[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2D girls aren't enough anymore I want something more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1455833624405.png (212 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1455833624405.png
212 KB, 409x409
>2D girls aren't enough anymore

I want something more how do I get a girlfriend at age 36 virgin ;_;
>>
>>27602989
Death is the only way senpai
>>
Gotta buy them basicly. Get rich, buy your girl.
>>
How do you look?
Do you have some kind of social life?
>>
What the fuck were you doing for 36 years?? Fucking a pillow?
>>
>>27602989
I would suggest to go to a goa party. What country do you live in? Usually its quite easy to find waifu tier girls there. Plus you usually take MDMA and / or LSD and will have a way more intense bound to your talking partners. It also takes away fear and girls there are probably very open towards you
>>
>>27603854
>Waifu tier girls at a party
Wha
>>
>>27602989
Are you saying you already got bored of your wizard powers after 6 years?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27602989
This way: you don't. Get a waifu instead. You might want to try 1D next.
>>
Fascinating. It's so rare to find other old virgins on this board. It's kind of nice, really. I can't really relate to the 2D thing, but it's still refreshing to see a proper wizard posting now and again. We're the same age and everything.

I'm curious, OP, to what extent your experience coincides with mine. What do you do to numb yourself, how to you tame all of the anger and resentment? I myself drink but, from what I've seen posted from time to time, that seems to be rare. Are you one of the wizards who isn't subject to substance abuse? If so, how do you cope? Were it not for liquor, I would probably be back in a psych ward, listening to some psychotic screaming about the civil rights of the mushroom people.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.