[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life starts too late or ends too early
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: alexander_petrosyan_img_93655.jpg (149 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
alexander_petrosyan_img_93655.jpg
149 KB, 800x533
>come back from holiday
>cat has heart disease
>same as what her brother died from
>may not even last the rest of the day

Life is cruel, anons. It goes by so quickly...

Case in point:
Pic related is of a soviet WWII veteran in the national parade. He's supposed to march with all his comrades, but they're all dead. Admit you cried a little.
>>
File: 1905_Reality.jpg (32 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1905_Reality.jpg
32 KB, 960x540
Not even a little you whiny faggot.

All things die, it happens and you can't change that fact, move on.
>>
>>27604482
Why not chill with some of the German vets? I'm sure they are all lonely. Besides he looks like a nice guy, so I'm sure they would get along.
also congrats on not getting gulaged. Does anyone know what he did in the war? Why is no one from the crowd or cameraman giving him a hug or something?
>>
>>27604531
le tuff goy reality is perception meme
>>
>>27604482
Shit sucks man. Had a load of cats of which only one is left, she's 15 now and like always happens with old cats the kidney disease has set in. Just hold on to those memories bro.
>>
>>27604659
I have a bad memory tho....
>>
>>27604800
Pictures help brah
>>
File: 1450173111512.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1450173111512.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>27604592

Reality is created by the perception you fucking doofus.
>>
>>27604965
Hello postmodernist faggot,
Step into my gulag for a second would you?
>>
>>27604482
I feel bad for the guy. I would cry as well for not having hero of the soviet union title. I bet all his comrades that died in combat received it.
>>
>>27604482
Give him a hug op, you know he's gonna an hero if you don't
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.