[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
advice bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: 1445830390971.jpg (204 KB, 1183x1080) Image search: [Google]
1445830390971.jpg
204 KB, 1183x1080
ITT: solid social advice

Treat everybody as a projection of yourself, not like a stranger/NPC in your fantasy world.
>>
>>27601657
There's an actual board for that, you know.
>>>/adv/
It's pretty hard to find. It's like a super secret board that's hidden in that great big confusing list of boards at the top of the page.
>>
see everyone as pitiful creatures on their way to their graves.
>>
>>27601672
>getting this triggered by someone wanting to better themselves and not be an autistic social outcast anymore
>>
>>27601657
Be good-looking and let the halo effect do all the heavy social lifting for you.

There, now you have no need to exchange "social advice" on a vietnamese methamphetamine manufacture wiki
>>
>>27601727
Do people from Reddit actually think the "insert nationality" "insert activity" discussion board meme is used here? Do they actually think it's funny?
>>
File: 1453962935065.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1453962935065.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>27601736
i'm not from reddit faggot, go climb a wall of dicks
>>
File: 1407684128093.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1407684128093.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
>>27601657
>Treat everybody as a projection of yourself, not like a stranger/NPC in your fantasy world.

What does this even mean? If it were me I'd want a handjob, so should I get on my hands and knees and work their cock like a butter churn? These are different people, who want different things and behave in different ways. They are not me, so it's best to see them for what they are: someone else.
>>
>>27601736
What does reddit have to do with this? That meme originated and died already both on 4chan
>>
>>27601672
>adv
/adv/ is normies who give shit advice. Especially ask opposite gender thread. They don't put any thought into their answers.

I had a girl say she enjoyed abuse (as in sexually, she wanted to be beaten during sex) and they were doing that. But people noticed (family especially). The normies basically screamed at her to seek help because her fetish is too weird for them. A rare few gave the obvious advice of only going for the regions where bruises won't be seen. The rest called it unhealthy (yeah obviously, but not detrimental aside from the pain really, you have to eat a bit more, so what) sick and wanted her to leave him.

And when I said she should be more open about it despite how she felt embarrassed because being sexually repressed is never a solution they posted tons of (you)'s claiming me to be an abuse enabler etc.

It's ridiculous. It was made explicit it was only in a sexual context and they were a loving couple otherwise. Even looking to get married. But normies just want to break them apart. Disgusting.
>>
>>27601657
Put yourself ahead of women.
>>
Start cooking your own food instead of just eating microwavable grease packets. The gym is hard and intimidating for a lot of people but eating healthier is easy and cheap and will go further to improving your energy and look than working out will.

Clean your room/house every single week. Being in a healthy environment that you can feel pride in will be a huge boost to your mental health. If your living space is rotting so are you.

There we go, two tips that are a big change for a lot of people on this board but would do wonders to help them improve themselves.
>>
>>27601766
>died on 4chan
Exactly so only a Redditors like >>27601743 would still use it.
>>
>>27601743
Animals..
Why do they not slaughter animals in a more painless way if they have to?
>>
>>27601743
You'd like it there though. Maybe move there instead.
>>
don't pay attention to women.
>>
>>27601796
Because that would be haram.

Also, some people say the pain chemicals/hormones make the meat taste better.
>>
>>27601774
They sound like robots more than normies. We would give them even worse advice than that, calling her a Stacy slut bitch and the whole she-bang.
>>
>>27601774
That's because beating people you love is never okay. Fantasy is one thing but you really are enabling abuse if you think they should keep practicing that sort of fucked up sexual relationship.
>>
File: 1298171012649.jpg (94 KB, 775x341) Image search: [Google]
1298171012649.jpg
94 KB, 775x341
>>27601657
>>27601755
This.

Could you elucidate OP?
>>
>>27601777
I think you must be lost brother/ /r/Redpill is over on reddit. Go there instead.
>>
>>27601825
>because I find it weird.
>>27601822
>robots more than normies
Perhaps.
>we would give worse advice
Then it clearly wasn't robots.
>calling her Stacy slut bitch
Probably would have liked that.

What advice would you give? I can't think of anything better than I gave.
>>
File: 1458630226747.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
1458630226747.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>>27601795
>>27601795
>>27601800
You got me. I came here from reddit in 2015 after gamergate xD check out this really dank meme

How triggered does this get you?
>>
>>27601657
So... hate them?
I think I can do that.
>>
>>27601842
Not triggered at all. I'm posting on reddit in another tab and SA in another.
>>
>>27601868
>>27601842
Why do you even come here? You have those two places to keep you occupied and you get more attention there normally.
>>
File: image.png (1 KB, 153x24) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 KB, 153x24
>>27601831
My bad ;)
original
>>
>>27601885
>Why do you even come here
because I'm not actually from reddit but denying you're from reddit will just get the "hello rebbit" shitposters even more autistically triggered
>>
>>27601796

Why don't you go vegan?
>>
>>27601796
Halal demands that they kill by draining of blood.
>>
>>27601885
Because my reddit shitposts get me downvoted so I can't post again for minutes at a time.

My SA shitposts get me banned and I need to pay Jewtax another 10bux

But my robot shitposts always gte me 3 or 4 (You)'s at least.

Being a normie on this board gets me more attention than anywhere else online. Except for Facebook/Instagrum.
>>
>>27601911
>why don't you go vegan
I'm almost vegetarian I eat wild meat from stuff like wild boar. And fat fish because it's just so healthy.

But that shit is just pointless. They accept it because they're morons. How is it even feasible that their god demands that they kill large amounts of animals in that way.
>>
>>27601934
Really don't think you're a normie. A real normie wouldn't shitpost on 3 different websites, let alone know what normie or shitpost even mean
>>
>>27601934
>Except for Facebook/Instagrum.
Why don't you shitpost there?
>>
>>27601961
Because Grandpa could see it.
>>
>>27601952
So narrow minded anon. Anyone can be normie if they just be themselves every once in a while.
>>
>>27601983
>why Google+ is superior reason #94
I'd love social media if Google plus was the thing you used.
>>
You need to see people as no different than yourself. They have the same doubts, insecurities and anxiety that most of you here have, just to a lesser extent, and the difference is not that big anyways.

When it comes to women, dont treat any woman as special or unique until she has proven to be special or unique. There are approx 3.5 billion females on the planet. If one doesnt like you or rejects you, move on. Dont make a big deal about it. Remember, rejection is better than not trying and being alone for the rest of your life.

And finally, take things lightly. Awkward situations and embarassement are only going to be a problem if you make a big deal out of them. Comedians talk about some of the most awkward and embarassing things a human being could experience, yet no one cringes at them or judges them for it, because they dont make a big deal about it. It cant be used against them since they dont care, so the only option left is to laugh with them, not at them. A good saying is to wear your personality like an armor. Once you embrace your flaws and imperfections and show people that they dont bother you, they cant be used against you anymore.

Ask me your questions if you have them, i will do my best to answer them
>>
>>27601842
>27601831
ironic shitposting is still shitposting you roody-poo
>>
>>27601755
>>27601830
I meant more like a different version of you, living a different life. With different likes and interests.
>>
Buy clothes you don't like/feel comfy in. People compliment you on them.

Be a better judge on when to care about womens feelings. They don't know what's best (hyperbole) 99% of the time and if you care for them you will lead them right.

Draw attention to yourself as long as you don't make yourself look bad. Brag about doing things, nobody cares that you brag. Everyone brags now.

Ignore violence and insults (including "male privilege" comments). It's what we have to deal with. It's just a backdrop that doesn't have to affect you.

Whore around a lot more. You will find it more enjoyable.
>>
>>27602056
So you mean pretend they're like me, but completely different? That's your advice?
>>
>>27602020

How do I have normal interactions with people that don't feel forced at all?
>>
>>27601657

But you don't have to tell yourself to leave you alone
>>
File: 5278527254.jpg (266 KB, 794x1502) Image search: [Google]
5278527254.jpg
266 KB, 794x1502
>>27601657
Quick word of advice : how autistic / faggy is the blazer + tank top look?

ps I don't go on /fa/, they're weird
>>
>>27602100

It's fine. You look like you're trying, but not trying too hard.
>>
>>27602100
Looks faggy.

Was that the goal?
But I'm shit at clothes. Posted >>27602058
>>
>>27602131
thank you
>>27602147
well shit
no it wasn't
>>
>>27602100
I think it would look much better with a low cut V neck, if you want to show that much skin
>>
>>27602067
They're playing on the saying "follow the advice you'd give to a friend" I think.
>>
>>27601676

I have started thinking like this recently, unintentionally. It reduces everyone to nothing, a literal joke. Whether its Chad in the club, your powerful boss, that girl you used to not have the balls to speak to. Everyone is a pathetic, confused sack of meat playing a game that has been going on since long before they were born. Trying to carve out an identity, be cool, be important. But they will all be dead sooner than they think.
>>
>>27602245
Yeah most people have already dealt with their mortality and aren't as bothered by it as nihilists with superiority complexes, like yourself, think they are.
>>
>>27602288

I doubt that they think about much of anything, so nah
>>
>>27602301
Of course you don't think anyone else thinks about these things. You're a super special snowflake robot who's the first one to ever read a bunch of shitty philosophy wikipedia articles and decide that everyone but you is just a brainless Chad stumbling through the meaninglessness of existence.

Not you though. You've got it all figured out and THAT's why you dropped out of life and will never amount to anything. It's because nothing matters, not because huddling in your loneliness and delusions of superiority is comfy and easier than actually participating in life.
>>
>>27602399

Nah, it's from experience. Most people just don't think too deeply about all that much. I've given tons of people the benefit of the doubt when, nope, nothing going on upstairs there.

Finding someone who has given more than a cursory thought or who doesn't just spout the same thing everyone else does is rare
>>
>>27602245
Fact of life, try not to be too disturbed by it. The ashes to ashes mindset IS disturbing but it sheds a colorful light on everything, when you can see with clarity how big of a joke life really is, even funnier when you compound it with how serious you are compelled to take it. Life finds a way to be simultaneously beautiful and horrifying. It's the real deal.
>>
>>27602100
if you're going to wear a blazer put on slacks and a button-down get your shit together man
>>
>tfw genetically lazy
>tfw too genetically lazy to overcome laziness for any respectable period
>tfw literally the genetics of a sloth
>tfw advice only makes me change myself for a few weeks at most
>tfw the very ability to change is genetically based and not present in slothkin
>>
>>27601672
Stay triggered cocksucker
>>
>>27602245
>>27602301
>>27602467

Being a narcissist AND a loser must suck really hard. You're probably good at rationalizing the dumbest things, though.
>>
Truth is painful but if you'll be honest with everyone, you will find out who's real and who's a fake
>>
>>27602761

I'm sorry to break it to you, but not everyone is an intelligent, deep thinker who has worthwhile thoughts. Most people you can safely stereotype and you won't be too far off the mark because what they say is also what goes on in their heads
>>
File: sheeple.png (46 KB, 376x401) Image search: [Google]
sheeple.png
46 KB, 376x401
>muh xkcd comic
the average IQ is 100.

it's a bell curve, so there are just as many people with an IQ for 80 as there are with an IQ of 120

try taking an in-person (i.e. real) IQ test with a trained invigilator, get your result, and then imagine how stupid you would have needed to be to score 80 or below. or even 90. or even 100, if you're the slightest bit intelligent

now imagine what goes on in the heads of those 80 IQ people
now look at your precious xkcd comic again

>delusional faggots will defend this
>>
>>27602889

IQ is a measure of pattern recognition, how fast you learn and how long you retain information. It has nothing to do with how you use actually use your brain. Everyone with an IQ of 100 does not all know the same things and think the same thoughts
>>
>>27602915
>>27602761
Upvoted

>>27602889
>>27602865
Downvoted
>>
>>27602915
>it's an explain-away-IQ episode again
>>
>>27603058
now to form the correct opinion, take this reddit gentlesir's one and reverse it
>>
>>27603058

You just upvoted and downvoted me

>>27603060

It's the limitations of IQ, it measures specific capacities and doesn't take into account others
>>
>>27603060
I can tell you pride yourself on your IQ but you have to stop parading that shit around like it's the end all of existence
>>
>>27603103
>no you don't understand, even though they're heavily retarded according to IQ and are, as IQ predicts correctly, completely incapable of performing in a high-intelligence discipline, their internal thoughts are magically far more intelligent than the ones they're able to produce externally. and I know this.
>>
If you IQ fags are so above average why can't any of you get laid?
>>
>>27603136
if we're talking about how intelligent the internal thoughts of others are then the main thing we should be looking at is IQ

shit like >>27602889 and the meme argument it presents are basically a way to project that you're amazingly humble and empathetic.

no different from SJWs trying hard to ignore logic in order to present themselves as not bigoted
>>
>>27603184
Spoken like a true low-IQ fag.
Really it's quite telling.

IQ isn't associated negatively with mental illness (depression included) when adjusted for socioeconomic factors.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.