[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say you started dating a girl, see her a few times a week, dinner,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 1453021246184.gif (988 KB, 450x285) Image search: [Google]
1453021246184.gif
988 KB, 450x285
Say you started dating a girl, see her a few times a week, dinner, maybe sex, and you like her.
After 2 months of this, she proposes something more serious.
What is the furthest you're okay with that she did with another guy during those two month, so that you'd consider a relationship?

Would it be okay if she also went with other (worse) dates in this time? If she kissed others? If she were fucking someone else at the time she started seeing you? If not to the latter, how far back should her last sex have been? Does it matter?
>>
>>27604589

Stop spamming these fucking pathetic thread you annoying little faggot. Enjoy your report.
>>
>>27604589
>Would it be okay if she also went with other (worse) dates in this time?
no
>If she were fucking someone else at the time she started seeing you?
no
>If not to the latter, how far back should her last sex have been?
never
>Does it matter?
yes
>>
>>27604589
>After 2 months of this, she proposes something more serious.
>What is the furthest you're okay with that she did with another guy during those two month,

what? im confused

what you even on about? she asks you for something more serious after 2 months and then you say what did she do within those 2 months with another guy?

your thread doesnt make sense retard
>>
>>27604589
no
>If she kissed others?
no
>If she were fucking someone else at the time she started seeing you?
no
>If not to the latter, how far back should her last sex have been?
Don't care too much but a few months is reasonable

If a woman is sleeping around while dating, they're quite likely a huge slut that is not at all capable of commitment and anything "more serious" would involve her using my money and not really doing anything else differently. At best she'd stop sleeping around for a few months.

If they were fucking someone right before starting to date me, dumped them, then hopped on my dick, it's quite possible that they're just trying to use me, though good luck to them with that.
>>
File: man.jpg (96 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
96 KB, 620x372
>>27604628
OP here, I don't know what you refer to but I didn't post anything on that subject before.

>>27604657
If she asks for something more serious after 2 months, and you have a feel she might have been riding some other guy along the lines - just to get dicking, hook-ups, old fuck buddies, fucking the ex for convenience (which is almost a standard think) - would that make you reject the idea of a proper relationship?
>>
>>27604589
To be honest OP I'd very much prefer the girl I have been seeing for the past month to be seeing other guys, since I have a short busty QT that is kind of pacing herself incredibly slowly for me. Would love to fuck her while still being somewhat on the "early" stages with this girl I am seeing.

So within 2 months I'd prefer a more casual feel with someone new. See how they are when they are comfortable and not so restrained and stressed on being "committed." Then again normally I wouldn't be thinking like this if I didn't have another girl I was interested in who is basically pacing herself incredibly slowly because she jumped in her last relationship.

Then again, I've experienced quite a few relationships and 2 months with a girl is enough to satisfy me. Don't give a shit if she moves on with another guy, because I'd probably move on with another girl.

And yes, I am a robot.
>>
>>27605174
What you want from a girl isn't logically tied to whoever you fuck in this initial phase.

This would be true in itself, but is further strengthen by the insight a girl can always get dicking, while I guy has to work for it.
>>
>>27604589
It would be a complete dealbreaker, mate. If I ever learned that she was talking to somebody else after our first date (or about the time that it becomes obvious that mutual interest is there), I wouldn't consider her gf material anymore. But I'm not American, so it might be a cultural difference.
>>
Good question anon.

I'd probably be ok (assuming she's dating chad's, see below) with that if it was less extensive because I wouldn't assume that we're exclusively dating by what you're describing.
A few times a week for two months that's like 3*~4. Like 12 dates. That's a lot. I'd probably draw the line at 3-4 where i'd consider it to be an exclusive dating relationship rather than just wild dating.

Of course if we talked about it that'd be a lot nicer.

But
>If she kissed others?
Why would she be looking for others? It's pretty dumb that she goes on dates with guys that's worse than me. That's a real problem. Means she may be cheating with me on lesser guys. Like what the fuck. How am I supposed to keep her loyal then?

There's just no way. She just takes any dick.
>>
>>27604795
>If she asks for something more serious after 2 months, and you have a feel she might have been riding some other guy along the lines - just to get dicking, hook-ups, old fuck buddies, fucking the ex for convenience (which is almost a standard think) - would that make you reject the idea of a proper relationship?
Yes.
>>
>>27604589
The furthest is nothing at all. Would not be okay with any other dates or other guys.
>>
>>27605669
People like sex. If you take it slow, after 2 week when her bf visits she might get fuck and (depemdimg on the girl) not think much, as you were also just seeing her casually.
>>
If we weren't exclusive, do whatever you want. I'll be trying to do the same.
>>
>>27605786
Well I wouldn't care if she's a moron anon. If she can avoid my supervision I'd still want her.
>>
>What is the furthest you're okay with that she did with another guy during those two month, so that you'd consider a relationship?

Nothing, get the fuck out. Nobody wants to wife a hoe.

I'm a chad and I wouldn't marry a girl who wasn't a virgin.
>>
First of all if a women has the free time to go on multiple dates on the same week then she is a whore and practically a loser as a person.
The fact she has a pussy doesn't change that she is a waste of oxygen

and to your questions, nope. None of them are acceptable. If you like someone enough you should not want to date other people instantly.
>>
>>27605174
>And yes, I am a robot.

Honestly I wouldn't have minded your post if you hadn't felt the need to be a smarmy little normalshit and put this in
>>
>seeing multiple people at the same time
this is the first time im hearing about this. is this something most people do?
>>
>>27604634
>wanting a perfect nubile virgin
good luck, retard
>>
File: 1386897233618.gif (369 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
1386897233618.gif
369 KB, 500x271
>>27604589

Fuck I'm dealing with this right now. A gril I've been seeing the past few weeks posted a bunch of pics and stuff of her with another guy and it's been eating away at me. We weren't official but we went on a lot of dates and fucked a few times, and then out of nowhere it looks like she's super involved with someone else and she bailed on dinner we had planned together.

I haven't spoken to her in a few days. I don't know how to feel about this. But I still feel bad for some reason
>>
>>27605897
it happens, anon. women are awful.
last official gf cheated on me with her manager at work
he was 30, she was 18, and he had two kids and a wife
relationship had gone since before we dated
>>
>>27605885
Well yes, by default if you're a normie on a dating app, you always have several phone numbers talking to you.
The question is if you phase out all but one of them if you go start dating one.
Personally I find it hard, because those are also just people you chat with and you just got to know them by means of expressing sexual intrest. It would be spergy to stop talking, it's the question if you deny meetups
>>
>>27605897
Specify boundaries and stick to them.
Only way the happenings + your own behaviiur in this situation doesn't eat at you afterwards.

So be aware that there will be other girls and think about what you want or accept and dtick with it
>>
>>27605584
This.
Fucking americans (anglos even) and their "dating" multiple people at the same time.
>>
>>27605786
Fuck off roastie slut.

>originalcomment
>>
I just wish I had a female friend with cuddle benefits.
>>
>>27604589
1. this would never happen to me because I make it clear when I am dating someone and it's exclusive with me.

2. even her talking to other men suggestively is crossing a line
>>
>>27606178
Are you good with girls in general? If yes how do you make that point.
Talking about this early scares people off, even if they don't date someone else. The beginnings should feel unbound
>>
>>27604589
Multiple failed first dates would be acceptable.
Failed second dates might be OK if her pants stayed on during the first.
Anything else would raise at least a yellow flag.
>>
>>27606094
>Fucking americans

Yes. I say fuck them. I hate how they keep pushing their "culture" on us with their fucking TV shows and movies. Fucking degenerate imperialistic pigs.
>>
>>27604589
>having sex before the relationship turns serious

Fuck that shit. When I do that it's only for a ONS or a booty call, not for a potential relationship
>>
>>27610142
The quickest way into a girl's heart is through her pants. I fucked every serious gf that I had past my teenage years within a week of knowing her, or -- in cases in which we had been acquainted before -- within a week of starting to flirt heavily. I've never seen any advantage in waiting.
>>
>>27610290
Sadly, this is true. Keep them in regular sex and they'll think they're in love.
If the sex drifts off or isn't as enjoyable, they'll start to think they're falling out of love.
>>
>>27610327
>>27610327
>Sadly

What exactly is sad about it? It's a win-win situation.
>>
>>27610377
Not if you're some sort of hopeless romantic faggot like me who wants love.
>>
>>27610431
I love my gf very much and we had sex within a week of dating.
>>
>>27610431
>>27610454
I think he means that women should love you regardless of fugg.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.