[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an 18 year old who's about to get married anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1444386730254.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
1444386730254.png
21 KB, 357x313
Ask an 18 year old who's about to get married anything.
>>
>>27602004
Are you aware that you're falling for a trap you faggot?

Also why are you getting married?
>>
>>27602038
I've had that vague feeling, but fuck it. Let's see what happens.

Why am I getting married? Because this girl said she would marry me tomorrow if I asked. We've talked on and off about having a family after she graduates from college for months. Its something we both really want. So am I gonna wife her or nah? I think I will. She's beautiful and loves me a lot.
>>
Why? Why would you want to lose half your paycheck for a decade?
>>
>>27602095
To have kids, anon.
>>
>>27602093
Don't do it anon, you're 18, you still have a life ahead of you, for all you know she could get pumped and dumped the week after marriage by some chad or nigger and boom, you can't divorce because she'll take half your shit and have to pay child support

oh and this is for the long run if you decide not to listen, if she wants a child, then has a child and immediately starts to get fat on purpose, you're fucked.
>>
It won't end well, anon. Marriages like this never end well because kids mistake generic hormone cascade for a fairy tale and end up divorcing because being tied to one person at this age is a hell on earth. Also, love dies very soon, especially when you are 18, so don't make mistakes, there is more things to life than family.
>>
holy fuck op, are you for real? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>27602146
You can have kids without signing a marriage contract last time I checked.
>>
So you guys think I'm even more of an idiot.. this is also my first girlfriend. And virgin taker.
>>
Does she happen to have a son?
>>
File: anonadmiresfishes.png (20 KB, 1058x187) Image search: [Google]
anonadmiresfishes.png
20 KB, 1058x187
>>27602004
enjoy getting cucked friendo.
>>
>>27602488
YES.
Do. Not. No Matter What. Get. Married.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.