[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>liberals will fall over themselves to defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-01-05-13-30-15.png (114 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-05-13-30-15.png
114 KB, 800x480
>liberals will fall over themselves to defend this
>>
How many white women didn't do this and had their purse stolen though?
Sounds like he is sour that people are trying to prevent him from stealing
>>
>perform extremely unusual, aggressive and sudden activity around someone at night
>if they react badly they is raciss
>>
>>27602782
Right. Basic self preservation is racist didn't you know?
>>
Lol, niggers overestimating how big and bad they are.

I've overheard countless times old ladies openly telling each other to hide their purses, etc... when ANY men are around. Which is just common sense.
>>
>>27602752
I hope one day Paco will get shot doing stupid shit like that.

Reminds me of that pasta where dumb anon thought it was a good idea to pretend to be a stalker for shit and giggles and got pepper sprayed
>>
>walking by, someone locks their car door
>walking behind girl, have somewhere to be so i'm walking faster than her, diagonal to her so i can pass on the side, she's looking back at me repeatedly like i'm closing in
>walk by, girl pulls her skirt down tighter to cover up
>walking toward girl about to pass by her, she moves over 5 feet at the last second

you don't have to be doing any "aggressive" moves, people's insecurity is going to make you feel like a monster no matter what.
i've learned to just ignore it and ignore people all together honestly, which is why i have no friends.
>>
>>27603046
>plan to make it look like you were going to murder someone but stop at the last second
>get stopped before you can stop
>get charged with attempted murder
>you can't seem to convince the court of your argument
it's just a prank bro
>>
>>27602752
>Me being a nigger is something to be proud on

You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>27603091
I'm 6'3 so I want to do this one day but I never go out at night so it's probably never happening
>>
Someone should get a hashtag like #killallwhites trending and get a bunch of darkies to tweet it
>>
>>27602782
explain he first one
>>
>>27603345
>when you decide to run past da racsis honky women late at night
>>
File: 1401059391778.jpg (48 KB, 648x367) Image search: [Google]
1401059391778.jpg
48 KB, 648x367
>>27603091

It's your own fault for not doing anything against your kind u fucking monkey
>>
>"Sir, you're under arrest for suspicious behavior"
>N-no officer, I-I was just being suspicious ironically
>>
>walking home from work
>nigress walking in front of me freaks the fuck out as I pass
>audible sigh of relief when I walk past without robbing or raping her
>I'm FUCKING A WHITE MALE
Fuck outta here with your racebait Tyrique. Nobody is fucking discriminating against you just because you're a nigger.
>>
>be manlet
>females take one look at me and don't bother being scared

fuck them
>>
>>27603345
first one is racist but justifiably so

>blacks commit more crimes by far
>more robberies by far
>be old woman vulnerable to robbery
>>>>don't clutch your purse when negro comes
>>
>>27603431
>be manlet
>still stronger than 95% of women
>sexually frustrated because manlet
>dick is normal sized unlike the rest of your body

women should be MORE afraid I think
>>
>tfw be walking behind woman late at night and eager to get in front of her so I can prove I don't mean to rape her or anything
>>
>>27603508
We all know manlet, even if frustrated, wouldn't ever have the balls to do anything
>>
>>27603560
explain elliot rodger
>>
>Walking around late at night
>Nig nog tries to steal your purse
>Walking around late at night again
>See nig nog
>Reflexively defend yourself
This is basic natural selection at work. If white people ran around all the time grabbing at purses then you'd get the same reaction. Except they don't.
>>
>>27603582
that's not natural selection. that's just pattern recognition

natural selection would be when the people who are innately more likely to learn this lesson and defend against nig nogs the next time are therefore significantly more likely to survive to have and raise children, and therefore over time out-survive the people who don't do it, thus making a population that is more and more inherently nig-nog avoidant, or at least able to learn nig-nog advoidance
>>
>>27602752
I remember reading an article by some feminist beta man that men, especially black men, should cross over to the other side when they may otherwise pass or cross a female.
>>
>>27603687
desu that would be the most altruistic thing to do senpai

after that it depends on whether you want to be altruistic or not
>>
I do things like that nearly every time I encounter a man that is not white. If I see one walking towards me, I'll turn and walk the other way or hide behind someone I'm with. Not hide but like, shield my body so they can't come near me. I'm genuinely afraid of all non-white men.
>>
>>27603744
Oh white lady wearing a seat belt, you never fail to disappoint
>>
Is it really any wonder why the "regressive left" is taking off so much?
>>
>>27603744
>>27603754
s-sorry y-you weren't supposed to get that (You)
>>
>>27603769
Do you mean the alt-right? Because I genuinely don't know how this politically-correct, hateful, irrational, childish, cancerous ideology of the left has managed to inextricably cement itself in our news media, schools, workplace, and entire millennial population in just the past ten years. I genuinely don't know.
>>
>>27603810
I didn't think so, but it described me well nonetheless.
>>
>>27603838
regressive left = SJWs
alt-right = the people most likely to complain about SJWs and use the term regressive left
>>
>>27602782
>Running
>"Extremely unusual"
Jesus dude that's sad
>>
>>27603715
When I read it, I realised that I was already doing it, and being a beta faggot like the author. So I stopped doing it.

>>27603744
I'm a currynigger, and I notice some grills doing this, suddenly grabbing on to their boyfriends for their dear life when I walk past them. It's hilarious.
>>
>>27602782
Running may be extremely unusual for someone who weighs 400+ pounds like you, but it's fairly common to the average person
>>
>>27603897
>running at someone walking alone in the middle of the night
but of course that's nothing for a badass like you
>>
>>27604020
I'm 154lbs, le reddit man

running in the dead of night behind someone else is not normal at all. this is why it never happens except when nignogs feel the need to scare or rape old ladies
>>
>>27603864
Bullshit. Regressive left are those who support traditionally right wing ideas when they are put forward by someone in a 'vulnerable' group, e.g. supporting women's or an immigrant race's demands of gender/racially segregated spaces. The phrase was coined and used by secularists and the liberal left.
>>
>>27604067
Old ladies shouldn't be out in the middle of the night.
>>
>>27604103
Who tf are you to say that?
>>
>>27602752
>rooplal

indians are good at nothing but getting made fun off and rekt

Also I'm a white slavic fuck and women cross the road away from me or move out my way cautiously literally every time.
I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing but it feels decent to be acknowledged in a negative manner.
>>
>>27604086
the phrase wasn't coined by the alt-right but is most used by them

regressive left = SJWs. what you are describing is basically SJWs
>>
>>27604121
because nignogs may rape them?
>>
>>27604049
>"The best thing to do is run past someone..."
>Running at someone
Where'd you learn to read einstein seriously
>>
>>27604157
You do realize that to run past someone you need to be running AT them, right retard?
>>
>>27604067
People run whenever they feel like. And if you're gonna rob/rape someone running at them is a great way of letting the person know you're coming before you're close enough to do anything
>>
>>27603091
>walking toward girl about to pass by her, she moves over 5 feet at the last second
I hate it far more when they don't move at all and start bitching at me for not moving myself... fucking entitled princesses
>>
>>27603864
I can't believe I'm actually alive to see the term "alt-right" bandied about unironically.

It is insane that it has even come to this.
>>
>>27604177
Not unless you're going to tackle them or you're a fat fuck and any way you run you're going to run into someone. Running at someone suggests that you're going in the same direction but if you're going past someone you're obviously not going the same way
>>
>>27603864
I know. I was just confused by your question since I actually have no idea how the regressive left have managed to become so powerful, and I'm surprised and curious as to why you think the answer is obvious.
>>
>>27603509
I do this.
I'll cross the street to make people more comftorable I also do it to avoid being said hi to.
>>
File: file.png (48 KB, 1710x793) Image search: [Google]
file.png
48 KB, 1710x793
>>27604241
>you're going past someone you're obviously not going the same way
An illustration, just for you
>>
>>27603744
you should be more afraid of white because we are serial killers of lonely women... BOO!
>>
>>27604229
Every day I wake up I'm just overwhelmed thinking about the fact that someone who supports genuine racial and gender equality is now called a conservative.
>>
>>27603340
Guys we have to fucking do this
>>
Pretty sure Mathew rooplal is an Indian or something. I view all Indians as cucks and cannot be scared of them. Same with orientals
>>
>>27603838
you should be on /pol/ more, bro

the answer is here: https://sli.mg/02RUX5
>>
>>27602752
Liberals are smart enough to know this is a joke.

You people are just delusional morons who think everyone is out to get you.

Stay contained robots.
>>
>>27604315
I thought he was already on the right and already running but as he got close to the woman that's when she screamed and ducked,

You're assuming that he started off behind her. Which actually makes the fact that he was running make more sense. If the person's in the way why not run past?

Ignore the last part if you're not the guy saying it's weird to run at night
>>
>>27603509
this desu
I do this everytime
>>
>>27604380
Yes, it's reasonable to run at night but her reaction is also reasonable, that's what I'm trying to say
>>
They aren't trolling

Mandatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHCqz-J51IU

This is exactly how I feel when shit like that happens to me.
>>
>>27604369
>Liberals are smart enough to know this is a joke.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27604369
>cover photo is a white man crying with the caption being "white tears," while the guy himself is a rabid BLM """""activist"""""
>"lol you guyz he's clearly joking lol"
>>
>>27603744
t. Future coal burner.
>>
>>27604913
>>27604549

Butt mad morons spotted.
>>
>tfw halfblack mulatto
>tfw you make sure you appear as harmless as possible to any person you encounter/pass by

During the evenings/nights and when it's getting dark,
>tfw you make sure to not walk right past someone to avoid causing them discomfort
>when making eye contact give a polite smile and look away
>when people walking before you are slower you just walk slower to avoid their discomfort for passing by them and potentially worry you're trying to assault them
>tfw it takes a lot of effort to ask directions and you often just try to find things yourself instead, to avoid people possibly worrying it's just an excuse to catch them offguard and assault them
>tfw in public transit you sit or stand away from all other people to try and avoid them feeling like you could assault or harass them any moment now

>tfw beta to the max because you don't want your mere existence to be a nuisance to others.
The few (white) friends I confided in with this information were baffled, as they know I'm pretty much the last person who'd be a threat, scary, or aggressive in any way towards other people as I put other people's preferences, wants, and desires well above my own by default.
Yet here I am, unable to help myself feeling like that and effacing myself. It's the only thing I can really do to try and offset the effects stereotypical hoodrat Niggers have on other people's dispositions, states of mind, and initial attitude towards non-whites. And don't get me started on the negative and diminishing effects that victim-card spammers have on actual genuine issues and people's dispositions etc..

cont.
>>
>>27606473

I don't get that whole "Let's jumpscare all people who might seem a bit frightened by default for shits and giggles" attitude either. That's not going to help the whole situation in any shape or form. Then again, I don't harbor/carry hate towards frightened people like people doing so might, instead I just find the whole situation sad for all parties involved. Said hatred/resentment might be needed to start taking such actions.

Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware not only non-white men are seen as dangerous at night, plenty of white men experience it as well; especially when they dress a certain way or adopted a certain posture/body language that's generally deemed aggressive.
Still, as the lack of whiteness is a significant addition to the perceived threat level to the point where even walking with an open and inviting/positive body language can still easily trigger people's (read: women's) fear for potential threats, it's what caused me to adopt that extreme (and unhealthy - especially for me) measure. I don't know what else I can do to try and show I have nothing but skin tone in common with hoodrats. Luckily when people get to know me or hear me talk they tend to be at ease quite quickly, and I can socialize easily in social settings to the point where people seem to like my presence, but outside social settings I can't help but feel like a burden for being alive.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.