[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one week of eating healthy and exercising >feel like shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1437084901052.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1437084901052.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>one week of eating healthy and exercising
>feel like shit all the time
>"no anon you have to do this longer and then you'll feel great!"
>one month later
>still feel like shit all the time

I have visibly lost weight but I don't care when I'm always tired and hungry.
>>
do it until you're not a fat sack of shit, get a girl or 2, balloon up again and repeat cycle
>>
>>27602661
You dont like sleeping? You dont like to eat?...
Are you even human??
>>
>>27602661
The smart way is to just abuse a fucking drug.

People just eat for all the nice brain chemicals. Crank or smack or nicotine does the same shit.

I lost 120lbs by drinking strong coffee with every meal, but I developed a tolerance and have fattened up again. It's not strong enough.

I need meth.
>>
>>27602661
Whoever tells you you that you'll feel great is full of shit. You're body is taking less food than it's accustomed to, so of course you'll feel like shit.
Glad you're seeing results though.
>>
It depends on how you're going about it.

If you're eating on a big calorie deficit, yeah I'm sure you'll feel bad.

If you're switching from very high carb to low carb, you'll feel like shit.

If you're working out a lot and not getting enough of some macro/micronutrient, you'll likely feel bad.

Simply eating a balanced diet and exercising moderately will not make you feel bad.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.