[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> start dating with a girl > lied alot about myself >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 5458415564564513.jpg (151 KB, 988x800) Image search: [Google]
5458415564564513.jpg
151 KB, 988x800
> start dating with a girl
> lied alot about myself
> say I have many friends
> talk interests I don't actually have
> that I did well in school
> that I finished college
> that I never drink
> I had sex for the first time ever with her a few days ago
> she was a virgin

How much did I fuck myself over? Almost everything I said about myself was a lie. She's a really nice girl and I didn't think she was a virgin. How do I keep up the lies or do I jsut come clean with her?
>>
Make yourself into what you claimed to be. Use this as an opportunity to motivate yourself and embrace self improvement.

Even if this girl leaves you when she finds out, next time it won't be a lie.
>>
If you are going to be with her for a long time you have no choice since she will start seeing the real you after a while. Plus it would be fucking exhausting trying to keep that up.
>>
>>27604681
hahahaha, yeah you're fucked my man. Depending on the severity of the lies, I wouldn't even come clean and just end it on some unrelated pretense. If you come clean she's going to be fucking pissed and in today's SJW world it might even be some form of rape. You probably won't get arrested or anything but if she wants she can make what you did public which could fuck you over big time.

Of course if your lies were subtle and not too far from truth you can ignore everything above and just conform a bit to the person you exaggerated yourself to be. Over time you can make the smooth shift to being ur shitty self again

Either way, you faked it till you made it and lost the V. You won.
>>
>another innocent girl corrupted by destructive, self-absorbed masculinity
kill yourself op
>>
>>27604681
keep lying, chill, it's not like in the movies where they want you to think it's all get complicated at the end and you get busted,ytou actually don't
>>
>>27604803
>>27604803
>>27604803
>Plus it would be fucking exhausting trying to keep that up.

THIS. every girl i've ever lied to eventually caught up with me. You can't maintain the charade, especially as you start spending more and more time together.
>>
File: 1448913698132-1.jpg (775 KB, 960x1193) Image search: [Google]
1448913698132-1.jpg
775 KB, 960x1193
>>27604681
>mfw dating a girl that I'm pretty sure is a virgin

>says she has never had a boyfriend
>dated one guy total, in high school
>acts very awkward

I have no idea how to act in a relationship like this.
>>
"i'm sorry for lying, it's just i was terrified i wouldn't be enough for you and i couldn't risk letting you get away because i really really liked you"
>she's touched
>she forgives you
>>
File: 1400029191834.jpg (74 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1400029191834.jpg
74 KB, 500x667
>>27604681
I think this is called a normie relationship. I wouldn't worry much about it.
>>
>dating

fucking normie reeeeeeeee
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.