[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that one kid thread >that one kid that never even seen weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: pepe.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
that one kid thread
>that one kid that never even seen weed but always kept bugging you about it
>that one kid that would always wear the same old cumrag to class everyday
>that one kid that was visibly shaking and stuttering when it was his turn to read
>>
>that one kid that would pretend to hang out with the smokers,because he had no other friends.
>>
>That one kid who acted over the top gay and had tons of female friends

I was a little jelly 2bh
>>
>>27602847
>tfw that guy grew up into a fucking qt femboy twink
i want to fuck his ass no homo
>>
File: 1458993550896.jpg (37 KB, 359x359) Image search: [Google]
1458993550896.jpg
37 KB, 359x359
>That one kid who ate in the stalls
>That one kid who everyone thought was annoying and he had no friends so he practically became mute
>That one kid who played handhelds on the bus
>That one kid who never partnered up when the teacher asked and then went to her and told her he didn't have a partner
>That one kid who was literally the only one in his classes on prom day
>>
>that one kid who would go to the toillet 3 times during a lesson
always hated that fucboi pretending to be special
>>
File: 1457272588043.jpg (47 KB, 460x743) Image search: [Google]
1457272588043.jpg
47 KB, 460x743
>that kid who imagined himself playing his favorite song in front of the whole school,wooing his crush and making everyone think he ain't so bad
>>
>>27602777
nice trips op
>that one kid who drew autistic sonic art while trying to hide it with his hand.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.