[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Body language
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: demeyes.jpg (176 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
demeyes.jpg
176 KB, 682x1024
How to notice subtle signs a girl sends to a guy to let him know she likes him. Like flicking her hair, dropping hits. Any advice? also share stories if a girl asked you out or you liked you but never did anything about it
>>
File: Pepe-01045.png (116 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-01045.png
116 KB, 402x398
>he fell for the body language meme
>he genuinely believes that if a girl liked him she wouldn't just let him know
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw
>>
>>27604773
If a girl just sort of likes you and you're not Chad, they do body language. If you're Chad, they ask you if they can hop on your dick.
>>
>>27604693
do nofap and you'll see this shit all the time
>>
>>27604693
A girl will literally tell you if she likes you, you dumbass
>>
File: 9WFhXP7.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
9WFhXP7.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>27604693

when she bites her lip and starts into his eyes
>>
>>27604693
By looking

And this has never happened to me literally ever.
>>
File: Rebecca+Hall.jpg (58 KB, 430x600) Image search: [Google]
Rebecca+Hall.jpg
58 KB, 430x600
>>27604891
OP here most women aren't direct boi
>>
>>27604773
>>27604891
this
stop watching comedy romances op
>>
i've actually been on a lot of dates over the last 6 months with a lot of different women. i am not an expert (only hooked up with 2 girls out of the 9 i've dated), but here is what i've observed:

1.) women who like you will make eye contact throughout the evening, and will be more genuinely smiley
2.) women who like you will ask you questions about yourself, and not just blabber about their own shitty lives
3.) women who like you will give you detailed responses, rather than just short & to-the-point answers
4.) women who like you may break the touch barrier, though this varies by the girl, and won't back away if you inch into their personal space throughout the evening
5.) women who like you will laugh at things you say even when its not remotely funny.. i think this is a comfort thing for them
>>
>>27604986
?? explain a bit more, Also won't her friends tell me she likes me?
>>
>>27605038

Not always. That's elementary tier.
>>
>>27604986
damn got 3/5
I think my therapist is into me
>>
when they queef in your face
>>
>>27605089
OP-Okay anons/ Don Juans, serious question I need to know the difference elementary type signs and real life signs she likes a man. Also I thought only girls tell chad they like him?
>>
>>27605038
>Also won't her friends tell me she likes me?

maybe.. are you still in high school? if so its actually a lot easier for you, since most girls are still figuring it out. im probably a lot older than you if so and some of my advice may not work.

i do online dating so i skip all the guessing on whether or not she's interested... if they arent single and intrigued by something on their profile, then dont talk to them. never make friends with a woman in my experience, because one person always wants it to be something more than it is. save your friendships for the males in your life, they're way more fun anyway.
>>
>>27605218
I'm in college i need to know how older women function
>>
>>27604891
>be 15
>have girl act stupidly happy and gitty with me who's normally a bit of a "cool girl"
>invite me over to parties and shit
>say no a lot because i don't like her
>girl eventually gets upset with me
>ask why
>she asks a loaded question concerning why I don't hang out with her
>answer that I just have shit to do with parents who are making me work and stuff, don't like parties etc
>ok come over to my house
>why?
>GOD FUCKING DAMNIT ANON I LIKE YOU
>oh.
>I don't like you.
Roastie BTFO
I'm 23 and a virgin, I think I fucked up
>>
>>27605972
She closed me out of the group of friends who had my crush in it. She still hated me 3 years later
Crush hasn't added me on FB
fml.
>>
>>27605972

You are autistic son

Dating is just like saying hi, it's not marriage. You should've just had fun with it and let it increase your reputation as being desirable to women, increased your exposure to her social network, flirt with her friends. You can eventually break it off with her in a way that doesn't impact you negatively socially. But no, you are an autist and doomed from the start
>>
>>27604857
Fucking normie get out

OrIgInAl
>>
>>27604693
This shit figuratively kills me
>>
>>27605172

Elementary tier - friends tell you, she leaves a love note somewhere, sends anonymous text or some shit,

Adult tier - comes up and asks you out or tell you that she likes you, giving you OBVIOUS signs, not afraid to flirt with you,
>>
>>27604986
>tfw you do all this with women
>tfw you're only interested in acquainting and befriending them
The touching only happened when both they and I had something to drink (except hugging as greeting, happens sober just as much), but the rest is pretty much my way of socializing - both giving and receiving those things. I always assume there's nothing there, that it's just a friendly interest.

If this list has some truth to it, it explains why some friends of me joke about me being a player.
I'll stick with assuming these things are not accurate enough though, saves considering a fuckton of missed opportunities.
>>
>>27606262
Yeah I was 15 dude. I didn't know these things. I didn't know that guys who sleep around were desirable among women. Seriously. I didn't know much at all.
>You can eventually break it off with her in a way that doesn't impact you negatively socially.
Yep, obviously the right course of action.

I did prepare though. I knew it was possible she liked me, I asked on yahoo answers and they told me to go for it for her sake. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with those people.

The indoctrination into being beta started so fucking early and my parents didn't protect me.
>>
>>27606845
>I always assume there's nothing there, that it's just a friendly interest.

are you actually out on a date with them? 1on1?

or is this just in social interactions with a group?

i was only referring to a date setting. if you're just out with a group of friends, then of course you assume that no one is actively interested, and you can safely disregard signs at that point. you make it sound like you're just interacting with women in a casual sense, and not in a date setting.
>>
>>27604693
>see girl always looking at me
>even when I'm in the car she's looking at me
>this happens for a long time
>Like for months
>Decided to gather some balls and approach
>Get told "I'm busy"
>don't see her for like 2 weeks
>start seeing her around again just recently, haven't really paid attention to see if she's doing it again
>People tell me to approach her again, dunno if I should

Women are fucking confusing
>>
>>27607054
Social interactions with groups indeed, I rarely get into a dating setting.
>i was only referring to a date setting.
That makes more sense yeah. I figured the thread was meant towards signs of interest prior to even getting in a dating setting. Signs while dating are very useful as well of course.
>>
OP; I need real signs guys, how common is it for them to approach you and say they like you.
>>
>>27607249
>how common is it for them to approach you and say they like you.

this will NEVER happen. keep dreaming.

girls are scared shitless to make the first move. moreover, its the guys role to be the one who initiates. sorry bud, but you'll never have this happen (im 31 and to this day have never had it happen, nor have any of my friends)
>>
>>27607330
OP, I know 21, and woman has never done that, I know but I was just curious. Thats why I always try to chat to girls first.
>>
>>27604693
>How to notice subtle signs a girl sends to a guy to let him know she likes him. Like flicking her hair, dropping hits. Any advice?
I'm borderline autistic when it comes to that, so no idea. Being touchy feely seems to be a good sign.

>also share stories if a girl asked you out or you liked you but never did anything about it
That I can do.

>be roughly two years ago
>christmas
>on the way home in my brother's car
>get WhatsApp message
>"Do you think I'm attractive?"
>she's my gf now.
>>
>>27607330
This.
Its rare for even sluts to go up and ask Chad out. They're literally pussies.

The anon saying adult women will just come up and ask you out has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.
>>
>>27604857
almost reee'd there at that last example. good video fampai
>>
>>27607607
only when they are drunk even then, thats why Elliot Rodger when mad because he wanted girls to approach him. complete delusion
>>
>>27604693
If they like you they'll smile directly at you.

You're only asking because this has never happened to you - if it had you wouldn't have to ask.
>>
>>27607730
I can't tell if they are genuine smiles or a friendly greeting
>>
It's weird, I 've heard that if a girl touches her hair, she's interested.
I've seen them do it on purpose, yet I've too seen them doing it without thinking, and often I wonder if it's infallible.
Anyway, what if the girl I like has no hair? does she touch her bald head?
>>
>>27604773
Unless she's a slut or the guy is the top 0.5% of the male population of chad-ness that doesn't go on.
>>
>>27604901
tfw no grill ever will ever do this to you
>>
>>27607120
>taking this long to notice

fucking kill yourself
>>
>>27607827
SUPPOSEDLY, don't quote me on this.

If they see you and moves her hair out of her eyes or face, or strokes her hair or some shit then you're supposedly attractive to her.

If she starts twirling her hair or playing with it then that's another good sign, yet my friend insists that just means she's bored but then again he has no clue about women.

Don't quote me but it's "common" body language
>>
She initiates conversation
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.