[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were your parents normies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 1533x961
Were your parents normies?
>>
>>27604612
>had sex to create you
>robots
pick one
>>
No, I wish they were
>>
>>27604612
My parents don't have many friends. My mom is somewhat outgoing but has a lot of anxiety and my dad is a really good guy but he is pretty autistic. He spends all his off work time building his Ipod playlist from old bands he likes and watching hockey. That's literally all he does.
>>
File: 1459583785218.png (449 KB, 860x1214) Image search: [Google]
1459583785218.png
449 KB, 860x1214
both were chad and stacy in their younger days so yes
>>
File: 1443820475248.jpg (147 KB, 388x524) Image search: [Google]
1443820475248.jpg
147 KB, 388x524
yes

mum was dating dad at 18, had me at 24

I'm 21 and a virgin kek
>>
Not at all.

I was the result of two bored teenagers fucking that probably didn't care about each other at all. I know my granddad had to talk my dad into marriage.

Both my parents have no friends. Their siblings try to avoid them. All they do is work and work their shitty wageslave jobs until they'll die.
>>
yes
my dad used to point out places where his girlfriends lived as a kid and my mom smoked weed for like a decade straight and had a previous marriage I didn't know about
>>
For their time period yeah very much so. I often wonder if me being such an introvert is the universe evening out my parents being such normies.
>>
No, they still aren't.
>>
>>27604660
>>27604842
>>27604859
Your parents are normalfags, and so are you.
>>
My entire family is normie scum, I'm the black sheep
>>
No, they were odd fuckers, hence why I turned out odd
>>
File: Photo on 02-04-16 at 13.52.jpg (149 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 02-04-16 at 13.52.jpg
149 KB, 1080x720
>>27604612
>>27604612
My mom is an alcoholic failed writer/ artist, my parents got divorced 5 years ago in spain, i now live in belguim. My dad owns a trucking company, i have a sister she's 22 and studying tourism. I'm studying music after film. My dad is remaried to a bitch with tiny eyes and i got a step-brother. Not my dad's fortunately. My dad studied for tecnhician but got into the family business. My mom is depresses and poor while my dad is greedy, rich and happy. He showed me why I must kill all the jews, he showed me why they all have to suffer.
>Pic related hail ISIS
>>
If we're going off normies being librul, selfie posting, regular sex having folks, then partially. My mom posts selfies on Facebook, librul on certain topics (gays). My dad is pretty down to earth, occasionally posts selfies, fairly conservative, likes comics and rock.
Neither have sex all too often
>>
My father is for sure, he's a businessman, always going out with his friends and all that crap. My mother has an office job too but has no friends, no social media and no smartphone.

But still, she works and socializes so I'd say they both are.
>>
File: Mista Poo Poo.jpg (203 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Mista Poo Poo.jpg
203 KB, 1252x1252
>>27605120
No you're not. Prove to me you're a "Black sheep"
>>
>>27605582

My mother was a normie whore and she had 13 normie brothers and sisters (my aunts and uncles) who are all ultra normies

My father was a normie Chad and I have literally 10+ half siblings on his side

My full sibling sister is 10/10 giant roastie socialiate who literally clubs and does drugs every single day with Chads

I'm 28 and never leave my room and am diagnosed with schizophrenia and have 0 friends and dropped out of highschool and have never gone to college or ever had a job or relationship
>>
My dad tells me he was like me. (Shy and stuff)

He's a turbo-chad.
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
>>27605889
Maybe you should try smoking pot.
>>
>>27604612
my mom was student council president and prom queen
>>
>>27604612
Maybe, but not turbonormies.
>>
>>27605952

Pot has no effect on me, I am immune to it (probably due to my neurons being fried from being on dozens of different potent psychiatric medications since I was 7)
>>
>>27604612
No, because that's a fabricated /r9k/ concept.
>>
my dad? no. he has no friends, is a college dropout, and did the same work for like 30 years
my mom? yes. millions of friends to go after. was popular in school. etc
>>
>>27605930
There's hope for you in the future, anon
>>
>>27606026

Your dad has a gf and he fucked your mom, he is a normie sorry
>>
>>27605998
What did they do to you, what a bunch of fuckos. Dude there are several escapes out of your escapade,1 litarelly just leave,2 kill yourself,3 numb yourself. Maybe try dabs or THC or try psychedellics, you know i wouldn't give a shit about my body or addicion anymore if i was at the point you are. You already said you don't like your family so why even feel guilt when you do drugs. Experiment around.
>>
>>27606032
I think he over-estimate me, he doesn't know my true level.
>>
>>27604612
Nahh, mom was a poor kid in third world country who had to support her 3 siblings and mother so she didn't have time to be normie although she looked like a Stacy.

Dad was never a normie and always tells me how much I remind him of him as we are both super depressed and have social anxiety. We both just stay at home, smoke weed, and read/watch funny stuff on our laptops all day.
>>
>>27604612
My father has been cucked for over 14 years and he knows it, yet he won't divorce or separate from her, you can't get more beta cuck than him.
>>
>>27604612
Yes.

My mum was a 17 year old stacey that got knocked up and now is going out with a 5 foot tall betamax. Both of them are the image of SJW's.
My dad was a super-aggressive Chad that's now twice divorced and balding. Still /fit/ as fuck though.

They're exactly what /r9k/ imagines normies are like.
>>
My parents are as socially autistic as Gendo Ikari.

>having a kid in their 40s
>>
They are wealthy, but definitely not normies. My mother is very neurotic. My parents don't care for me they don't ask me whats wrong or why I am depressed and anxious all the time, they don't don't even tell me to smile. I never learned to be happy or enjoy something, my parents always have forbidden all the fun things, and never tried to make the other things fun for me. And they never told me to even try to have fun while doing boring stuff.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.