[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know if you're an attractive female?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2
File: alg-christina-hendricks-jpg.jpg (65 KB, 970x650) Image search: [Google]
alg-christina-hendricks-jpg.jpg
65 KB, 970x650
How do you know if you're an attractive female?
>>
If you're not fat and free from any obvious deformities.
>>
>white
>non-fat

you are now a 9/10 congrats
>>
>>27601096
What if you have a weird face?
>>
>>27601104
As long as you're not hideously deformed.
>>
>>27601104
I'd have sex with you and I'm not that ugly plus I've lost a ton of weight because I'm probably dying from something but it's not aids, that test came out negative because I'm white
>>
Other females being extremely bitchy towards you or having many guys orbiting you tend to be decent indicators. You can always just post a picture though, if not yourself, someone similar looking.
>>
not fat

it has already been said

even a fat ugly girl gets more attention than a hot guy
>>
>>27601091
>>27601096
>>27601131
>>27601364
I am white, skinny, not deformed- dont get any attention, never was hit on.
What gives?
>>
>>27601390
You are lying is what gives roastie
>>
In my experience
When you buy a webcam and people start asking if you're a model or say that you should be a model. The bunch of random creepy pms kinda tells you too but it's not ass nice.
>>
>>27601390
>>27601399
>never was hit on by chad

is what she means
>>
>>27601390
you probably don't leave your room
>>
>>27601131
The supreme gentleman is that you?
>>
>>27601390
Do you perchance look like a trap or a serial murderer? Otherwise the only things I can think of is that you either live literally in the middle of nowhere, or you are a complete shutin, or you don't realize when you're being hit on.
In any case just post in a /soc/ skype thread and you'll immediately have like a dozen orbiters ready to drop everything to date you.
>>
i doubt you'll be hit on if you're always out with 5 of your most annoying, fat friends.
>>
>>27601096
how white is white
>>
>>27601453
People usually assume that you are white and not some other race is white
>>
>>27601390
Youre orobably just plain or don't put effort into your appearance like wearing nice clothes, having nice hair or makeup and face products to give you good skin etc. once i put effort into my appearance i started getting tons of attention and women being bitches to me. Going blonde helps with this too blonde hair makes you more attractive for some reason.

T. Former ugly girl bullied for being ugly
>>
File: 1438366018943.png (117 KB, 297x257) Image search: [Google]
1438366018943.png
117 KB, 297x257
Make money from your looks.
The amount of money you can make is how attractive you are.
>>
>>27601420
Used to be quite social, going to parties and so on.
>>27601399
Nice assumption
>>27601410
I count everything, including most ugly and shunned socially men.
Believe it or not but almost all men go for the prettiest one in the room while many girls are left with nothing.
>>
>>27601390
me too sis. not by attractive men, not by average/below average men. some girls are invisible to guys i think
>>
>>27601469
people sometimes compare me to people uncomfortably close to the latin race
>>
>>27601480
post a photo

>>27601482
you too

I think you're all bullshitting. I see dumpy ugly chicks being flirted with every day.
>>
>>27601441
Soc isnt irl and getting someone to respond to an anonymous skype thread, doesnt mean you are considered attractive
>>27601472
Sure thing, but anons I was responding to go with "just dont be fat" bullshit
>>
>>27601475
That's not necessarily true, being able to market yourself is very important too. Shitty ugly landwhale streamers tend to make quite a lot just because they establish the right kind of circlejerk.
>>
>>27601497
hell no. why would i want a pic of me being spread around? it's not going to help me get a bf irl
>>
>>27601497
So if I see ugly/short guy with a gf that means anons here are lying when they say women dont find them attractive?
>>
>>27601523
you're implying that women are attracted to the same things as men

I've been told I'm very attractive but I still can't into gf because I'm poor and awkward. You're not held to the same standards tbqh.

>>27601520
It might. I just wanted to see how full of shit you are.
>>
>>27601520
Let me be your bf irl famalam
>>
>>27601505
I know i just wanted to give my advice to you.
>>
>>27601485
Latin or latin-white mix isn't too bad either.
>>27601505
There isn't much that can be said without pictures. If you are somewhere in the 5/10 to low-8/10 range your description could potentially be fitting. Also if you are in the US, UK and maybe western Europe, you can easily find people on /soc/ or /r9k/ near you.
>>
>>27601551
Thats not what I am implying. I was implying that my anecdotal evidence of one guy who has gf despite being ugly and short doesnt mean there are no guys who have problem getting women because of those traits.
So your anecdotal evidence of "i know many girls" is quite shitty.
>>
Men whistle at you when you're walking down the street
>>
>>27601579
No, because speaking frankly, an ugly manlet can make up for his being an ugly manlet with great social status and charisma. You can't.

So if I'm seeing women every day being bombarded by cocks, which in 2016 are worth about as much as dirty socks, it has nothing to do with how hard they're trying to get the attention of men. Men just want anything.

Shit, you could make an OKCupid profile and you'd complain about the hundreds of messages you get every day only being from losers and chumps. You could put an email in this thread and you'd get a handful or more of guys just desperately hoping you live somewhere near them, or not even that because they're so lonely that that strictly-online romance would fill something that they're missing and can't otherwise find. And it doesn't matter if that's not the way to meet people. The point is that you have the ACCESS. You can start talking to men and trying to find that right one, and you don't even have to go on the offensive to do it. It would only help you if you would, but you won't. You won't even put yourself out there, but for some reason you're ready to complain about it.

You are not lonely. You are not undesirable. It isn't possible for you to be either.
>>
>>27601566
I am definately within the range you described (abd lower part of it).
I dont live anywhere in the West, so no luck for me.
>>
>>27601639
Where do you live? Most posts ITT are under the assumption that you are in the US, shit like >>27601584 almost never happens to anyone in central/eastern Europe for example.
>>
>>27601637
Okcupid is unpopular where i live but tried tinder and in majority cases, guys werent even responding.
Also I thought we were talking about the topic of thread- attractiveness. The fact that some guys are willing to pump and dump almost everything, doesnt mean yiu are attractive or even that they find you desirable and attractive
>>
>>27601689
>The fact that some guys are willing to pump and dump almost everything,

means that you are indeed physically attractive
>>
>>27601669
Eastern europe

Cat calling is rare, but getting hit on happens normally
>>
>>27601068
If you have to ask that question, then you're not attractive, landwhale
>>
>>27601709
I havent been hit on, including being hit in for obvious pump and dump.

Doesnt change the fact that men pump and dump chick they later refer to as "disgusting"
>>
>>27601731
So what? Is that depressing? That's a feeling that all men take for granted while feminists tell us we aren't entitled to sex or love or socializing.

Perhaps you should work on your appearance and/or try establishing contact some of the time.
>>
>>27601716
Not even fat. You can be not attractive and have a good body
>>
>>27601068
Geeks start to call you bitch for not dating them.
>>
>>27601713
>>27601731
That would probably put you around 6/10 then. At this point you can still go on the offense and get a boyfriend with not too much effort but I can see not getting hit on. If you are a weeb or into vidya and there are some related gatherings near you, joining up with those will probably net you something, though it being Eastern Europe the best you'll find are garbage ASSFAGGOT tournaments.
Also, if you are currently not putting too much effort into your looks, doing so and doing it the right way can easily add 1, possibly 2 points. A nice, fitting hairstyle already makes an enormous difference in the world of feministbuns.

For EE there are quite a few poles around, I live near Poland too, plus some from Estonia and Romania, any other country is completely underrepresented and you're right to not bother.
>>27601801
..now, if you have a good body, that negates the above and you're most likely 7 or above. Wear clothing that shows it off more.
>>
>>27601848
It sounds bizarre. In the USA, women are worshiped like we need them for rain or something. I used to talk to a girl from r9k who was obese and didn't wear makeup or bras. She was still a huge whore who had lots of casual sex and a string of boyfriends.

It feels like there's a massive woman shortage but I guess it's just sexual selection disparity. A few guys fuck lots of women and lots of women fuck a few guys.
>>
>>27601880
That is so strange. It's a lot different where I live. Wish I lived in America now
>>
>>27601880
If only more men would be gay!
>>
>>27601880
In EE and some parts of CE, obviously not including Germany, men are much more strongly pressured to not be wusses, which does kind of have the sideeffect of them being less desperate. With that said I think OP not getting hit on as a 6 or 7 is still more of an exception than the norm and there are probably other factors involved.
>>
>>27601922
>If only more men would be gay!

it doesn't work like that though, you can't choose

as a straight man, I can see that being gay is a happier and easier lifestyle, but I can't just force myself to do something like that
>>
Where has a below average girl gotta go to meet a kinda qt awkward bf?
>>
>>27602151
You have arrived at your destination. Not sure why you'd want someone awkward specifically.
>>
>>27601520
Just post a Normie's picture that if someone said, hey I know her it wouldn't hurt.
Like a stock image of yourself.
>>
>>27602376
>Just post a Normie's picture that if someone said, hey I know her it wouldn't hurt.
>Like a stock image of yourself.
What?
>>
>>27602864
It's not a great way of phrasing it but point is, make it look like anyone could've gotten the picture off some social media account of yours.
Of course, you shouldn't actually use one that you do use on social media since that may be reverse image searched.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.