[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many bottles of Nyquil do I need to drink to make sure I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 7
File: 60674036.jpg (44 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
60674036.jpg
44 KB, 600x400
How many bottles of Nyquil do I need to drink to make sure I kill myself?

>inb4 cri4halp-tier suicide
>>
>>27602169
If you drink 1 drop, you will die so fast, SO FAST that you rewind time and live your current life over again.
>>
>>27602169
overdosing on acetaminophen is a horrible and painful way to go
enjoy permanent liver damage if you fail too
>>
>>27602204
>if you fail
Why do you think I'm asking how much I drink in order to die?
>>
File: One.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
One.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
You need a bullet to the face, OP.

Poisoning yourself is both ineffective and very painful.

Also, insert obligatory DON'T DO IT YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR comment here.
>>
Why don't you buy like 20 bottles and just keep chugging till you drop dead? Anything worth doing is worth overdoing, they say.
>>
>>27602284
I know, but I have no bullets. :'(
>>
find another method m8, it's painful as fuck and the failure rate isn't worth it.
>>
>>27602285
Because first of all, I'm still not sure if 20 would be enough. Second, I can't exactly buy all these at once.
>>
>>27602226
You will fail.

If you are serious do these

>12 gauge to the head
>jump from a high place
>stand in font of a train
>get drunk then IV heroin
>>
>>27602314
I think the failure rate is due to people not drinking enough, like people who fail the jump off a building method because it was only like 2 stories.
>>
>>27602169
That's typically the way that women off themselves. Do it a manlier way. Less chance of failure and often less painful.
>>
>>27602302

What I mean is, do it in a more effective way. Jump off a really tall building or cliff, drown yourself, hang yourself, etc.

I know I'm being captain obvious here, but just remember that death is permanent, so don't do it unless you're really ready to go and nothing can ever make it better.
>>
>>27602335
Nyquil is nasty. You will puke up the 2nd bottle.
>>
>>27602326
>>27602337
>>27602359
I appreciate the gesture, but this is the method that I'm sticking with. I understand that it's going to be crazy painful, but this is the way I feel like would be best for me personally.
>>
>>27602361
All I can do is try and hope for the best.
>>
>>27602410
Then you are not serious about suicide.

Someone will find you, your stomach will be pumped, and you will walk out of the loony bin in 2 weeks with permanent liver damage.
>>
>>27602410
>wants to an hero
>rejects other an hero methods for what is "best for him"
Are you legitimately retarded?
>>
>>27602169
Just get build an exit bag pussy.
>>
>>27602455
>then you're not serious about suicide
Stopped reading there. Done with whatever you want to say.
>>
>>27602501
Someone will find you, your stomach will be pumped, and you will walk out of the loony bin in 2 weeks with permanent liver damage.
>>
>>27602457
Ugggghhhh. Why can't you guys just answer the fucking question? Why do you get so butthurt about people not choosing your favorite method?
>>
Download the paceful pill handbook and educate yourself instead of suffering a painful dead faggot
>>
>>27602517
they don't really do stomach pumping anymore in advanced nations, there's no proof for its effectiveness

but otherwise you're right. why settle for an extremely painful method that has a lot of chance to fail, when you could just shoot yourself?
>>
>>27602517
>someone will find me
I live alone. I think I'll be OK for the first two days.
>>
>>27602521
That's fine if it is your "prefered method." I honestly don't give a shit; it doesn't affect me.

What I don't understand is why this method is your prefered method. It makes no sense. It'll be more painful, less lethal, and has a high failure/discovery rate. I'm beginning to think that you're just a troll at this point.
>>
>>27602536
Do they use something in lieu of stomach pumping now?
>>
>>27602560
>if you don't use my method, you're a troll!
Then stop posting and leave. I asked a question in the OP that still hasn't been answered yet. Still waiting for an answer.
>>
I think it really depends on the person and their tolerance level.
>>
>>27602584
>Nyquil

Alright I will tell it how it is. One bottle can kill you maybe.

Two bottles would certainty do it, however if you drink a bottle and take Tylenol then it might kill you quicker.

Hope I helped.
>>
>>27602561
I don't know much about it, but I think they use things to counteract or neutralize the poison if possible. they monitor vital signs/blood and see what they can do
>>
>>27602691
That doesn't seem like a lot. With such a high failure rate, would two bottles really be safe?
>>
>>27602169
atleast 3, TRUST ME. i once downed 1 whole bottle to help me sleep and i woke up in hospital.
got 3 weeks in psych ward and a criminal record
>>
>>27602736
>criminal record
For what? Attempted suicide isn't illegal anymore.
>>
>>27602728

Don't really know, I just googled it and found out that chugging one bottle can cause severe liver damage and possibly death.

And I don't know if it's true but Tylenol mixed with Nyquil can cause respiratory arrest.
>>
You will most likely fail, permanently disable yourself, and experience mind numbing pain in the process.
>>
Look into raw castor beans.
>>
>>27602728
If you think it takes more than two bottles, consider how much you can physically drink and how long it will take before your body starts purging with projectile vomiting and explosive diarrhea? Bodies are funny when they want to live, even if you don't.
>>
Why you considering suicide? I'm a 30 year old virgin and ive accepted my place in life and found new ways to keep myself content.
>>
>>27602759
i beat the shit out of a stray cat apparently when i blacked out
>>
>>27602769
Yeah, 2 bottles is what I heard earlier, but I still want to leave the smallest margin of error possible.
>>
>>27602826
The poor kitty.
>>
>>27602821
>vomiting and diarrhea
I wouldn't poop out the acetaminophen, would I?
>>
>>27602860
I still see it from time to time and it always sprints away from me. i must have seen it almost get hit by a car 5 times becuase it just runs into traffic lmao
>>
>>27602932
>lmao
Get out.
>>
>>27603007
laughing my ass off.

blox
>>
>>27603007
shut it faggot. you cant make me leave you fat autistic LAZY depressed sad parents hate you FAGGOT
>>
>>27603064
Stop. The poor cat is probably terrified.
>>
So overall, is 3 bottles a pretty safe estimate?
>>
>>27603138
sorry but i wont. the thrill of something being so terrified of you is such a rush. im planning on doing this to more cats and become king of the cats
>>
>>27603235
i have reported you to the fbi hopefully they get someone over to you asap. it's going to be okay buddy
:)
>>
>>27603254
I work at PetSmart, and the idea of robots coming in and taking a cat home terrifies me. I'm so scared that they'll end up miserable or abused.
>>
>>27603315
ive always had a hatred for cats.
my brother got a cat for his 23rd birthday and he and the cat were living with me & my mum.
it was the sweetest cat until i got manic and started throwing it at walls and chucking objects at it. now it hates everybody :(
i dont even feel bad and nobody knows.
>>
File: 1444315830769.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
1444315830769.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
>>27602169
>starts drinking
>after a while the pains start
>isn't even halfway through
>"hurts too much, i-i caaaant ;_;"
>failed suicide attempt
Nice cry for help though.
>>
>>27603440
>halfway through drinking
How fast do you think the pain comes?
>>
>>27603477
probably after the second bottle, you'll feel your liver ache and feel like being crushed. you'll hate it and do anything to make it stop but it's too late.
>>
>>27602476
>exit bag
>reliable
If you want to experience becoming a vegetable, maybe.
>>
just keep downing them until the dxm kicks in and you find a reason to live.
>>
First drink a bottle of Dayquil, then a bottle of Nyquil. It will explode in your system, you'll get super high and then you'll probably pass out and die.
>>
>>27603729
Wait, is this legit?
>>
If all else fails, I guess you could get like 10 or 15 bottles and try to drink as much as you can as fast as you can.
>>
You guys are fucking failures at suicide too

All you have to do is buy a single syringe, fill it with air, then inject into neck or vain and BLAMO, you're dead. That's seriously all it takes, no pain, no bull shit, and it's cheap
>>
>>27602226
are you willing to force feed yourself vomit
Also if you drink the lethal amount enjoy the month long wait in the hospital before it kills you
>>
>>27603782
No, don't be fucking retarded.

At most you'll get super fucking sleepy and then have intense gut pain when you wake up.

You will not be congested at all though.
>>
>>27603834
>No pain
>Air embolism

I mean let's not even mention if you hit a vein and it returns to the heart and your body FREAKS THE FUCK OUT at it, sending you into incredibly painful convulsions, but the pressure from hitting an artery in the neck would overpower the air in the syringe and you'd just have a pinhole of blood spraying out.

It'd be hilarious to watch, but also way painful.
>>
>>27603633
Exit bag is 100% reliable if you actually use pure helium and get a good seal.
>>
>>27603883
>month long
It doesn't take that long to deteriorate your organs. Maybe 3 days.
>>
>>27603956
>100% reliable

Nah, I tried a while back. Filled it up, taped it down, got a good seal.

Took 25 seconds for the "no air" panic to hit me and I ended up ripping the bag open.

Was woozy for a little bit, but that was all.
>>
>>27603834
Boring. If I'm going to kill myself, I'm going to slice my own throat open with a bowie knife or jump out of a plane without a working parchute. No guts, no glory. If you want to be remembered as a man, your suicide has got to have a level of violence. At least use a gun if you're not feeling creative. That's just as quick, and probably less painful than OD or gas embolism.
>>
Op I am curious, why nyquil? What personal reason do you have for wanting to use such a risky method of death? One that your body can easily reject (via vomiting/passing out before taking a lethal dose. Although maybe gravol can prevent the vomiting?)?
>>
>>27604066
I just feel like it's the way that's most easily available and the one I'd most likely go through with. Plus I wanna laugh in people's face when they see that I'm about to die and there's no way they can "save" me.
>>
>>27604135
hahah you fucking edgy cunt. You will be begging god for mercy while lying in puddle of your own diarhea and vomit. Crying for mommy.
I actually advise you to go for it. Shame you wont do it and even if you do I have no way of confirming it.
>>
>>27604135
Huh, other methods might be easier to do, but yah, that doesn't matter if you aren't willing to do it. What do you mean laugh in people's faces? That kinda implies you're gonna be doing it near people, thus higher risk of them possibly saving you (I'm not sure if they could or not, but it's a risk you might not want to take when ODing). Also how do you plan an keeping all the stuff down? Vomiting is a major issues here. Done any research on mixing it with other pharmaceuticals?
>>
>>27604135
Why do you want others to suffer your death?
>>
>>27604263
No, this is the first I've heard of mixing it with something. It'd have to be something I could get over the counter. I don't like doing things when they're hard. As for keeping it in, I mean, all I can do is hope.
>>
>>27604265
Because I want them to know this is their fault.
>>
>>27604316
Gravol and bread is good for keeping vomit down from what I know, although the bread would absorb the nyquil and make it enter your system slower, probably causing more pain. Honestly I'm wary of the low chance of success here. Yes it's easy to chug, but can't you bare the effort to buy some rope and hang? I dunno, try your strat once, and if it doesn't work, and you're not caught, do something else.
Probably best to also make a /drug/ thread to answer your questions on what to mix nyquil with in order to die fast. Or Google "what not to mix with nyquil"
>>
>>27604265
Something something WITNESS ME
>>
>>27604337
It shouldn't cost you your life to let someone know you're upset with them. If there's a wrong reason to commit suicide, this would be it. I think you're going to have some real regrets in your final moments if you try and go through with this, or if you're lucky just wake up in the hospital feeling sick and pretty stupid.
>>
>>27604509
Just let him do it. Nobody will care. He won't be remembered or missed. He seems like a total cunt anyway
>>
>>27602536
>but otherwise you're right. why settle for an extremely painful method that has a lot of chance to fail, when you could just shoot yourself?
Maybe OP isn't american.
>>
>>27604452
Wanting a witness is one thing, but he or she is just doing this to get back at someone. It's self-defeating, self-destruction at its worst. Don't kill yourself until you've exhausted all your options, failed at everything in life, and you're miserable all the time. It shouldn't be done for some misguided notion of revenge.
>>
>>27604565
>muh personal philosophies should dictate other people's lives!
Nigga shut up.
>>
>>27602326
>>12 gauge to the head
not american
>>jump from a high place
buildings are locked and bridges often have some kind of measures against it
>>get drunk then IV heroin
can't get heroin

The one with the train is the only plausible one for me.
>>
>>27604618
Oh idea op, drink nyquil and lie on some tracks! Best of both worlds right?
>>
5mg of NyQuil disabled the liver, 50mg leads to brain damage, and 5G leads to certain death in 24 hours.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>27604658
That wasn't me, faggot, but those problems also apply to me.
>>
>>27604701
Cool. How does that translate into bottles?
>>
>>27604714
Do the nyquil on tracks then, OD plus the failsafe of the train
>>
>>27602169
Take it from me, you aren't going to fucking die from Nyquil, you idiot. I used to chug that shit for cheap highs. Worst case scenario: you break your liver. When that happens, you aren't going to die from the Nyquil, you're going to die from the next remotely toxic thing that you drink, and it will be the most painful experience of your life.
>>
>>27604774
>used to chug it for cheap highs
So you're saying it's not toxic and I can drink all I want without dying? Perfect. I kinda like how it tastes.
>>
>>27604848
No, it's going to absolutely decimate your liver, but it won't immediately kill you.
>>
>How many bottles of Nyquil do I need to drink to make sure I kill myself?

Why does it matter? You know as well as I do that you're too much of a pussy to even seriously try killing yourself, which is why you came here to a site where people could give you attention instead of just doing a Google search or something.
>>
Oi lmao drinks 6 bottles of cough syrup

your head begins to spin and you become disorientated. Your stomach begins to feel swollen and you collapse because of the pain. You try to get back up but you're stuck to the floor. At this point in time your head begins to hurt as if it were hit by a train. The pain continues to increase and increase and you think you're going to die but all that happens is your stomach fluids coming out of your mouth in a reaction from your body to try to save you.
>>
>wants to commit suicide
>can only get NyQuil
>using it to get back at somebody

OP confirmed underage and autist
>>
>>27604337
They'll probably be happy you're dead, you know. Living would make them less happy.
>>
>>27604605
It's not about philosophy. It's just that I don't believe this person really wants to die; only to carry out some half-baked off the rails revenge plan and they don't really know what they're getting into. They'll probably end up just like >>27604255 said. But do whatever the hell you want, people.
>>
File: Image1024.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Image1024.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>27604337
>i'm blaming my failures on other people by committing suicide

Literally the most faggiest thing I've read this year
>>
>>27604989
Who said anything about immediately?
>>
File: 666.jpg (9 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
9 KB, 211x239
>>27605159
>commits suicide
>doesn't want to die immediately

How about you set yourself on fire, that will surely make the news.

jk fbi, if he commits senpuku this was only a joke in bad taste lmao
>>
I've thought about poisoning as a way too since I don't want to horrify my parents more that I need to what with blood and brain splatter on the walls

What are some actually good, easy ways?
>>
>>27605733
Trust me, poison will horrify your parents too.
>>
Anyone know anything about mixing Nyquil and Tylenol PM?
>>
File: Oh no.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Oh no.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
>>27605749
>tfw see my son's eyes rolled backwards with some awkward posture on the floor and vomit all over himself.

Think about what you're doing Op. There's so much more to life you just have to WORK hard and you'll be able to enjoy it m8t seriously trow suicide out the window and pick up something you enjoy doing
>>
>>27605802
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvyVqVG2NUM
>>
>>27605802
That was a different anon, if that makes any difference.
>>
>>27605802
I have something I enjoy doing.

I just have too much mental damage at this point.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.