[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we convince other robots not to take their life. I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1443993775149.jpg (7 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
1443993775149.jpg
7 KB, 257x196
ITT we convince other robots not to take their life. I'll start.

If you die now you'll miss out on the next season of anime, and won't see the next Nintendo console.
>>
>>27602144
There is more to life than Japanese subcultures.
>>
You've got like... 10 more years before your testosterone levels drop off and fapping loses any sense of pleasure. Don't retire in your prime!
>>
your dead self won't be missing that anime or vidya

the best reason I can offer is that being dead is just as pointless as being alive
>>
Anyone who wants to take your own life just leave your name number and address :-) not going to call paramedics and police to your residents at all :-) so what was your address again? :-)
>>
You won't be able to enjoy your 2D waifu anymore.
>>
>>27602197
That's terrible advice anon. Don't you have something to live for? Even shitposting on /r9k/ and complaining about chads with fellow robots is reason enough to stay alive.
>>
We took a glimpse of mars. We might get there someday
>>
>>27602392
there are things I enjoy while being alive but I won't miss not enjoying them while dead because I would be dead

it's also scary to kill yourself, that's a reason
>>
>>27602144
If you die now all the pain will permanently go away
>>
>>27602465
Fear is as good a reason as any other to stay alive but you would miss them if you're dead. Death isn't the ending of anything ut only a new beginning.
>>
You'll be letting Chad and Stacy win if you kill yourself.
>>
>>27602197
Except you don't have to suffer

So being dead is better
>>
If you survive for 20-30 more years you can dance on graves of smokers and drinkers.
>>
>>27602144
You won't be able to know the new dank may may that will take the internet by storm.
>>
>>27602392
>shitposting on /r9k/ and complaining about chads with fellow robots is reason enough to stay alive
no, it's just preoccupying me until I gather the courage to do it
>>
>>27602582
if you want to bring in religious mumbo jumbo why don't you just say "you'll go to hell and suffer for eternity"
>>
>>27603014
It's not religious mumbo-jumbo if there's a spiritual element to it. No matter what you believe there are consequences of what you do on this earth when you enter the next life.
>>
you are stronger than you think you are
>>
>>27602144
M-Maybe there's anime in heaven.
>>
>>27603556
maybe there's a heaven and the only way to get there is by killing yourself.

life was a test put there to see who would notice how shit it was and have the faith and courage to end it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.