[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to suicide >grill doesnt want me to >if i just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1459448069346.jpg (19 KB, 300x343) Image search: [Google]
1459448069346.jpg
19 KB, 300x343
>want to suicide
>grill doesnt want me to
>if i just stay alive i will see how i get cucked
>literally no reason to stay alive other than that

Best way of dealing whit this?
>>
>>27600965
Just do it already, you big bitch
>>
>>27600965
I want to kill myself too, old friends kind of picked up on it

>nah brah dont do it ;;;)

they don't even reply to my messages and they claim they are my friends, fucking annoying
>>
File: 1451054327652.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1451054327652.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>>27600985
great

Any tips of making it painless?

Do i leave a suicide note?
or is just
>like anyone cares about you
>>27600998
know that feel man
>>
>>27601018
Again, you're being a big bitch about this. Go get a gun or a knife (and drugs to help move past your anxiety of suicide) and do something with it already. No note. That's for faggots who want to be melodramatic.
>>
>>27601049
great

thank you my friend!
>>
Mass shooting including her if you can and then end it however you see fit

Everyone will talk about you
>>
>my whole existence revolves around what a girl feels about me

You're already dead, make it official
>>
>>27600998
>they don't even reply to my messages and they claim they are my friends, fucking annoying
I love that.

>Stop talking to people to see if they message first.
>No one does.
>I literally have to organise everything or nothing gets done.
>I have to make all the effort with individual friends.
>>
>>27601094
I also have to deal whit this

Did you do something about that?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.