[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting anxiety over past events
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 31rVrOQWItL.jpg (16 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
31rVrOQWItL.jpg
16 KB, 500x215
Hey /r9k/. I usually don't give a fuck over my fuckups in the past but within the past few weeks I started getting a lot of anxiety over stupid stuff I did in the past
i.e
>Being drunk in public
>Dressing ridiculous
>Falling over in public (as a result of drunkenness)
>saying stupid things to cops
>people I slept with

Anyone else know this feel? I can be doing anything and then one of these memories pops in my head and I have to verbally say "FUCK!"
>>
>>27602237
>>27602237

Oh yeah. A lot. I'v ehad some particularly painful Cringe Attacks, A form of PTSD of my own self inflicted faggotry,
>>
>>27602311
Yeah, it's like that. I have to start cursing and push the thoughts away and try to think of something else
>>
bumperineo
>>
Yup i know that feel. I try to push it aside. Remember all the times you have actually done wrong and hurt people? why should a silly mistake that everyone else has forgotten get a huge reaction when the seriously bad things you have done do not?
>>
File: 1444361009766.jpg (44 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
1444361009766.jpg
44 KB, 500x269
Every fucking night.

The worst.
>>
File: 05c61fce62f.jpg (42 KB, 556x344) Image search: [Google]
05c61fce62f.jpg
42 KB, 556x344
I literally get triggered (mildly) by some things and words that remind me of my dark days of autism.
I'm still kind of an aspie but nowhere near what I used to be.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.