[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i heard that the sperma generation in your body takes the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1402240884199.png (47 KB, 350x339) Image search: [Google]
1402240884199.png
47 KB, 350x339
so i heard that the sperma generation in your body takes the most resources, so when you fap often you often need to generate new sperma
soo thats why you are always tired, so basicly you depresion is fake and you just need to be yourself
>>
>>27604206
So you heard, ay? Care to elaborate or give some proof, you dumb meme-spouting faggot?
>>
>>27604223
your depresion is a meme you fuckin faggot, attention whoring bitch
>>
>>27604239
Did I say anything about depresion? This early into a thread and you are already projecting. Kudoos
>>
>>27604269
>oh i have depresion ;_:
>pls give me attention so i dont shot something ;_:
>>
>>27604293
>Oh, I'm retarded and don't have basic reading comprehension skills ;_;
>Pls don't point it out ;_;
See? I can greentext too
>>
>>27604341
>he pointed out that my depresion is a lie but i can damage control it ;_:
>*cuts paper*
>>
>>27604206
>>27604239
>>27604293
>sperma
>basicly
>depresion
>shot
>resorts to insults immediately
>apparently can't read

Either you are underage or this is bait. Not sure which.
>>
Actually creating sperm is a ongoing process whether you fap or not. If you don't masturbate its not like your testicles stop creating sperm. Infact masturbation increase testosterone and releases serotonin, which are both natural anti-depressants.

Fapping is good for you.
>>
>>27604445
muh damage control
>>
>>27604470
I'm not even the same poster. What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>27604499
what the fuck is wrong with you fat tumblreta to pretend you have a imaginary mentall illness and talk about dicks when you a landwhale
>>
>>27604499
He's underage and/or a 3rd worlder
>>
>>27604539
or baiting
>>
>>27604239
A meme? A MEME?!

Okay kid, before I report this thread for underage posting, let me enlighten you upon a simple fact: depression is a fate worse than hell. I wouldn't wish this upon my fucking worst enemies.

I wake up every day either at 2 am or at noon. No inbetween. Now, this is where my day diverges. 80% of the time, I'll just stare at my ceiling all day, my apathy taking away all emotion and motivation to even get up. However, let's go with the other 20% for now, where I do get up.

Unless I absolutely have to, I stay in my room all day, staring at the television or posting on 4chan. I don't enjoy it, but it passes the time fast enough to where it's time to go to sleep before I know it. Oh, and by "time to go to sleep", I don't mean like 9-11 pm. I mean 6-7 pm. The whole day, I feel as if I haven't slept in a week, no matter how much sleep I actually get.

When my body screams at me enough to go to sleep at 6-7 pm, I try to do so. Key word: "try". 95% of the time, I close my eyes and try to ignore the thoughts that scream in my head.

"Kill yourself already, you worthless faggot!" "No one gives a shit about you, if you died, they would probably fucking celebrate!" "Just end it!"

This goes on for hours, sometimes even all night, until I fall asleep, and start the day all over again.

You might have noticed that I didn't include eating. I probably eat once every three days. I'm fucking six foot even and 104 pounds.

Oh, and before you ask why I'm even posting, I'm high on a lot of caffeine right now, otherwise my motivation wouldn't permit me to.

So before you call my waking hell a "meme", why don't you shut your fucking mouth, you little twat.
>>
ITT: Entitled underage shithead thinks he can prove that depression is a meme and will assume shit about people just to try and """prove""" it's not real

KYS underage fag
>>
File: 123984938943.jpg (10 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
123984938943.jpg
10 KB, 238x212
>tumblr absolutly btfo because depresion is a meme
>>
>>27604691
You wake at 2am or noon because you're a fucking idiot who won't stop browsing 4Chan. Go to sleep, nigger, and lay off your favorite meme """illness"""
>>
sperm cells dont live very long. your testes produce more sperm whether or not you masturbate. if you ever had biology classes in high school you should know this.
>>
File: carefulwiththoseedges.jpg (18 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
carefulwiththoseedges.jpg
18 KB, 400x315
>>27604923
clearly projecting
>>
>>27604691
Cleary you should try some medical jews.
>>
>>27605129
>xD PROJECTING!!!

Gonna cry, """depressed""" faggot?
>>
File: v8v8v8v8.png (192 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
v8v8v8v8.png
192 KB, 1252x1252
>>27605428
>literally cannot stop meming
>>
File: Johnson, Dwight 01.jpg (114 KB, 691x900) Image search: [Google]
Johnson, Dwight 01.jpg
114 KB, 691x900
>>27604691
Why don't you just stop being sad.
>>
>>27605428
Your apostrophe key seems to get stuck, I would recommend fixing it
>>
>>27605481
holy kek you made my day anon
>>
>Falling for shitty ass bait this hard
I mean come on he is not even trying
>>
>>27605548
stop lying to your parents you failure that u got problems
>>
File: Sutherland, Dorothy.jpg (64 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Sutherland, Dorothy.jpg
64 KB, 360x480
>>27605528
You like I have very good original high quality memes for you, I'll give them to the whole community but I want something in return. I want you to name all the times in your life you've cried, i'm an entity from an other dimension you see, I feed on memories of sadness.
>Pic related here's a tease
>Also depressed people bore me, get a life fuckos
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.