[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For a board that hates Reddit, you sure are familiar enough with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4
File: 1440205336641.png (41 KB, 500x242) Image search: [Google]
1440205336641.png
41 KB, 500x242
For a board that hates Reddit, you sure are familiar enough with their site to detect Redditors.
>>
Yea we are familiar enough to know reddit is
>anti white
>SJW
>feminist
>gay
>black
>white knight attention whore (Doj is from reddit)
>pro islam

These are the guidelines to detect redditors
>>
>>27603109
They are just too stupid to hide themselves. Like you, OP. You're literally screaming (or maybe acting) HEY GUYS IM FROM REDDIT AND LOL 4CHAN STINKZ
>>
The real faggots are the ones who think they are cool for choosing one site and not the other.

>tfw a website defines you as a person
>>
>>27603349
Le upboated :^)
>>
know thy enemy
>>
>>27603241
Since when is reddit anti-white? Sure they might be a little more liberal but I have never seen stuff like this in copious amounts. What subreddits have you been on?
>>
>>27603483
They're completely black lives matter dude. In any popular thread about issues like that they're all SJW faggots.
>>
Okay. I go on Reddit sometimes. It's like watching a really bad movie or commercial. You get pleasure at looking at how horrible certain things are. But of course not everything is complete shit, because different stuff gets posted; it's the people and their reactions and replies that make it shit. They're all so horrible and cringey that I can't help but go there sometimes and just see how gay and faggoty everyone is while thinking they're super smart cool people. Going on Tumblr and seeing how gay and faggoty is isn't as satisfying because they're objectively fucking gay and retarded and they know they're shit and that everyone looks down on them. Reddit actually has a high opinion of itself, and it's just really hilarious and horrible.
>>
>>27603483
The only subs I visit are r/news/worldnews, r/politics and r/europe.
I do this because I'm a masochist and I like being enraged by their the opinions posted there. Sometimes they have a reactionary opinion but usually it's the white mans fault for everything
>>
>>27603241
>pro islam
> /r/the_trump
Pick one fag
>>
>>27603241
It's literally the opposite of all of that btw except for the attention whoring. You just look in the wrong places.
>>
>>27603712
No. It is not literally the opposite of all of that. Go to Reddit and say nigger, or say women have an easy life, and you'll get banned. Reddit is shit.
>>
>>27603400
Beat me to it. These guys think each website is its own lunch table at school or something. And every group thinks they're the cool group
>>
>>27603732
Reddit IS the cool group in society's eyes. 4chan hates normies.
>>
>>27603612
Literally never seen one thread in support of BLM where have you been looking dude. The closest I see is stuff like "people shouldnt get shot JUST because theyre black but BLM has gone off the rails" etc
>>
>>27603731
Are you talking about the rules or the people? There are plenty of people that make it obvious they want to say nigger but just settle with "thug" or some shit.
>>
the worst part about reddit is, at some point once you've used it for a while and understand the "reddit mentality," you will pretty much know what the highest rated comment will be in every thread. it's really pathetic.
>>
>>27603755
No website is cool in society's eyes. And rightly so because they're all cancerous in they're own special way.

Try telling someone that you post on reddit/tumblr/4chan and see if they give two shits
>>
So I'm getting off from work, ready to settle down from another day at the old grind. Wifey walks in in some bowchickawowow attire and proceeds to get down and dirty. Let's just say things are moving along smoothly. I'm in my happy place, everything is going well, when suddenly, HER SON WALKS INTO THE ROOM WITH HER MOTHER AND MY MANJIZZ HITS THEM DIRECTLY IN THEIR FACES. The woman who gave birth to me is staring at me in shock and her son is crying. Now, he's a little guy, her son. Could toss him across the room like a football, but, being the gentleman I am, I apologize and everything turns out okay. I'll be damned if I can't look 'em in the face though.

TL;DR: bowchickawowow sexy times with wifey go very very wrong
>>
>>27603241
>SJW

There are also parts that are distinctly anti-SJW. It's not quite as one-sided as places like tumblr or 4chan tbqh
>>
>>27603833
People IRL have mentioned Reddit to me before and I always cringe. "I'm a Redditor" they say, and proceed to talk about how it's a cool website with smart people.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (136 KB, 391x384) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
136 KB, 391x384
Please exit this site and never return
>>
>>27603863
lmfao this is Reddit.
>>
>>27603712
>>27603699

Obviously there are probably some good subreddits there are thousands of them.

I'm talking about the big ones, they are very left and SJW the only time they are right wing is right after things like the paris attacks.
Besides r/thedonald which is half /pol/ users invading reddit, they all portray Trump and his supporters as the evil racist white man CNN says he is so they gather upvotes.

Again I don't hate all of reddit I'm sure there are some cool specific boards but the general
opinions there are very "progressive" in an attempt to fit in. Even when presented with evidence they just spout leftist memes about how good immigrants and minorities are.

How is enforcing borders racist in both Europe and America? In Canada we would kick Americans out if they came here and tried to stay illegally.
>>
their autists are cringier than our autists, it sticks out around here
>>
>>27603878
As I explained here>>27603934 when someone says "go back " it doesn't mean "go back to your favorite board that has nothing to do with politics" it generally means go bac to the big boards that are very left wing
>>
>>27603934
You know there are subreddits specifically for making fun of the ones you dislike? That's the only reason I use it (besides r/flashtv)
>>
>>27603699
reddit is not fucking pro-islam, feminist, black or anti-white

you've obviously never been there
>>
>>27604124
I've been there and it was full of faggot SJWs. It's a bunch of fucking bernie sanders faggots.
>>
>>27604139
no you haven't
link me to some recent SJW type posts
reddit is more anti SJW than 4chan
and it's 50/50 on bernie and trump, and most of the sanders supporters are as racist as the trumpcucks
>>
>>27604022
I acknowledged that in my post. I used to post on circlejerk 5 or 6 years ago when I was in highschool.
>>
>>27604175
>reddit is more anti-SJW than 4chan

stopped reading
>>
>>27604217
found the cuck

why are you out of your shed? you have to go back
>>
>>27604256
I don't know, you're the one who sounds like you're getting all bent out of shape because your precious faggoty Reddit is being called out for being faggot "I'm sensitive and I deserve a prize' cucks.
>>
>>27604382
Not the same guy but pretending any site is more cancerous than the other is cancerous in itself.
>>
>>27604382
reddit is for /pol/acks now, we fucking run the place, if you hate reddit you hate /pol/ you fucking pathetic cuck boi

sounds like you need to go back to the cuck shed if your little bitch fee fees are hurt

day of the rope is coming soon cuck
>>
File: european cuckdom.jpg (212 KB, 799x633) Image search: [Google]
european cuckdom.jpg
212 KB, 799x633
>>27604175
Here you go, mon amie
>>
>>27604467
>no name
>no link to post
Fuck off cuck
>>
>>27604467
Context would be pretty decent ngl. I could take a screenshot of a post about how sjws are the real bigots with +500 points and say that's proof reddit is less cucked than 4chan. You dont even show the responses
>>
>>27604467
It only has 1 point you dumbfuck
>>
>>27604463
>>27604463
Are you fucking kidding? I go on there and it's full of faggot cucks talking about what great people they are for adopting a dog, or how amazing their OLDSCHOOLCOOL grandparents were for protesting shit.
>>
>>27604596
so? what the fuck is wrong with dogs? they're fucking better creatures than sensitive cucks like you

when the day of the rope comes you'll be thrown to the hounds cuck
>>
>>27604642
There's nothing wrong with dogs. The way they fucking act about everything is cingey and retarded.

Hey Reddit! Found this little guy all by himself and I took him home. It's been a bumpy ride, but I think it's safe to say he's enjoying his new home. Reddit, MEET PUMPKIN.

awwwwwwwwwwww omg!! you are such a good fucking person for doing that! he is SOOOO cute and he DEFINITELY looks like he's enjoying his new home! good on you for doing that!!

Wow, I didn't expect this to blow up the way it did. Let me just say, first of all, thank you for the gold kind stranger! And me n Pumpkin are gonna be best pals!
>>
>>27604738
looks like someone gets triggered by kindness and women

you fucking faggot go stick your cock in a man's ass, fucking homo degenerate
you're not /pol/
>>
>>27604778
I don't get triggered by kindness and women; I get triggered by cheesy cringey faggoty behavior which Reddit is constantly overflowing with.
>>
>>27604738
I agree to you for most parts, but honestly, how is that less cringy than "tfw no gf, REEEEEEEEEEE", "normies don't wanna play with me, REEEEEEEEEE", wagecucks vs neetfags, etc?

Fucking hell, can't we just be objective for a second and establish that pretty much every internet community is cringy in its own way?
>>
>>27604815
People who say REEEEE and shit are pretty much being ironic when they do it. Reddit takes itself seriously and is full of hivemind "ur only allowed to say nice things!" PC assholes.
>>
>>27604815
I'm sorry, but I will always find Reddit to be way cringier than 4chan. At least 4chan is self-aware that it's shit. Reddit is on a fucking high horse about everything. I feel much more comfortable on 4chan where people don't lose their shit because you say nigger or faggot.
>>
>>27604738
edgy 18 year old detected
>>
>>27604855
no it's fucking not you retard
reddit is obsessed with free speech, they even have subreddits for fucking dead bodies of little girls
you're full of shit you cuck
go back to tumblr cuck
>>
>>27604855
And there we go with that ironic arguement. Fucking hell man, for me personally that's one of the cringiest things at the moment. Hurr, I'm listening to One Direction ironically. Hurr, I'm acting like a retard ironically...

If it happens on a daily basis, it's hardly ironic.
Think about it man, r9k, and 4chan in general more often than not, is same as reddit but with a different "ideology".

r9k or pol for example is as much of a hivemind as fucking tumblr or sjws.
>>
>>27604878
I guess I can agree with you there. I mean I obviously prefer 4chan myself, otherwise I wouldn't be here. But still, I just want to try and be objective and don't go into "4chan is perfect, reddit is shit" mode.

Everything is shit, but this is the shit I enjoy for whatever reason.
>>
the right wing.. will never be right on anything... trump is garbage
>>
>>27604933
This.
What I find the most cringey is how much they lack self awareness.
>>
>>27604974
this

i like kasich though, too bad he won't be president
>>
>>27604933
I personally get a kick out of irony a lot of the time. Anyway, I don't care if 4chan is full of loser faggots; I prefer the way they present themselves to the way Reddit presents itself.
>>
>>27604855
>playing the laid back "we dont take ourselves too seriously" card
>>
>>27604928
>they even have subreddits for dead bodies

I'm talking about the front page. I'm not talking about your favorite cool subreddits. Reddit is shit and it's full of PC cucks. Proof is in the fact that you get banned for saying nigger.
>>
>>27605024
That's what I'm after man, I just want people to admit everything is shit, and just because we like something more than something else, it doesn't mean it's any less shit.
>>
>>27605062
you get banned for saying nigger here too
ever been to any board with actual mods? you literally get 3 day bans for saying nigger

what the fuck is it with you and this word, you're fucking obsessed with niggers
go suck one off you fucking cuck, reddit is /pol/ and if you hate reddit you hate /pol/
reddit gets 100x amount of visitors that we get and they have /pol/ type material hitting the frontpage constantly, fucking /r/the_donald made the frontpage

you're a fucking pathetic cuck boi who should kill himself

on the day of the rope before we hang you we'll let you scream "I AM A KEK NIGGER" so you can get your fix cuck
>>
>>27605062
I've never been to Reddit, but in my honest opinion /pol/ has turned this site and chans as a whole to shit.
They are only slightly more tolerable than SJWs which also didn't exist in my day.
Damn kids these days...
>>
>>27605196
this
every thread turns to shit once somebody starts going on about politics

the /pol/ teenagers are really annoying with their retarded memes, spamming MAGA HIGH ENERGY BUILD WALL and if you tell them to keep it down a bit they just spam cuck cuck cuck as if it means anything
>>
>>27603109
For a driver that hates cyclists, I sure am good at detecting cyclists who ride bicycles and wear bicycle helmets and goggles.
>>
>>27605170
Okay you triggered little faggot, post some Reddit front page threads that support what you're saying.
>>
>>27603109
because most users (excluding me) are closeted redditors :^)
>>
>>27606039
no thanks faggot
i'm not your fucking nigger slave who does shit for you
go do it yourself you fat fucking cuck bitch
fucking dumb nigger gets triggered by everything
>>
>>27606102
It's just super obvious that you're a Redditor who just started using 4chan. If Reddit so obviously /pol/ now, it should be obvious and easy to prove. But it's not, and it isn't. You sound 12.
>>
>>27603732
>>27603400
Fuck off normalfags, 4chan is all I have.
>>
>>27606128
if you actually went on /pol/ you'd fucking know, but you're a fucking bluepilled libcuck
>>
>>27606144
You make no sense. I hate Reddit because they get their panties in a bunch when people say nigger or faggot; how does that make me a bluepilled libcuck?
>>
>>27603109
It's just a meme, most of us regularly go on reddit as well as 4chan.
>>
>>27606177
That's not redpilled you're just /edgy/
>>
File: 1458673390917.jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458673390917.jpg
16 KB, 500x500
>everyone on Reddit is the same person with the same values
>everyone on 4chan is the same person with the same values

Politics is the cancer that's killing everything desu.

>being so easily exploited by politicians

Why was I born in the working class with all the Plebeians?
>>
>>27603109
>subscribing to default subreddits
Yeah no shit deafult subreddits sucks, but you unsub from those and find comfy niche subreddits that are relevant to your interests. Places like /r/ancientgreece or /r/modelmakers are slower moving but more in-depth and they dont follow circlejerks usually. Who knows, you might even find a qt gf who actually enjoys the same things you do.
>>
>>27606240

Only redditors think that. Fucking tourists.
>>
>>27606317
My point was that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and you probably just go on tiny subreddits.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.