[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Message induced Rage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ffffuck.png (171 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ffffuck.png
171 KB, 1366x768
Have you ever gotten a message where the person who sent it would be severely injured if they had said it to your face?

Pic related, i fucking lost it.

She brings up a subject i'm super sensitive about, that i fucking confided in her about, as a shot at me, FOR NO REASON. While at the same time referencing/bragging about her boyfriend and her's sex life, which i'm jealous as fuck about because i've been orbiting for about a year.

How should i respond?

Anyway post pics.
>>
>>27604924

Stop orbiting worthless cunts who wouldn't care if you lived or died.
>>
>being a beta cuck orbiter
You deserve it. Fucking kill yourself you pathetic waste of space.
>>
>>27604924
She's not bragging you fuck, you brought it up retard.
>>
>>27604924
>i've been orbiting for about a year.
kill yourself famalam
>>
>>27604924
Can you elaborate a bit, what did she bring up? Your relationship with whom? If you have another girl you're intimate with in some form it doesn't make sense for you to be orbiting her.
>>
>>27604924
>>27604954
>>27604968
>>27604985
>>27604996
>>27605061

Hello im Mike, an autistic dude from Austria
>>
>>27605061
I got a gf because she told me too (dont really like gf that much) and so she wouldnt think i was as depressed as i am and orbiting her. Also i thought it'd automatically fill a void in my life, which it didnt. What she brought up was the fact that me and current gf dont have sex and she and her bf have. I confided in her about that, but is that last line supposed to be a shot at me?
>>27604985
She's comparing it to me and my current gf's situation though, which she knows i'm sensitive about. Why would she do that?
>>
>>27605550
ALSO I SAID I GOT IT, SHE DIDNT HAVE TO CONTINUE AND MAKE THAT FUCKING COMPARISON.
>>
File: 1428174042427.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1428174042427.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>27604924
>ah, ok
>tis fine, i get it
You need to go back James
>>
>>27605572
Cry a fucking river you cuck. Move on with your pathetic life. Unless you enjoy being miserable.
>>
>>27604924
>far more intimate than you and your gf
What the actual fuck? Stop talking to this cunt
>>
>>27605734
Fucking thank you. She didn't need to do that.
>>
>>27605599
I don't get it..........

Orgcom
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.