man

Assuming it's not a completely uninhabitable dump, of course
>>
>>27605931
Get a job for stupid people and save money
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.