[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw every time I get a haircut I tell myself never to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1458956388651.gif (808 KB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1458956388651.gif
808 KB, 207x207
>tfw every time I get a haircut I tell myself never to get a haircut again

about to go get a haircut brobots, good or bad idea?
>>
no idea because we cannot see your hair, fuckwit
>>
>>27603796
Shave everything. Including eyebrows, eyelashes, armpits, everything. Become Mr. Clean, but even cleaner.
>>
>>27603796
bring a picture of a hairstyle you like
>>
>>27603796
You should only if you get a normal haircut and not a faggy meme-cut
>>
File: 1459372693629.png (32 KB, 557x640) Image search: [Google]
1459372693629.png
32 KB, 557x640
>>27603796
>cut my hair short for the first time in 4 years
>tfw all the normies will go "Anon you cut your hair!","why did you cut your hair","you look like shit" etc
JUST
>>
>>27603957

is this a meme cut to you?

>>27603996

haha fucking same "cut your hair!" "why is your hair so crazy?!" "I liked it better before"
>>
Cut it yourself, normalfag cunt.
>>
>>27604178
I cut it before it was falling too much and I was going to get bald, not because I wanted shitty short hair
;_;
>>
>>27604196

why?

also

>calling someone a normie based on absolutely nothing

your normieness is showing

>>27604204

truly sorry brother I hope through science we can stop balding so you can have your hair back one day, must be a truly awful feeling
>>
>>27604312
>why?
It's a waste of your neetbux, first and foremost.

You have to go outside.

You have to talk to people.

I just realized it's the weekend and the normalfags will be here so I'm closing 4chan tabs now.
>>
>>27604364

I used to have horrible anxiety and I'm still basically mute and am actually dreading having to talk to this barber

got over it mostly because

1. I'm not stupid and know it's not that big of a deal

2. I'm not a pussy manchild like you

3. You sound like you came straight from Facebook or Reddit kill yourself
>>
>>27604458
>4ch/r9k does not look like a fb wall
sometimes, i wish i was mute to improve me handwriting.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.