[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clicking this shit freezes time for 10-years for everyone but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 630x764) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 630x764
Clicking this shit freezes time for 10-years for everyone but you.

What are you gonna do?
>>
Remove all the wogs
>>
Probably first go find a comfy house to inhabit, near a grocery store. Then I'd begin stockpiling food from neighboring homes and the store, along with water etc. Not sure how electricity and plumbing would work if time is stopped.
Then I'd probably try to find a few qts and bring them home for some mock companionship like dolls. Then I'd just train my body and read books and shit for 10 years, maybe start farming or something
>>
not click it because I'll have aged 10 years before I get to communicate with another human being again, even on the internet

now give me one that lets me stop for arbitrary periods, and pauses my aging when I use it
>>
We need to know the physics before we can make a reasonable answer. Is time stopped just for people? Does electricity work? Can you cook with fires? If you shot a gun would the bullet come out? Do animals move around? More context please.
>>
>>27602548
Time is stopped so all food remains edible until you consume it.
All electronics would be frozen in their current state.
>>
>>27602472
There's not much worth doing locally that doesn't involve other people... and you couldn't really "see the world" or travel far without help. Plus, anything you attempted would be very dangerous because you'd have no hospitals or other support.

So, it's basically a "10 years in solitary confinement [hope you don't go cray cray!] to be a billionaire" button.
>>
>>27602595
We still need more information. Does vidya work? Do we age normally? What about basic stuff like gravity, if you pushed something out a window would it fall? If all time is stopped then the whole world would be frozen. Which would suck tbqh
>>
Sleep.

Read.

Eat a lot.
>>
Mudslime and jew genocide.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 309x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 309x309
>>27602651
OP here, for the sake of making it more interesting only humans are frozen and time passes normally for the full 10-years
>>
>>27602748
how many pics do you have of that kid holding a watch?
>>
>>27602748
>unmanaged nuclear reactors explode, rendering the land uninhabitable
Sounds great OP
>>
>everything is completely frozen and wont move
>air molecules won't enter your nose and mouth when you attempt to breathe
>walk forward and all the dust in the air turns you into swiss cheese
no thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 329x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 329x223
>>27602771
>he doesn't have a Bernard folder
>>
Every single person in an airplane would die in that later example
>frozen 20,000 feet up
>fall to death in 10 years
>>
>>27603639
that and cars wouldn't just stop either. car accidents across the world
>>
>>27602776
I think the assumption is that practical things like that continue to work or else the question is too obviously stupid as you pointed out.
>>
Just click my shit up familam
>>
of course the autists pick apart an otherwise fun thread lol.

I'd fuckin'
>break into someones house
>steal keys
>mob whip GTA style around city
>crash it
>get another one
>when it runs out of gas, Fuck it! there's a lot more cars out there
>>
>>27602773
>you spend your ten years trying to prevent this.
>travel the world with literally no freetime or enjoyment
>you age 20 times faster due to the stress of being the one thing between mankind and extinction
>forced to prioritized some reactors above other, choosing which people to let die and which to save
>time unfreezes, the world collapses into chaos anyway (obviously)
>nobody knows who you are or even recognizes you or believes you
>nobody thanks you

i'd watch this movie
>>
Secure a lot of money.

Then I'd probably make a list of everyone I know and go through their stuff.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-M4WXov2lM
>>
>>27602472
Impregnate everyone.
>>
>>27602472
ZAA WARUDO
>>
>>27603839
how would he even travel
>>
>>27602472
Kill literally everyone.
>>
squeeze a few tiddies
>>
File: carl.jpg (23 KB, 419x551) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
23 KB, 419x551
I would not push the button at all, as I have already come into contact with THE WALL and do not need to age 10 years ahead of everyone; wew lad.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.