[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a QT girl like this to murder me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: murdermesenpai.jpg (51 KB, 682x462) Image search: [Google]
murdermesenpai.jpg
51 KB, 682x462
How do I get a QT girl like this to murder me?
>>
If it was a guy he wouldve been sentenced to death or life without the possibility of parole
>>
>>27602709
Do you know any other female qts that murdered somebody?
>>
File: mörderin.qt.2.jpg (31 KB, 350x467) Image search: [Google]
mörderin.qt.2.jpg
31 KB, 350x467
She is so cute <3
I would enjoy it so much to kiss her
>>
>>27602709
dont man I am gonna cry
I found this girl about 2 years ago and got really into her, I wanted to meet her and everything
she is so fucking cute
please I just wanted her to kill me and mutilate my body reeeeee
fuck you for reminding me of my 3-d waifu
tfw no super cute girl wants to murder you :(
>>
BDSM dating site
You could easily find a dominant woman who'd torture, rape, and kill you
>>
She looks completely harmless
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>27604311
it wouldnt be the same, I basically want a yuno gasai in real life.
plus I am not into consensual bdsm or bdsm at all.
I would rather involuntarily be kidnapped by a cutie and tied down and then whatever, but not even completely sexual things, that would be a final act sort of thing
>>27602709
all her pics with self harm scars fresh and such <3 <3 <3
>>
File: mary.bell.jpg (9 KB, 250x274) Image search: [Google]
mary.bell.jpg
9 KB, 250x274
This girl is also quite a qt. She murdered two boy when she was 11
>>
>>27603977
This.
Bitch killed a 9 year old.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.