[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh contribution to society and making my parents proud of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1430690572549.jpg (13 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1430690572549.jpg
13 KB, 250x237
>muh contribution to society and making my parents proud of me!
Wagecucks sure do say the funniest things sometimes.
>>
>>27601601

I guess living a life of mediocrity and doing nothing with your life is appealing to NEETs.
>>
>contribution to society
only useful idiots and cucks say this shit, same type of people who say "i'll raise another man's child because it's the right thing to do"

I work because my job is satisfying as fuck and it gives me money to do things. If my choice was being a retailcuck I'd probably just become NEET, though.
>>
>>27601624
wagecucks are pretty mediocre Tbh
>>
>>27601601
You're only really contributing to society if you are a scientist contributing good research to bio, chem or physics.

Any other professions is just coping.
>>
>>27601700

yeah but most wagecucks in shitty retail jobs are usually students who are probably going to leave soon for a better paying job or a job they actually enjoy.

Wagecuck jobs have a high turnover rate because people realise they don't wanna spend their lives there.

The ironic part is that the wagecucks who are there in their 40s are usually the poorly educated NEETs that did nothing with their life and after getting cut off from the government have to resort to the jobs that they insulted in their youth.
>>
>see racist/nigger/cuck bait thread
>"why haven't black people invented anything that we use every day?"
>see wommyn hate thread
>"why haven't women invented anything?"
>realize you haven't done anything and won't do anything either, ever
>shrug and continue to shitposting
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.