[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a gf >feel nothing for her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1
File: 1458162641776.gif (38 KB, 753x708) Image search: [Google]
1458162641776.gif
38 KB, 753x708
>get a gf
>feel nothing for her
>>
You've probably outgrown such feelings. Only the young really fall in love, but she might grow on you in time. Give it a chance.
>>
>>27603306
I'm giving it a chance but I don't really even want to hang out with her.
>>
>>27603277
You have to work at love. It's not a magically thing that you either do or don't feel. That's lust. Don't confuse the two.
>>
>>27603337
I don't even need to love her I just want to like her, but I really feel nothing for her, she could leave tomorrow and I'd not care in the slightest.
>>
>>27603277
Are you me?

I avoid her, because i'm tired of pretending to be normal and have nothing to say but lies.
>>
>>27603357
The break it off. Do it gently but firmly, leaving no chance of getting back together.
It sucks but you don't want to be the kind of person who uses people.
>>
>>27603377
Yeah I've been ignoring mine too. I'm hoping she'll do something that makes me like her more out of desperation, like say she wants me to fuck her daylights out or something and get really kinky, but I'm guessing she won't and will just let me go.

>>27603403
I'll let her break it off if she wants, she's probably pretty close to doing so anyway.
>>
>>27603325
It's a lot of work with girls. They need attention, but treat it like a partnership in training. Meet up a few times, see if you have a potential to help each other with your respective situations, and then decide where you want to go from there. You should at least wait long enough find out if she's the kind of person who actually cares and will do something nice for you, or if she's just in it for what she can get. If you can find a common ground, and actually manage to help each other during difficult times, that's worth having. Just don't be too hasty is all I'm saying, even if sparks aren't flying yet.
>>
>>27603537
Yeah I'm gonna give it time, I can't say I'm going to give it very much effort though. At the beginning of the relationship I was really giving it my all hoping we could cultivate something more meaningful but it didn't really work and now I feel like I just wasted time and money on someone who I really can't make anything work with.
>>
>>27603579
It sounds like there might have been a moment in particular where you got frustrated with the way things are going. Did you have a sort of fight the last time you saw her?
>>
If you drink 1 drop, you will die so fast, SO FAST that you rewind time and live your current life over again.
If you drink 1 drop, you will die so fast, SO FAST that you rewind time and live your current life over again.
>>
on acetaminophen is a horrible and painful way to go
enjoy permanent liver damage if you fail too
>>
>>27603645
I won't go into specifics but she's pretty "chaste" and I'm a huge pervert and we tend to clash when it comes to fooling around.

We don't really "fight" but I feel like I'm in a constant tug-of-war trying to get her to open up and she's trying to close herself off. I'm just getting sick of this boring high-school tier relationship where I'm really trying (or "tried", at least) to get things going and she has been stubborn.
>>
Why order to die?
>>
>>27603277
Huh, so this is a fear I never knew I had.
>>
>>27603277

holy SHIT i know this feel

taught me to really work on myself because i can't bring myself to give a shit about ugly or fat girlfriends
>>
>start fucking coworker
>feel nothing for her
>until she starts talking about how we need to stop because it's not going anywhere and she wants more
>then I'm all "fuck I'd miss her"
>until she stops talking and we just keep going on fucking....then i stop caring again
She cheated on her boyfriend with me before breaking up with him to pursue me.
>>
>>27603277
I think you click on the wrong site faggot.
>>>/facebook/
>>>/twitter/
>>>/b/
>>>/adv/
>>
>>27603738
My gf isn't ugly, she's a bit of a Plain Jane with a pretty nice ass and some beautiful, perfect tits (not that she lets me see them very often). Doesn't really keep me interested in her.
>>
>>27603856
>>27603874
What is this?

Thanks for bumping my thread I guess.
>>
>>27603723
Yeah I didn't know about it until I actually got a gf. It caught me off guard when I woke up one morning and thought to myself "Fuck, I'm in a relationship"
>>
>>27603992
>>27603976
You know spamming is against the rules, being a normie is not.
>>
>>27603710
If she really is too prudish it might not work out, but if you can find out her turn-ons and her kinks, maybe you can make it work. Everyone has them, even the ones who seem vanilla. If you'll indulge her fantasies, maybe she'll get down with your perverted stuff too. Really find out what she's into before you write her off as too vanilla.
>>
>>27604160
I don't know if she'd be open to telling me anything about what turns her on, I feel like she's afraid of sex. She's very particular about where I'm allowed to touch her and when, and all too often I'm not really allowed to do anything.
>>
>>27604244
I dated a girl who had been raped once and she acted just like that. You might want to find out if she's been through some kind of trauma. Even the really religious girls aren't usually that sensitive about things. She's not a virgin, is she? I mean have you guys actually had sex yet? You could try to find out source of her anxiety. If it's something you can fix, then so much the better. If not, maybe you can't help each other but I think it would be worth it to know one way or the other before calling it quits. Maybe you could post an update down the line and tell us how it went. Good luck, anon. I hope you find what you're looking for.
>>
>>27604413
>I mean have you guys actually had sex yet?
Nope, I've been pushing for it for a while but she is not giving me any opportunity, when I ask when she thinks she'll be comfortable she never gives me a definite answer, it's always just some ambiguous point in the future like "later".

I honestly like being physically close to her, I like holding her and everything, but she doesn't really reciprocate. If we could become closer physically I feel like this relationship could start to take off proper but I can't see that happening at any point in the near future.
>>
>>27604552
Not the guy you were replying to, but have you tried being totally upfront and blunt about it? i mean, if youre going to leave her anyway, its worth a shot at getting her to open up and figure out whats going on, isnt it? who knows, maybe >>27604413 is right and she has some shitty stuff in her past. Or maybe she has vaginismus and is trying to avoid the sex as long as possible. All im saying is that if youre thinking about leaving her just because of the sex and intimacy, it might be worth it to try and get her to open up. Worst case scenario? You break up with her anyway.
>>
>>27604661
I've been very upfront about me wanting sex, she is definitely aware of the fact that I want it, I've asked multiple times when we're making out and I'm getting particularly horny whether she wants to take things further and she almost immediately shuts me down.

I mean I guess I could ask her exactly why she doesn't want to have sex, but I feel like she won't tell me much. Her previous excuse was that she's "uncomfortable" with it, I don't really know why, I just left it at that.
>>
>>27604552
Yeah, I would say find out what's holding her back. Just ask her, in a nice way if you can, why she seems to push you away, what she's afraid of, or what she might be waiting for. That's a mystery that I'd want to solve before deciding whether to stay with someone or leave them.
>>
>>27604772
Yeah you're probably right, I'll try to get it out of her next time we hang out.

I'm worried I won't be responsible enough to help her solve her problems if she has them, I mean I can't even solve my own problems, I don't think I can help her much if she turns out to be a rape victim or something.
>>
>>27604737
>>27604828
True, but at least you'll know what you're dealing with. Claiming she's "uncomfortable" is a cop out, there has to be a real reason.
>>
Just end it. The longer you drag this out the worse it will be. Same thing happened to me last year. It's so weird to go for years just wanting to be loved, and then someone finally does again and you just don't care.
>>
>>27604828
It's a possibility. I wasn't able to help the girl who had been raped. She needed time to get over it and there was just too much emotional baggage. It could be though that this girl is just inexperienced and a little shy about going the distance, or maybe she's been upset about something. For better or worse, you must know her reasons.
>>
>TFW can't fuck my GF cause wanking has made my dick Dante must die mode
>>
Holy shit, this board is becoming more Facebook like by the minute
>>
>>27605085
OP here, I've been on /r9k/ for 5 years and this is my first gf and I'm 22 years old
>>
>>27605040
Just stop wanking for a week, you'll regain sensitivity
>>
>>27605352
Tried it, temporary solution, works when all that pent up wank is up and then I go back to steel dick
>>
Holy shit OP this whole thread is literally me right now too. Thank you for at least letting me know I'm not alone. Want to end it but also don't even care enough and also want to wait and see if she does anything or not.

I just want to love and be loved back :\
>>
>>27604552
Some people want different things in a relationship. Dont stay too long. As hard as it sounds, you may have to find a new gf. I am in the same boat with you.
>>
>>27605710
I don't get very much attention from girls, it was really blind luck that I found this girl and as much as I feel like this relationship is a bit of a waste of time I don't want to drop her too hastily.

Although getting a real gf has seriously boosted my confidence, it would probably be a lot easier for me to get another one in the future after this.
>>
>>27603306
this senpai

at first you think oh no whats happening but then you start to like her and miss her

like a dog
>>
>>27603277
lol thats me and im only 21
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.