[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here find that holding or rubbing their dick helps reduce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: renoGzg.jpg (498 KB, 2781x2033) Image search: [Google]
renoGzg.jpg
498 KB, 2781x2033
Anyone here find that holding or rubbing their dick helps reduce anxiety?

I find myself compulsively doing so with my left hand and it makes me feel more normal and relaxed. I experience a constant state of anxiety and it's similar to how people touch or rub their face when nervous or in doubt.

Any psychologists in here can tell me why this is?
>>
>>27602718
Slow down there cowboy c-can i suck it?
>>
>>27602718
>Any psychologists in here can tell me why this is?
where do u think you are?
>>
I don't know, and if you squeeze your balls the wrong way you'll get a burst of anxiety. It is kind of weird.
>>
Yes, it's a safety behaviour.
>>
>>27602718
I do it too in moments of tension, sometimes I have to remind myself to not do it in public or it will look like I'm masturbating
>>
People who were diddled as children are often hypersexual or instinctivly touch their groin area in anxious moments.

You were probably diddled by your dad.
>>
>>27602856
>People who were diddled as children are often hypersexual or instinctivly touch their groin area in anxious moments.
what's your source?
>>
>>27602718
>psychologists
>4chins
Nigga u dumb
>>
>>27602919
Don't make me apply for janitor and ban ur ass nerd i dare u to say it again fucking SLUT
>>
I had a friend who literally had his hands in his pants non stop. I would even ask him and he would just shrug. Fucking weird man.
>>
>>27602718
>Any psychologists in here can tell me why this is?
By my completely sick analyzation as I can see by the image you attached that your dick size is pretty nice and by being on here I guess you have self confidence issues or lack of self esteem because these traits are pretty common to users on this board, so by groping your penis you basically hold the only thing you are proud of, even unconsciously, and therefor helping you reduce stress as you feel more worthy.
>>
>>27602981
I don't do it in public, but then again I don't really even go out because I get paranoid as fuck so maybe I should start walking around with my hands on my dick too.

For example at this moment right now I feel like I have a knot in my stomach, and I'm getting stressed for no reason. I either have to have my hand to my face or on my dick seemingly at all times now.

>>27603067
May be a contributing factor too. I consider my penis the only good part of my body & I quite like it.

>tfw you can't suck your own dick

no homo
>>
Hey, remember that dude on Sons of Anarchy who couldn't keep his hands off his dick until azns cut off all his fingers but the thumbs? Yeah, don't be that guy. Best to keep your hands out of your pants in public.
>>
>>27603265
>asians mad over dicks

no surprise
>>
>>27603236
>tfw you can't suck your own dick

no homo

Man, you had no chance from the beginning...
>>
I think it's the dopamine being released. If I remember correctly wellbutrine is supposed to raise dopamine
>>
>>27602866
Being fucked in the ass
>>
>>27603359
Never been a flexible type.

I envy those people who can get their fucking head all the way to your ass and back.
>>
>>27602954
They only take the best to be janitors you dense neet.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.