[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder: WE WUZ RAMBO N SHIET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 4
File: 523562_v1.jpg (196 KB, 550x750) Image search: [Google]
523562_v1.jpg
196 KB, 550x750
Daily reminder: WE WUZ RAMBO N SHIET
>>
That's not how both evolution and autism work, anon.
>>
>>27604868
I almost made the connection that Autists were actually the hunters while the Alphas were the gatherers.
>>
>>27604868
Autism is a genetic defect not a trait.
>>
>>27604868
>gotta make sure the little cg tribsemam looks white
>>
>tfw not autistic superhunter
>completely inept instead
>>
>>27604868
did stone age autists fall in love with the cave paintings and argue about which painting has the best personality?
>>
There's a weird stereotype about autistic people, how they're super smart in academics but can't into socializing. In fact, autists seem to believe this too and yet of all the autistic people I've met, and I've met a great deal through my job, most of them are fairly average with massive egos. Lots of them have a decent amount of knowledge on their own niches, from astrophysics to military history, but knowledge is not the same as intelligence. They can spout of a bunch of statistics, but can't have a real discussion about anything. Autistic people are usually really fucking dumb. Most genuinely smart people I've met, some with 150+ IQs, were chads.
>>
>>27605419
Do you go around asking people their IQ?
>>
>>27604868
>cracked
kill yourself by fulfilling your ancestral destiny
>>
>>27605452

No, but people in that range are very prone to bragging.
>>
>>27605419
>some with 150+ IQs
protip: you didnt actually meet anyone with a 150+ iq
>>
>>27605419
Can support this wholeheartedly, as an autist. Everyone thinks I'm really smart, but I really just work hard in school, and am really not that much above average. I probably could have been smarter, but I spent too much time doing drugs and shit to try and fit in and "be normal", and now I'm just an idiot who isn't really good at anything. Also, most people I meet who are smarter than me are chads who are also pretty good at socializing/
other activities. Not to mention, the second I get out of a school environment I'm basically fucked.

TL; DR: if you have autism focus on your talent and being an individual, not trying to be something you're not. It sounds cringey, but don't lose yourself in all the bullshit, or you really do become nothing.
>>
File: 1443738445495.jpg (1 MB, 1800x2100) Image search: [Google]
1443738445495.jpg
1 MB, 1800x2100
>>27605419
Not really the case for me anon. I have assburgers and i know a lot of random facts about a variety of subjects, which i fully realize isn't what makes someone intelligent. I'm 21 and still in high school, because i'm doing terrible on an academical level. And yet, i have a somewhat decent social life; i go out once every month or so, drink and talk with some people i know, but i don't consider as friends. On the other hand, i'm a KHV, mainly because i'm ugly as fuck.
And i drink a lot by myself. Every single day, for the past six or seven years and chainsmoke.
>>
>>27604868
BS. autists didn't even exist before vaccination did.
>>
Go watch Primitive Technology on youtube for a perfect example of OP pic. Guys is an autistic manlet, yet has got a million subs from not saying a word and just building shit out of dirt and twigs.
>>
>>27606318
Hello fellow sc/out/.

You're right. That dude is a perfect example of an autist in action.

For the lazy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN-34JfUrHY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL3sho1CpkI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLoukoBs8TE
>>
>>27606406
I think its safer to say the autists were the gatherers who instead of hunting mammoth all day, ate berries with the women while coming up with ways to improve their lives, eventually leading to an agricultural society
>>
File: 4514435883_ba8c35fc50_z.jpg (202 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
4514435883_ba8c35fc50_z.jpg
202 KB, 640x638
>>27606442
See, you got it mixed up. You think autist is synonymous with staying indoors and laziness. Not everyone on the autism spectrum spends their days inside slaving away in front of a computer, but go and focus their energy on something else. If you want examples of this, check out youtube channels dedicated to things like carpentry or lockpicking, and you'll see a lot of these autistic types who are totally immersed into their hobbies, but still functions somewhat normally in society.
>>
>>27606535
refusing to waste all of your energy on tasks ugg thundercock can do just fine on his own isn't laziness, its putting your limited energy towards tasks that benefit you in the longer term
>>
>>27605844
you either have only met a handful of people in your life or you have no idea how to do statistics
>>
>>27606566
No, that's really not a symptom of autism, just laziness.
>>
>>27606406
Man, this is really interesting. Might never come in handy, but you never know.
Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>27606607
>making sure future generations don't need to kill themselves with stupid hunts everyday and instead just farm for a third of the year is lazy
its practical and its what created human society as we know it today
>>
>>27605419
>some with 150+ IQs, were chads.
you never legitimately met anyone with a 150+ IQ. I stroll through uni nano labs daily and never met anyone with 150+ iq.

Also, i remembered reading somewhere that autistic generally score lower on IQ tests then 'normal' people.

Although i think a lot of people here confuse autism with asperger syndrome (often people have both, but not perse).
I have met plenty of people with asperger that are intelligent (and they do act like the meme autists) but all actual autistic i have met are actually not very smart at all.
>>
>>27606648
It's still a personal choice, and not a symptom of autism. I'm not arguing it's effect on society, just whether it's linked to autism or not.
>>
>>27606647
No problem. Check out all his videos if you want two hours of entertaining education.
>>
>>27606535
>check out youtube channels dedicated to things like carpentry or lockpicking, and you'll see a lot of these autistic types who are totally immersed into their hobbies, but still functions somewhat normally in society.
Just because you are enthusiastic about a hobby, does not make you an autist you retard.
It CAN be an indicator, but does not have to be.
>>
>>27606595
>or you have no idea how to do statistics
Uhm, yea you dont. You know how incredibly rare people like Einstein are? You don't meet them every now and then unless they are your fucking professor.

And they are never Chads you gullible idiot.
>>
>>27606722
I did say a lot, not all of them.
>>
>>27605419
>most of them are fairly average with massive egos
This is true for most, but not all of us. I had the biggest ego 'till I was like 14. Therefore I can't help but think most spergs are just huge manchildren, even when they have a job/etc. simply because they don't have the self-insight to realize nobody will ever really like them as long as they only care about themselves.

I generally can't stand other autists, they make me hate the illness and myself so much more.
>>
>>27606741
>Uhm, yea you dont. You know how incredibly rare people like Einstein are?
>150 IQ

Please be trolling
>>
>>27606752
Yeah but you are basing your entire deduction on only being enthusiastic about something.
Autism is something different, look at goddamn pamperchu, THAT is autistic.
Not being able to function socially (knowing what is and is not acceptable in social situations) is pretty much a definition of it.
>>
>>27606741
Please be bait. My dad has an IQ of a 154, and yeah he's pretty fucking smart, but my no means a genius. IQ isn't all-decisive you shitter.
>>
>>27606791
It's a spectrum. There are certain degrees of it. Pamperchu is as fucking far out as it gets, but then you have guys like WoodGears who is clearly also an autist, yet is also a master carpenter.
>>
>>27604868
>https://thuleanperspective.com/2013/10/14/hallow-heal/
t. Varg Vikernes
>>
>>27606812
>My dad has an IQ of a 154
Sure he does. Your mum is the queen of England and gets fucked by muslim dick daily.
>>
>>27606777
>>27606812
>Please be bait. My dad has an IQ of a 154, and yeah he's pretty fucking smart,
>but my no means a genius
Right. 150+IQ is literally the definition of a genius you retard. I bet you don't even know what a normal distribution is.

It is thanks to people like you IQ has lost every bit of meaning. Perhaps you should make an IQ thread and post your inflated IQ there. You might even get some attention.
>>
>>27606265

Some people reckon that Samson from the Bible was autistic. They didn't have vaccines in those days.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21085524
>>
>>27606667

I never quite managed to get in, but my best friend is in Oxford doing jurisprudence and I go there to visit often. My grandfather was also on the board of directors for a fairly successful company and I met some people through him. Only 4 people with more than 150, though, yes.

People with Aspergers more intelligent than autists, I agree. I also think autism gets misdiagnosed a lot, and these kids are then pushed into the stereotype despite not being smart enough to fit.

>>27606741

You're a fucking idiot, mate. Not everyone with a high IQ is like Einstein. Not all geniuses are the same, intelligence is a spectrum and very multi faceted.
>>
>>27604868
Uh... no. Autism is a new disease to punish us for abortion.
>>
>>27606941
>I never quite managed to get in, but my best friend is in Oxford doing jurisprudence and I go there to visit often.
> My grandfather was also on the board of directors for a fairly successful company and I met some people through him.
wew lad, the only thing this proves is that either you are underage b&, or seriously autistic.
>>
>>27606900
He actually had a test professionally done. And he's a sperg too, btw. Also, my mothers dead, and we all know muslims don't go to heaven. :^)

>>27606902
>150+IQ is literally the definition of a genius you retard
You realize an IQ test is all about pattern recognition right? You can be a turbo-autist and score like a 160 without even being able to speak. But ok, maybe my dad is a genius. He doesn't act like one though.
>>
>>27606941
>You're a fucking idiot, mate. Not everyone with a high IQ is like Einstein. Not all geniuses are the same, intelligence is a spectrum and very multi faceted.
I hate fuckers like you who intentionally misinterpret posts. KYS.
>>
>>27606902
I agree. IQ is worthless.

I'm smart. Really smart. I haven't gotten it measured, but the way I perceive the world, the way everything just comes naturally to me; new skills, languages, everything that can be learned, etc, my great memory, the fact that I can think up solutions to complicated problems in seconds, and the way that the entirety of existence doesn't overwhelm me, makes me think that I'm a genius.
>>
>>27606984
>You can be a turbo-autist and score like a 160 without even being able to speak
You mean like Stephen Hawking?
>>
>>27607018
>makes me think that I'm a genius.
Sure you are. That's why you spend your free time arguing with underage & b& morons on 4channel.

Now that I think of it, Im outta here. Cya.
>>
>>27606984
One thing is really obvious. You are so autistic and bad at social situations, that you even managed to get everyone in a thread on r9k to dislike you.

>>27607018
Being over confident and arrogant is often associated with autism as well.
Let me guess:
>i have no education but am actually really smart guys
>really i just dont put in the effort but if i wanted i could into rockets n shiet
>>
>>27607099
>One thing is really obvious. You are so autistic and bad at social situations, that you even managed to get everyone in a thread on r9k to dislike you.
Literally everything I did was arguing that a high IQ = smarts. But sure, whatever makes you feel better.
>>
>>27607202
High IQ != smarts *
>>
>>27607099
Right now I'm applying to university. I'm going to attend civil engineering courses.

I also craft all kind of things, like to go out in nature and hike/camp, and garden. Right now I'm whittling a bow, and growing strawberries to make wine out of in the fall. I'm also gonna take up fishing. Also, I have a lovely gf

It's all about diversifying yourself. Not in a SJW sense, but in a creative and curious way.
>>
>>27607286
>Right now I'm applying to university.
Underage b&, explains your arrogance. You havent even started uni yet already pretend you know everything.

Also, nice blog post faggot
>>
>>27605513
I go to an Ivy League and literally no one has ever brought up their IQ
>>
>>27607286
I hope you're just fucking around with us here, mate
>>
>>27607353
You assume that I'm young. I'm 23.

Education level =|= intelligence. I've been through a lot in my life, which has matured me.
>>
>brother diagnosed with assburgers
>turned from annoying unbearable piece of shit into "scientifically confirmed genius like Mozart n shieeet"

Kill them all.
I know many of you robots are autistic like that but such filth deserves it and more. You are evil. Your very genes make you so.
>>
>>27604868
>autism is hereditary

WEW
E
W
>>
>>27607447
>I've been through a lot in my life, which has matured me.
If you really were mature, you'd realise that you havent been through jack shit in your life. If you can go to a university you dont have a bad life period.
And i am not assuming education level = intelligence. Merely that i have never seen anyone older than 21 beginning uni.
>>
>>27607562
Then you haven't met a lot of people.

I'm not gonna go in to details, but I was raised to be my full potential by my intelligent and loving parents, but got dumped into a shitbucket when I was 13 because my mom moved to the heart of a ghetto for some fucking reason. Within 2 months I'd been held up with a knife, and that just deescalated to some hard and criminal teenage years. Even ended up homeless at one point. Got my shit back on track, worked a stint in another country, and now completed the mandatory courses to enter university.
>>
>>27607723
there are people literally being on the brink of death because they lack food or drinking water. There are kids that had their parents shot and killed and fear everyday for their own lifes.
You think you had it hard because you did stupid shit in the ghetto.
Seriously, you havent had it hard. SJWs would actually call you privileged.
>>
>>27607812
Maybe it wasn't as hard as it could've been, but for a privileged white boy from the countryside, it was a crude awakening. I've definitely learned a lot and matured a lot because of it.
>>
So how did we get around to reproduction?
>>
>>27605419
OP's pic is kinda related
They're not really smart but they're largely unaware of social interaction and rather they focus on a subject that obsesses them.
You don't need to be smart or talented to be great at what you do. Chads waste their potential by chasing tail and going to club and being largely social. Of course this gives them the social and economical advantage but they do not develop in any intellectual niche, while autists obsess over it and become experts.
I've been studying linux for over a year now. I am at best competent, but most people I know don't know much about it anyway so I am seen as nearly a computer expert by many.
>>
Autism by itself does not grant you exceptional focus and abilities.

Among those with autism, it is estimated that 10% have some form of savant abilities.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677584

https://www.wisconsinmedicalsociety.org/professional/savant-syndrome/resources/articles/the-autistic-savant/

http://healthresearchfunding.org/savant-syndrome-statistics/
>>
>>27606318
I don't think he's autistic. He just said he doesn't like hearing people explain obvious things in videos. And he's got a pretty good bod. Most autismos I've seen are overweight cause they don't know how to take care of themselves.
>>
>>27605041
>autist kills chad with a bow and rapes the shit out of stacy
>his genes are passed on
>rinse and repeat
>autist is now more successful than the cucks who stay with the women and provide for them.
>>
>>27605347
Fucking lost. Top kek anon.
>>
>>27609616
That makes no sense. How do you know the fat people youve seen have autism? I bet youre just assuming things. I bet you just saw a fatso and thought to yourself 'heh what an autist'.
I have aspergers and ive been in the gym for 3 years.
>>
File: viperidiot.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
viperidiot.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
>>27604868
and you turned into creepy fat neckbeard weeaboos.
GREAT
FUCKING
JOB
>>
>>27611187
because there is no need for physical fitness in todays world.
>>
>>27606984

If you can't speak you will score low on many iq tests. A big part of testing pattern recognition is done through talking unless it's a dindu approved culturally neutral feelings iq fake test.
>>
>>27607018

I agree man. Fuck measurements. Weight, dimension, color, time, all worthless bullshit that doesn't exist. I'm smart too but I mean x rays? I can't see that shit so it's not real. Weight? I can pick it up or I can't. Size? It's either Bic or its small. Fuck this autistic hair splitting grams and wavelengths nonsense.
>>
More like 'when everyone is equally ripped due to necessity, and one guy is incapable of perceiving the nuances of social interaction, that one guy will - out of frustration - either become a total loner (dead) or a total psychopath who splits your skull in two over tiny issues of social embarrassment, because he has to hide his assburgers and protect his dignity.'

In violent, primitive societies, the guy who can't handle the banter either dies young or kills everyone who tries to upbraid him.
>>
Autism is a vestigial trait from our neanderthal ancestors. Neanderthals were the smart ones building shit and being retards trapping, domesticating, and sitting around looking at stars instead of being themselves and eating berries then fucking like the normalhomos.
>>
>>27611623
Good to have an experienced caveman ITT who is talking from experience and who uses facts backed up with evidence, not stupid guesses.

Do you mind sharing more of your experienced in the prehistoric age?
>>
>>27605844
For real, some woman tried to tell me she had a 160 IQ and she believed it. Turns out it was an online test. Her IQ must be really low for her to not be able to work out that problem.
>>
>>27611674
Neanderthals had more test than homo sapiens so they would be bro as fuck. Sapiens were just violent retards.
>>
>>27604868
>drawing crappy stick figures on cave walls
The guy who wrote this may not be autistic, but he sure is retarded.
>>
>>27605419
>>27605857
Same here, I am not truly intelligent I just know a lot and can focus on certain things for a very long time.
>>
>>27612622
I always love IQ threads on r9k, everyone claims to be smart but lazy with 130IQ.
I actually got it tested for real and i scored 98. And on internet tests i score about 135.
>>
>>27612950

Why are you so threatened by smart but lazy? It's become a fucking meme at this point?
>>
>>27613011
Because smart and hard working are synonymous.
>>
>>27613116

That's not true though. No more than the color red and heat is at least.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.