[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He had such a good, cosy life. Why the fuck did he kill himself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
He had such a good, cosy life. Why the fuck did he kill himself?
>>
1st for he didn't
>>
because he didn't :^)
>>
Because his roastie wife killed him
>>
Is it bad that I kinda hope that he really did commit suicide and wasn't murdered? It kinda makes him cooler for some reason....makes me feel better about my life too.
>>
>>27601394
He didn't "feel" anything from playing music, listening to music, making music. He said the rush was gone. I feel bad for him, it was his addiction to heroin that killed that rush, if he stayed in rehab he'd probably still be alive.
>>
>>27601424
Why do people Dont want to believe he killed himself? Is it because its hard for normies to process that their idol would willingly want take his life?
>>
>>27601432
I don't blame him. I hate playing songs I've made over and over. It gives me a headache.
>>
>>27601394

i'd kill myself if i was that bad at music too.
>>
>>27602445
But you're objectively way worse. You probably can't even play an instrument.
>>
>>27601555
Yeah a lot of his music has dark and depressing lyrics some even mention suicide. Especially from In Utero. And he was a heroin addict too. It's not an out of this world theory that he was depressed.

>>27602445
While you are, so why haven't you?
>>
>>27601394
I think he had some chronic health problems with his spine or something.
>>
>>27601424
I hope corntney love killed him because it reinforces my belief that women are vacant holes that poison everything they touch
>>
If you were married to Courtney Love wouldn't you kill yourself too? He had to see her naked more than once......just think about that
>>
He had problems with his back and cripplingly bad stomach issues as well, and he ended up using heroin to self-medicate because doctors couldn't fix it
>>
He just wanted a normal life
>>
His parents divorced, which wrecked his outlook on life, and he found out that some male member of his family had shot themselves and kind of had it in his mind that that's how he was going to go.

Then the fame, medicating an incurable stomach pain problem with heroin, and probably just having enough
>>
>>27601394
denial of the will to live
>>
>>27601394
Mental disease basically fucks you up for life, no matter your circumstances. Abusing drugs and living the rock star life would only make it worse.
>>
All the warnings from the robot 101 courses over the years, since my first introduction to the, shall we say, ethics involved with independence and the embracement of your board has proven to be very true. I haven't felt the excitement of being a wizard apprentice as well as shit talking normies for too many years now. I feel guilty beyond words about these things.

For example when we're back in r9k and the thread goes live and the manic roar of the anons begin, it doesn't affect me the way in which it did for Eggman, who seemed to love, relish in the the love and adoration from the anons which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is, I can't fool you, any one of you. It simply isn't fair to you or me. The worst crime I can think of would be to rip people off by faking it and pretending as if I'm having 100% fun. Sometimes I feel as if I should have a punch-in time clock before I get on 4chan. I've tried everything within my power to appreciate it (and I do, God, believe me I do, but it's not enough). I appreciate the fact that I and we have affected and entertained a lot of robots. It must be one of those normies who only appreciate things when they're gone. I'm too beta. I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasms I once had as a child.

On our last 3 threads, I've had a much better appreciation for all the people I've known personally, and as fans of our shitposts, but I still can't get over the frustration, the guilt and empathy I have for everyone. There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad. The sad little, sensitive, unappreciative, Pepe, Jesus man. Why don't you just enjoy it? I don't know!

Thank you all from the pit of my burning, nauseous PC for your posts during the past years. I'm too much of an erratic, moody failed normie! I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember, it's better to burn out than to be a cuck.
>>
A lot people believe that he was murdered, and that so-called suicide note was just a letter to his fans that he was getting out of the music industry. Only the last paragraph explicitly mentions the desire to end his life, and that part has been questioned by several handwriting experts. A private investigator looked into the circumstances surrounding his death, and they are very suspicious. He had about three times the lethal dose of heroin in his blood, and would have been too incapacited to pull the trigger even. The police just deemed it a suicide without really doing a full investigation. Read up on this, guys. It's not some wild theory. I think that crazy wife of his had him killed.
>>
>>27601394
>>27601394
Probably some mental illness/hormon/neuro trasmictitor inbalance
>>
>>27602929

He's also a hardcore heroin addict with a built-up tolerance... and you're looking at the handwriting of someone on heroin, it's not going to be uniform
>>
when you're in the public eye you get really self conscious about yourself and your work, especially with age

about 4 years ago i was semi-internet famous. i then had a breakdown as i thought that all i had created was cringeworthy, as was my persona. baleeted everything, ran away

incomparable to nirvana, maybe suicide was the ultimate running away. maybe he just hated his own creation, was going through trouble with his new kid + his medical problems = i wanna gtfo
>>
>>27602962
There's enough circumstantial evidence though to cast doubt on the nature of how he died. There are lot of things about the alleged suicide that don't add up. You should read about what the Tom Grant investigation discovered.
>>
>>27601394
>White, handsome, wealthy middle class talented guy whom everyone loves killed himself

ah blooh blooh poor baby! :( (Schwarzenegger voice)
>>
His shit wife killed him to get his money. There are bunch of documentaries about it. I'm surprised she didn't get charged.
>>
>>27602929
There's no standardization of street heroin and you have no guarantee of the purity you're going to get. A major business of junkies is buying a drug, cutting it with crap, and re-selling it.

A major cause of overdoses is people anticipating a weak product and then getting the Real Deal and thus accidentally stopping/exploding their heart.
>>
>>27602545
It is funny because that is why Courtneys all women band was called holes.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.