[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do all autistic people never look hansome? Why are they all ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1454898574280.jpg (163 KB, 951x534) Image search: [Google]
1454898574280.jpg
163 KB, 951x534
Why do all autistic people never look hansome?

Why are they all ugly?
>>
good looks tend to reflect good health and all that
>>
>>27603457
Because the ones that aren't handsome are the ones you recognize as such.

Also how often do you think you actually meet people with ASD? ASD people frequently keep obsessions that take presidence over a lot of things. You probably underestimate how much effort handsome people put in to be handsome.
>>
>>27603564
you really don't need to put much effort into having a good looking facial structure. you're either born with it or not
. i wouldn't say not becoming fat as fuck takes a lot of effort.
>>
>>27603595
Well you were talking handsome. Not not ugly. I know of plenty not ugly ASD people.
Being ASD and having been to meetings.
>>
That is the nature of genetics, and the reality that if you obsess over certain things and collect things, you usually gain weight. Especially considering autistic people are not self aware and would never know they are overweight because they can not process different realities.
>>
>>27603647
But why is it that autists are usually ugly regardless as to how much they care for their own appearance?
>>
>>27603457
poor deicison making skills
reinforced by a society that thinks these people are somehow beneath everyone else in their expierences.
>>
Because certain physical traits are linked to autism, such as low muscle mass
>>
Your looks are literally everything growing up. All the people here rating themselves 7 or 8/10 or higher are deluded.
>>
autism is linked with old as fuck mother giving birth

what kind of son do you think a 40+ year old woman is going to give? because in 90% of the cases its a fucking mongoloid with autism.

young age of mother = low amount of mutations in egg cells, healthy body fit to carry and feed a baby for 9 months = a healthy, likely good-looking, non-autistic son. the opposite results in an ugly unhealthy fuck with autism.
>>
>>27603895
there are probably some legitimately handsome posters here who were fat fucks growing up and therefore did not develop a personality to match their facial structure, though
>>
>>27603647
>muh realities
>>
>>27603963
this tbqh anon i was fat until high school and i thought shit would change once i lost the weight

i had girls crush on me but i had no social skills, couldnt ask them out, low self esteem thus i stayed a fat loser on the inside
>>
>>27603457
because autism is genetic, and so is handsomeness, and the two seem to be on opposite ends of the spectrum
>>
>>27603943
I'm with you there

My brother is autistic and my mother had him at 38. Though she's got garbage genetics to start with.

She blames inoculations. I blame her.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.