[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexual fantasies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1459282771227.jpg (256 KB, 959x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459282771227.jpg
256 KB, 959x1280
>tfw all of my sexual fantasies now revolve around violently raping girls and beating the shit out of them

Any other robots know this feel?

I don't even have that "I want to take care of her" feeling anymore. It's just "I want to rape her and piss down her throat and humiliate her".

Feels bad man.
>>
>tfw all of my sexual fantasies involve sniffing and licking qt grill buttholes

I actually wish I could become a normie desu ;_;
>>
>>27603764
Not really but I had some fantasies of strangling a cute girl with my hands
>>
Can't relate, I'm submissive and masochistic

Both "I want to take care of her" and "I want to rape her and piss down her throat" are very dominant fantasies, so I fundamentally can't relate to either one

But you shouldn't feel bad OP since most girls are into rape fantasies and "rough sex" anyway so they'll probably like it if you pull their hair or grab their neck
>>
>>27603764
No, that's good.
Women want to be treated like that.

Women want to be dominated in that way.

It's worse if you're the opposite, and like to be humiliated and dominated by women.
If you're submissive, 99% of girls will not be attracted to you at all.

Thank your lucky stars you have a normal fantasy
>>
I need this kind of treatment in my life op.
>>
>>27605184
why the fuck aren't you with chad then? Fuck off
>>
>>27603764
Anyone ever walk with a girl and think about throwing some water over her or punching her straight in the face.

Ever think "I could punch this person right now and they couldn't do anything"

Would never do it though.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.