[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beautiful day isnt it? Well wagecuck, Im heading towards a nearby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14
File: pepe.neet.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
pepe.neet.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Beautiful day isnt it? Well wagecuck, Im heading towards a nearby lake to go fishing. You have never been fishing? Hmm, at least you contribute your part to our society. I have some good recipes I will try today and even if I dont catch anything I had a great time and go to a restaurant instead. After that I am going to have a long movie night today.
Oh I almost forget, I see its Sunday. You know what that means?
>>
>You know what that means?
Tick
o
c
k
>>
fuck you you colossal shitstain i contribute to sicoety

you do nothing you smelly instant noodles virgin fagtos

stop posting this fucking shit already
>>
>>27603728
Share some recipes with us, please.
>>
inb4 that picture of wojak that says "this" followed by a spoilered affirmation of NEETdom
>>
>>27605324
Please, please do, OP.
>>
>>27603728
Hope you just forgot to add a "...with my friends" in there somewhere and don't actually plan on doing that all by yourself.
>>
File: 1.jpg (46 KB, 399x369) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
46 KB, 399x369
>tfw starting a business in three years after graduation
>wagecucks and NEETs will never know this kind of achievement
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27603728
This really is a good day for fishing. I caught some trouts and made meuniere. It was good.
>>
File: 1452361142464.png (581 KB, 531x1198) Image search: [Google]
1452361142464.png
581 KB, 531x1198
>>27605302
Ragie wagie, pain and strife
Works all day and hates his life
When NEETs post on /r9k/
Ragie wagie runs away
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptauW02eggE

Did anyone else compose some music today? I went by the mall and played on the public piano. I really saw how the crowds of people adored me and how i brightened their day.

I dont even wanna think what the angry wagecucks did on their last day before work.
>>
>>27605506
Oh wow you plan on starting a business, how original. You sure fooled us wagecucks! Why didn't we think of that!?
>>
Hey OP, I'm going to be joining your ranks as a NEET soon.

Dropping out of college in May and I'll be moving in with some out of state relatives who'll let me rent a room there for a small fee.

Looking forward to finally being able to live life, and not let the normies run it.
>>
>>27606081
Le sarcasm. I'm working right now as well. It'll pay off in the end, something most people don't consider
>>
File: ily.jpg (19 KB, 226x198) Image search: [Google]
ily.jpg
19 KB, 226x198
wagecucks will never understand this feeling

https://youtu.be/kxzpkuLBimg
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 300x168
Hello fellow neets.

Beautiful day huh? Stayed up all night playing games, might go to bed soon. How was your night?
>>
>>27603728
if it's Sunday then what's to stop a wagecuck from doing the same thing today?
>>
>>27606386
He has to wash his clothes and do TONS of chores to prepare his week.

Sunday is the wagecucks chore day
>>
>>27605370

He is the best.

And you are a faggot
>>
>>27605950

God this is fucking depressing
>>
>>27606425

True.

I have to cook, choose clothes, put some things in order, etc.

I'm a wagecuck that supports these threads so you cant fool me fucking wagekeks.
>>
File: 1451283926161.jpg (104 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1451283926161.jpg
104 KB, 400x400
>>27606425
Actually, I made Saturday chore day this week. Today is work preparation / recovery day.
>>
Yesterday I really pushed myself when skating. Met a new friend, had a good time just talking for a few hours. My wrist and feet and hips are pretty sore today, so I think I'll take it easy. Ah, the NEET life.
>>
>>27606386
>long movie night
Can you image that Mr Goldstyen-Judenshekel says when you appear completely exhausted and tired again? He is thinking about not giving you two days off every week anyway.
>>
File: ementa_renato.jpg (77 KB, 1050x576) Image search: [Google]
ementa_renato.jpg
77 KB, 1050x576
>>27605324
OP please deliver!

Share some of your secret NEET recipes.
>>
Please don't ever stop making these threads.
>>
File: 1438289932376.jpg (846 KB, 966x3054) Image search: [Google]
1438289932376.jpg
846 KB, 966x3054
Wagecucks btfo once again
Pic definitely related
>>
>>27605950

Thank goodness I work for the government. Time and a half for any work over 40 hours, another 10% if it is between 6PM and 6AM, and if someone calls me for a 5 minute conversation on my time off I'm instructed to enter an hour OT.
>>
>>27608166
This SHOULD be the case, yet most NEETS on /r9k/ don't do that. They instead post on a shiteating board to have some sort of self validation for themselves and similar likeminded individuals.
>>
>>27608166
>NEET
>sex
>>
>>27609491
Good goy, keep wasting your life away doing the same repetitive job over and over like a slave.
>>
>>27603728
>fishing

What fish are in season? It seems to be too early in the spring.
>>
I got recently forced into wagecuckoldry and will have to stay enslaved for at least 5 more months.

I can confirm that being a wageslave is not a life worth living.
>>
>>27610108
The NEET likes to fish in the spring, because it's nice and cool and he doesn't need to catch anything to avoid starvation.
>>
>>27606425
>clothes
You throw them in the washer and turn the knob.

A bit later, you throw them in the dryer and turn the knob.

A bit later, you throw them in a pile on the end of your bed.

All of us are robots even if we're wagecucks, it's not like we need to keep an idyllic '50s home. My daily chores consist of washing 2 cups and my coffee maker, and I wash clothes once a week.

I also cook, but the shit I make is so fucking tasty that it's not even a chore.
>>
>>27603728
>Oh I almost forget, I see its Sunday. You know what that means?

That I just started my usual three day weekend and I don't work until Wednesday?
>>
>>27605302
>this obvious false-flagging
>>
File: 1447499003590.jpg (44 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
1447499003590.jpg
44 KB, 500x393
>>27603728
>Been a welfare NEET for over a year now
>government is now about to put me on a special job-finding program said to have a 90% success rate

Save me, NEETfrog...
>>
>>27605302
why should i get a job when the point of getting a job is to get money for doing something, when ssi gives me free money for doing nothing? if i wanted to do something, there is online simulation.
name something that online cannot offer me in some way or another.
>>
>>27613252
also, do not blame me - blame sicoety.
>>
>>27613252

The satisfaction of completing a task that contributes to a finished product or service that benefits someone else.
>>
>>27614004
Is this a thing?
Like, unless my service is so great that someone is going to give me more money, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>27614090

>"name something I can't get online"
>"ok here's one"
>"yeah but I don't care about that"

You didn't ask for something you give a shit about. Obviously there is nothing.
>>
>Just got home from a 16 hour shift
>Have been working every day this week
>See this thread

I fucking hate my life but I need the money and I'm not privileged enough to live in a welfare society, if my country allowed guns I would have shot myself already
>>
>>27614004
so being someone's money-making-corner-hoe?
where is the satisfaction of giving everyone what i have and leaving me with a dollar?
>>27614143
>>27614090 is not me. am >>27613252
>ok. here is one.
name some things.
>walking
walking simulators or treadmils.
>>
>>27614244
only thing ye can do is sell yeself in the means of making commissions.
>>
>>27614323

You keep acting like I'm assaulting you with the idea of something you can't get online by telling me how much you don't like that thing.

It's not like giving away your wealth. It's like giving somebody something while taking in more money for yourself at the same time.
>>
>>27614432
oh. just like how wagies gives part of their paycheck money to me through ssi? i could see that but how is that helping the wagies?
>>
>>27614511

It's not helping them. It's only helping you. How much money do you make?
>>
>>27614585
if it is not helping them. what do ye think could fix that?
while living with parents; 500usd a month
when i move out; 733usd a month + 300usd on foodstamps a month

i am sure i could use muh mental illnesses to get the MAX ssi then put it in savings. so far, i have 3k in savings.
>>
Yeah Sunday isnt a duty day for me here at tech school so I just studied and watched some movies and went outside a bit.
Oh all while being paid taxpayer (your mommy and daddy) dollars 24/7
>>
I came up with an idea last night after a long day of wagecucking.

We collect the emails of all wagecucks and then send them an email every day when they need to wake up with the same subject as the opening of these threads.

I think it could become a new planetary meme, then everyone will want to be a true Aryan GODNEET.

Anyone here able to make a website to absolute blow the anus out of every wage cuck in existence every single day of their life?
>>
>>27614773
I'm not even NEET and this idea is great. I wish I had the courage to quit my job.
>>
picture this;
>wojack and pepe version of dennis the menace
>>
>>27614722

Getting rid of any money going to neets would fix that. Most people would love for that to happen, but the neets bitch too much about it so it'll never happen. The trade off is that anybody with a job worth having is making enough money that giving a little money to someone else isn't going to hurt them. They are doing so much better than you financially that it doesn't matter in the long run, whereas it matters completely to you.

NEETs are sort of like a homeless person on the street where everybody walking by tosses them a couple bucks. The only difference is that the government is acting as a middle man and collecting the money before giving it to them so it's easier for them to handle.
>>
>>27614773
wagecu.ck

That would be a good website. All the NEETs can send in their friends emails.
Unfortunately people won't become NEETs until we shame them into it.
>>
>>27614773

lol Wishful thinking. The only thing that website would do is cost you your precious NEETbux
>>
>>27614915
>OH FUCK I CAN'T BARE THESE THREADS EVERY DAY, IMAGINE IF THEY GOT MY EMAIL

It's already working and it doesn't even exist.
>>
>>27611844
you forgot ironing
>>
>>27614935

Threads don't mean anything to 99% of the people in this world. All they are going to do is block the sender and then get the website shut down if it keeps going on.
>>
>>27603728
Don't spend to much at dinner bud, I know you don't get to much retard money from the government so try not to spend it all at once.
>>
>>27614959
>implying
If I want something to not wrinkle, I hang take it out of the dryer and hang up straight away.
>>
>>27605302
Wagies absolutely, unequivocally BTFO hahaha thanks NEETbro!
>>
>>27615115
Implying being a neet means being on gov payroll. I was a wagecuck for 8 years and retired at 30. I will never need to lift my finger for the rest of my life. Also getting 5 million and a 700k house from grammy when she dies. Life is good
>>
File: file.png (263 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
file.png
263 KB, 563x542
Just got me cennylink gibsmedat

It is actually so comfy

>tfw in uni for 6+ years just constantly getting youthie and austudy
>tfw uni is literally free here (you have to pay it back, once you start making a lot of money)
>which might never be for me
>tfw eternally on gibsmedat
>>
>>27616851
I have to wait till I'm 22 to be labeled independent to get that sweet youth allowance.

I'm jelly man man, I'm 21 and have lost 3 years of free money from centrelink so far.
>>
>>27606244
Neets really do play in a piano lounge.
>>
>>27606041
Nice anon. I'm starting a new composition and doing some research, but today I did some improvs at my buddie's house.
>>
>>27615367
what was you're choice of wagecuckery? I'm trying to figure out how to make NEEThood sustainable
>>
>>27603728
I love how these threads try to make us believe that NEETs actually do stuff like fishing, studying, creative activities and have sex when all they really do is sit in their rooms and shit post on their computer.
>>
>>27618164
I'm sure some do, I talked to one who's learning guitar awhile back. But most don't.
>>
Kek OP hasn't shared any recipes yet
>>
I just woke up from a nap to watch some tv. Going to go back to bed soon because i'm getting up a 6 to go fishing in the morning too. Through the week you don't have to deal with chads at the lake and I usually have no wait to use the boat ramp
>>
>>27618276
Why you so afraid of dealing with Chads at the lake, anon?

Sounds kinda insecure.
>>
>>27618313
It's better when it isn't as crowded. On the weekend traffic is worse, long waits once you get to the lake, normies love being pulled behind a boat on a tube for some reason so all day long you're getting shook up and down from the waves. Through the week there are a few grandpas camping. Not a hard choice.
>>
>>27603728
Please do this on /pol. I guarantee you'll trigger them so hard.
>>
>>27619121
Its been done and of course they overreacted like they always do when something 'degenerate' is brought up. It was pretty funny though desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>27603728
Ah. Fishing. That's cute OP! In a little lake and everything! How darling.

I am currently in Belgium, conducting training for the company we just bought. Turns out they were going under and we really could take advantage of their technology. A few new shirts, a new logo, some office supplies, and boom, they are part of the company.

Of course, I didn't have any work over the weekend, so I travelled to Bruges for some rest and relaxation in a 4 star hotel, company credit cards are made for a reason! On the way home next weekend I have decided I earned 2 days in Amsterdam, having a Norwegian blond suck my dick will be an excellent way to finish this trip.

Anyway, I will earn roughly 9k USD for this trip, 10 working days, 4 travel days, and 4 off days. Boy is it rough being a wagecuck! I don't know how I can bare it!

Have fun fishing. Maybe when you get home mommy can take a picture of it. Maybe just for a moment it will allow here to escape the crushing disappointment she feels about you.

Picture-Bruges this weekend. You won't find it anywhere else, it's coming right off my phone. Lulz.
>>
>>27619845
>I almost enjoy my slavery, Mr. Shekelson gives me a lot of good goy points and all!
Good for you, wagecuck.
>>
>>27603728
What do you call a wageless student?
>>
>>27620143
an educuck

enjoy your college debts
>>
>>27620164
>enjoy your college debts

Im in highschool and set for a free college ride. lolololo
>>
>>27620180
>tfw canadafag and don't get freepos-tsencandary education

at least it's so cheap that scholarships can cover the whole thing
>>
File: aaaa.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>27620226
Try again NEET. Im in the US. An illegal mexican immigrant is doing better than you. How do you feel?
>>
>>27620295
did you (You) the wrong person?
>>
>>27619970
You get chicken tendies with your points, I get Norwegian blow jobs, business class, and a 911 Turbo with mine.

Hmm, really hard to choose which reward system is better.
>>
>>27605950
I'm surprised this didn't say
>fitter, happier, more productive
>>
>>27620164
what about a country which has almost free uni?
A lot of people here are eternal students because it's like being a NEET
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.