[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you have one reply to explain why I nor anyone else DESERVES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1459617191665.jpg (127 KB, 491x700) Image search: [Google]
1459617191665.jpg
127 KB, 491x700
you have one reply to explain why I nor anyone else DESERVES a gf, and no, "because you le don't because that's just what I believe", will NOT be acceptable as an answer. No plagurism wil be accepted either. Come to logical conclusions based on empirical evidence. Failure to do so will result in your determining as a roastie until otherwise noted.

good luck
>>
>>27605448
I will bump, maybe you'll get a gf op
>>
>>27605448

I'm having a hard time understanding you, because your post looks like it was written by a lobotomy patient.

But if you think you "deserve" anything, it's up to you to justify why that is so, not for me to prove you otherwise.
>>
File: 1459542363153.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1459542363153.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
>>27605644
maybe I already have one
>>
File: 1459373988801.gif (900 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1459373988801.gif
900 KB, 500x269
>>27605720
>roastie ad-hominem

disqualified
>>
>>27605448
You deserve one, champ! No go out and get one.
>>
>>27605758

Don't disqualify me for your inability to form simple sentences. Apropos, that might have something to do with your virginity. Stupidity is not, in and of itself, a trait women look for in men.
>>
Need more input.

Define DESERVE.
do you mean that you deserve a chance to talk with a woman and to end up in a relationship with her if you both are compatible?
Or do you deserve a woman to just pop up out of nowhere, not like you or enjoy being with you at all, but still be forced to be with you because you DESERVE her?
Or is it something else all together?
>>
>>27605448
>you have one reply to explain why I nor anyone else DESERVES a gf,
>i nor anyone else deserves a gf
What the fuck does this even mean you imbecile? Nobody deserves anything in life. If you think so, you are more autistic than you think. If you want a gf then get one.
Oh you mean you can't?
I tell you why you can't:
Because you just want sex. That's all you care about, you just want a "girlfriend" to have sex with and lose your virginity to her. You don't give a shit about her or anybody apart from yourself.
This is why you and 90% of the people posting in this board will never ever have a girlfriend.
>>
Women are people too. You're acting like they're objects you're entitled to, but they're other people with their own thoughts and feelings. You aren't entitled to another human beings life, it has to be mutual
>>
>>27605958
OP blown the fuck out. Good work, anon.
>>
>>27605958
da fugg ju are telin moi dat boman are hooman nd hab fewings nd thaughts jst lyke us. dey r nat sum objct dat chad and tyrone uses
>>
>>27605448
Deserves? Bitch, I don't even want a GF. That'd be a living hell.
>>
File: 1458338554140.jpg (42 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1458338554140.jpg
42 KB, 720x529
>>27605798
literally you

try getting fucked
>>
>>27605934
>no one deserves anything in life

logical fallicy. there is plenty of things you could list that humans are considered deserving of right now if you wanted, but you'll pretend that isn't true. myth busted
>>
>>27605958
no one said entitled, it says deserve. step your reading comprehension up if you expect a serious reply.
>>
>>27605874
no. use your brain and come up with a hypothesis on your own. that's the point of this thread
>>
>>27607150
>you have one reply to explain why I nor anyone else DESERVES a gf
>I nor anyone else
fucking excuse me
>>
Anyone on r9k does not deserve a girl because you just read this bullshit I just wrote
>>
>>27607199
>there is plenty of things you could list that humans are considered deserving of right now
That does not mean that they actually deserve anything. Your sentences are so broken i'm struggling to understand what you are trying to say. Humans are considered deserving? What? Learn some english before you come here.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.