[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toontown general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: toontown hacked.png (1 MB, 1161x597) Image search: [Google]
toontown hacked.png
1 MB, 1161x597
Any robots play toontown?
>>
>>27603351
I do.

You could have put a bit more thought into this thread
>>
>>27603420
Oh cool, are you on right now?
What more should I have added?
>>
>>27603461
I'm on right now. Want to meetup?
You could have got a conversation going about what gag track is the worst or something.

Stats?
>>
File: Screenshot_9.png (329 KB, 815x567) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_9.png
329 KB, 815x567
>>27603351
on it right now
>>
>>27603614
Sure, i have 102 laff, maxed in throw squirt and sound, 2 away from maxing both drop and toon-up, just got trap and no lure yet. Drop is by far the worst.
>>27603667
Want to meet up?
>>
ayee im trying to meet up.
>>
>>27603918
sure, i'll be on my main in baroque, ttc.
>>
do you guys think im a hot toon? pls come meet up with me at lawbot hq in baroque bluffs for hot cj
>>
File: YAY.png (874 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
YAY.png
874 KB, 1364x768
>>27603351
Oh fuck, I used to play until they shut it down. I had ten years under my belt, it was my first ever mmo.

You guys play on Toontown Rewritten? How are the new owners?
>>
>>27603946
I'll be on in a minute, i'm a tall blue cat.
>>
>>27604167
new owners maintain the game great. updates frequently, the community can be cancerous tho
>>
We sort of went in the CJ tom xddd
>>
Toontown was my fucking shit when I was younger. First MMO ever. My first Internet forum was ToontownCentral as well.

How is Rewritten? Good? Is it super glitchy? Is it worth playing still?
>>
Is it toontown rewritten? I've never played but it looks fun
>>
robots asking on toontown rewritten, it's well worth a play. there are still some bugs but most of the vital bugs have been patched.
>>
>>27604266
It's pretty good and worth playing. Only problem can be some of the younger players, other than that, it's fun.
>>
toontown is my life man and so is ttr. it's better than all the other ghey servers and true community can be cancer af
>>
>>27604373
are you on currently? me and another robot are ttc in baroque bluffs.
>>
Baroque bluffs ttc. We could get a cfo group together if we get enough players
>>
We pretty much already have enough, just finished our CJ.
>>
you guys still in baroque ttc? i got a couple of ppl with me now in a cj
>>
boost

R9K meetup ttc, baroque
>>
File: 891.png (180 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
891.png
180 KB, 480x640
I always wanted to play the original one but my mom didnt trust the company with her credit card information. She hated it when i used the family computer for some reason.
>>
Just made a character do I need to do anything before we can meet up?
>>
>>27605127
do the first few tasks and then get out of welcome valley to baroque
>>
>>27605153
Alright. Is there any way to change the controls?
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
I tried to play rewritten 2 months ago and it passed
Paused everyone I tried to leave the main area with Mickey.

So I gave up
>>
>>27605212
nah, arrow keys all the way with this one. try infinite for keymapping
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.