[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We must secure the existence of our people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: france multi cult - copie.jpg (124 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
france multi cult - copie.jpg
124 KB, 720x960
We must secure the existence of our people
>>
>>27600975
Nobody fucking cares. Take your white genocide bullshit back to your containment board. I'm so sick of seeing it shoved in my face everywhere I go.
>>
>>27601101
You can choose not to click on the topic, unlike people who don't like immigration and see it shoved in their face everywhere they go.
>>
>>27601101
ooga booga to you as well
>>
File: 1430132843915.jpg (95 KB, 548x998) Image search: [Google]
1430132843915.jpg
95 KB, 548x998
>>27601101
>Nobody fucking cares.

I care
>>
File: t.php.jpg (44 KB, 620x359) Image search: [Google]
t.php.jpg
44 KB, 620x359
>>27600975
lol sucks to be eurocuck/bongistanian
>>
>>27601228
>Russia
>White

Okay. I agree with his point though.
>>
>>27601101
than go to reddit so you wont get triggered :^)
>>
>>27601141
This
Sftjbawryjba
>>
>>27601228
Russia is already 99.9999% white, why the fuck is he complaining? Why would anyone willingly immigrate to White Africa?
>>
White bois can't even keep their own countries. Your women are already having black babies. They would rather fuck us and be single mothers than have to fuck a white boi. You are fucking pathetic whitey.
>>
>>27600975
But no one here will actually secure an existence for their people, much less themselves
>>
File: louie_and_his_bull.jpg (190 KB, 1600x1206) Image search: [Google]
louie_and_his_bull.jpg
190 KB, 1600x1206
>>27601541
3/10

try being more subtle with your cuckbait
>>
>>27601101
It can be shoved in your face by the internet now, so you can learn and prepare, or your face can be shoved into the dirt by them in 10 years time, when it's too late.

Your choice, Carl.
>>
>>27600975
I don't like niggers all that much, but I can't fucking stand how arrogant and entitled the average whites are, so it'll be nice to see them lose due to the power of numbers within my lifetime. Between the suicide rates among young white males, the low birth rates, the huge push for race-mixing and having biracial children, and the fact that tons of white dudes have become pussified betas, eventually people of my skin tone will be the majority.

It's what the elites want. A group of people with no strong cultural background to attach themselves to, just consumerism. Muslims might even "take over" at one point, but it'll suffer the same fate Christianity did. Due to first world living, religion will become more and more casualized until it's not much more than a fashion choice, more of a trend and than a lifestyle.

So in the end, not much will change, really. Same thing, just a new look.
>>
>>27601681
The elites want it because your people are easier to manipulate.
>>
File: 4L_IDlkIGBu.jpg (9 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
4L_IDlkIGBu.jpg
9 KB, 125x125
>>27601141
Good fucking thinking. If you doesn't like it, ignore it.
Is it ok if I rape your mom bro? You do not have watch...
>comparing rape with shitposting
Yes but you got a fucking allocated board do do this shitposting; and if posting there is embarassing perhaps you should contemplate why.

On the other hand racists are pretty depressing too so maybe r9k needs you clowns to laugh at - but that's hardly ethical.
>>
>>27601141
Racism must always be challenged. And it will be until you guys just don't bring it up.
>>
>>27601746
>implying racism isn't just reality
>implying objective morality exists
>>
>>27601746
>everytime you shitpost, anon's mom gets raped
>>
File: 1451797468335.jpg (415 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451797468335.jpg
415 KB, 1200x1200
>>27601723
Like I said, a mass of people with no actual values or culture is a hell of a lot easier to manipulate. I was fortunate enough to have a very stable family that led to me developing decently, but that is becoming a rarity unfortunately.

The family is becoming an obsolete concept. With both parents working, divorcing and all that shit, most kids will spend the majority of their first 18 years not learning from their family or building any strong bonds with them, but in public schools and other facilities. Sterile environments where they learn to obey and fit in. With the melting pot of genetic variety, more people will be born like me, no real group of ancestors to look back on with any pride, no real solid racial identity.

In my experience, children without any stable family tend to not really care much about family at all. They won't have any real foundation, so they'll waiver easily and latch onto whatever identity the media pushes on them.
>>
>>27601811
Non-whites also are naturally less intelligent.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (42 KB, 674x501) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
42 KB, 674x501
France is a joke at this point. I really hope Britain leaves the EU and remains somewhat white

>>27601783
You have to go back
>>
>>27601101
>Nobody fucking cares. Take your white genocide bullshit back to your containment board. I'm so sick of seeing it shoved in my face everywhere I go.

This is exactly how I feel about having shitty nigger "musicians" and "actors" and "le funney black ppl memes" rammed down my throat everywhere, and seeing the shoe on the other foot for once is fucking delicious.

I hope you all cry the fattest blubberiest tears and get ass-spankingly mad when you can't escape from tired, worn-out /pol/ memes anywhere you shitheads go
>>
File: Islamic lunarian praising Allah.png (424 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
Islamic lunarian praising Allah.png
424 KB, 500x706
Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.
>>
>>27601854
What qualifies as a "musician" to you random r9k edgelord your opinion is really important to me.
>>
all peoples are the same you retard
>>
The aliens are watching us right now and shaking their heads. Every space-faring civilisation has had to deal with the barely sapient, barbaric breeds of their species and every single space-faring civilisation overcame, wiped them out and uplifted their species.
And here we are actively feeding our lesser races and helping them wipe us out.
>>
>>27601228
>russian
>sober
>>
>>27600975
Whose "we?" Who are "our people?"

>>27601228
>wants Russia to be ethnically Russian
>conquers half of Asia
>complains that Russia isn't ethnically Russian

>>27601811
I don't understand that image. Are we blaming single mothers for their being single mothers? I would think that that would usually be the father's fault.
>>
>>27602289
>I would think that that would usually be the father's fault.
It's both of their faults. Hers for being a slut and his for being a slut.
>>
>>27602306
I would think it'd more often be divorce.
But if you're saying they're equally at fault for separating, then I'm really not sure I understand that image. It's demonizing single moms because, by happenstance which is no more their fault than the father's fault, they wind up raising their kids alone?
>>
>from from pol to r9k
>literally the same threads

holy fuck can we just merge the two boards already. there's already a 100 percent overlap, except on /pol/ everyone roleplays a 6'5 self employed aryan god with a pure wife and here everyone roleplays a 5'3 mad manlet virgin.
>>
>>27602363
Don't be so naive. Single mothers can be idiot fenales who fuck around and later seek a provider male to mainly support her and the child. They could be females who have daddy issues themselves, unconsciously resent men for some reason, manipulate their children into gating their fathers, divorcing for alimony. They could be females who are merely, vapid whores who know nothing besidrs their own urge to reproduce and satisfy themselvew through drugs or sex, etc.

It's not just "women are the victims." Women can and do choose to be irresponsible, to mindlessly have children, and subsequently cripple their child's development without even knowing it. The culture supports single mothers as being just as good as a two parent family, while being willfully ignorant of the harm it does.
>>
>>27602523
Okay but I'm operating under the presumption stated above that women and men are equally at fault.
>>
File: 1457702007524.png (132 KB, 2328x1514) Image search: [Google]
1457702007524.png
132 KB, 2328x1514
>>27602289
>wants Russia to be ethnically Russian
>conquers half of Asia
>complains that Russia isn't ethnically Russian

White people are going to start getting tired of this hollow argument, real soon.
>>
File: Ratings.png (9 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Ratings.png
9 KB, 500x300
>>27602289
Well, im not going to do all you research for you, but women are about 9 times more likely to initiate divorce. I think its fair to say that means many single mothers are single mothers by choice, not necessarily by force.

I'm sure plenty of the women haters on this board would love to explain the reasons why this phenomenon occurs.

Regardless of the psychological factors at play that are mostly exclusive to women, what is true for both men and women is that when we have a lot of options, we tend to be less loyal.

I think it is pretty clear to anyone that the average women has way more willing partners at any given time than the average man does.

Without any strong consequences or social stigma, it's only to be expected that women will drop relationships or trade up for a "better" partner. Or maybe one who is more exciting.

They don't settle because they don't have to. This might be good for their own feelings (although some make the argument that this hedonistic lifestyle only hurts their well-being in the long-run), but it is certainly bad for the child.

The fact is, in western culture women currently hold the power when it comes to relationships, and they have failed at large to wield that power responsibly. They act selfishly based on their emotions, and not with their children in mind. I have seen it first hand many times.

I'm not saying there aren't some awful fucking deadbeat fathers out there either, but the fact is that women generally tend to be sexually attracted to men who won't necessarily stick around or invest in them long term.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1617143/
>There is also evidence that males of high genetic quality have a tendency for lower parental investment. In response, a mixed mating strategy may have evolved in females: they prefer genetically superior males as short-term sexual partners
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=women+more+likely+to+initiate+divorce#
>>
>>27602546
Case by case basis.
>>
>>27602577
The argument in that image has nothing to do with the argument I'm making though...

The region of Russia--which is home to the native Russians--is only a small part of the nation of Russia.
>>
>>27601932

Is your opinion on anything supposed to be important to me, you pathetic faggot?
>>
>>27602422
/r9k/ is social, /pol/ is political. Sometimes they cross. Sometimes they don't.

Both are always right about everything. The sooner you realise this, the better.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.