[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is a slutwalk and why did my college have one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: AR-160339898[1].jpg (507 KB, 4695x3059) Image search: [Google]
AR-160339898[1].jpg
507 KB, 4695x3059
What the fuck is a slutwalk and why did my college have one?
>>
It's a feminist thing. Anti-sex I believe in which they scream I'M STILL NOT ASKING FOR IT while doing everything short of actually mounting someone.
>>
>>27600850
A "slut walk" is what bored middle class white people do when they live in a society that has no problems
>>
Would I get kicked out for attending one of these with a sign that says "I saw the face of God and it was weeping" and yelling things like "NO BLOOD FOR OIL. NO BLOOD FOR DIAMONDS"?
>>
>>27600850
Something tells me this isn't the place to get the best answer to that question.
>>
>>27601356
Its probably the best place actually. R9k tells it like it is.
>>
>>27600850
I think it's protesting rape. Because the rapists will see the protest and suddenly realise their issues.
>>
File: not with those legs hun.jpg (968 KB, 1063x1034) Image search: [Google]
not with those legs hun.jpg
968 KB, 1063x1034
>>27601443
pic related
you have been muted because fuck you
>>
>>27600850
It's an event where girls advertise that they are easy as all fuck -- not that they do have to. They probably are already well-known all over campus. You should have gone too; you made have gotten to know a couple of girls you could have used as booty calls.
>>
>>27600850
Because your college fucking sucks
>>
>IT IS 2016 PEOPLE
>WAKE UP
>PEOPLE HAVE SEX AND ENJOY IT
>IT IS 2016
It's basically a combination of the "it's the current year meme" and the "everyone enjoys sex -- deal with it meme".
>>
>>27600850
It's a thing where ugly SJWs get mad about attractive women getting sexually harassed - a problem they don't have but secretly wish they did.
>>
File: 1383336787671.gif (259 KB, 250x235) Image search: [Google]
1383336787671.gif
259 KB, 250x235
>>27600850
all of those sluts walking your streets to be picked, ja ja, you americans have it gud, i hope i dont misunderstand the reason for slutwalk, very gud
>>
>>27601501
Would I get thrown out for attending the walk with a sign that reads "You're all easy"?

>>27601486
>I'm a slut. Problem?
>But I'm entitled to a rich boyfriend that will take care of me and treat me like I'm not some kind of whore
kek
>>
>>27600850
more retarded sjw bullshit that does more harm to their cause than good
>>
>>27600850
its not just about sex, its about the right to wear whatever you want and not have to worry about being sexually assaulted
>>
>>27601344

"Everyday we move further from God's light" would make a good sign too desu senpai
>>
File: scoobertdoobert.jpg (45 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
scoobertdoobert.jpg
45 KB, 800x800
So, what is the best way to take advantage of this shit and maybe have a few good lolz?
>>
>>27602063
Yeah, because if I put on nothing but a speedo and walked through the middle of the ghetto I would totally expect nothing to happen to me
SJWs are fucking retarded
>>
>>27602092
>if I put on nothing but a speedo and walked through the middle of the ghetto I would totally expect nothing to happen to me

Chances are that nothing would happen to you, anon. Even the biggest thugs know better than messing people who seem to be legit crazy.
>>
>>27600850
>What the fuck is a slutwalk and why did my college have one?
This should have been asked during the slutwalk.

No clue anon. It's probably people hating on sluts. Like any protest.
>>
>>27600882
Specifically bored white women. There are some token minorities for "muh intersectionality"
>>
>>27602117
Well that applies to women too. It's extremely rare for a woman to be sexually assaulted by somebody they don't know at random. You'd probably get verbally harassed but anybody would if you dressed like a retard.
>>
its a way to get sluts outside to walk off some calories
>>
>>27602092
yeah and? that shouldn't happen to you either, the slut walk isn't just for women, its for dudes too.

Don't you think that its horrendous that we're all just expectant of, and a-okay with the idea of people getting attacked and hurt? How can you call yourself human, while allowing this to continue to be commonplace.
>>
>>27600850
Get a load of that beta nu-male. The things some people will do to try to get laif...
>>
>>27602300
you can't just fix ghetto ass black people
you're fucking retarded and naive if you think that will ever be the case
>>
>>27601486
yes i have a problem, my dick isn't gonna suck itself

*unzips it*
>>
>>27602381
Yeah because the attitudes of people have been the same for millions of years now. You're right.

People change, attitudes change. It's only been 100 or so years since women were allowed the vote. Whereas back then there were both men and women on both sides, you'd be hardpressed to find people nowadays who don't believe women should vote.
>>
>>27600867
Kek

Kind of unrelated, but This SJW bullshit has gotten way the fuck out of hand by the way. It used to give me a good laugh, but now it just fucking enrages me
>>
>>27600850
I don't know, but if this is what higher education that costs 40k has become I'm glad I don't partake and took a trade instead.
>>
>>27602514
nig nogs will be nig nogs
you are fucking delusional
>>
it's for a bunch of whores who have been called out by being whores in the past and they still can't accept that they are in fact whores because of their whorish activities
>>
>>27601486
Why do feminists always use that "we can do it" girl? She was only a factory worker for a few weeks. Why not use someone like Marie Curie or Amelia Earhart?
>>
>>27600850
Why don't you look it up yourself? If you want people perspectives on the activity/movement then maybe you should also read about slutwalks from people that actually participate? You're not going to get more information from /r9k/ than "SJWs, the stupid stupid bitches refusing to giving pussy. tfw no gf."
>>
>>27600850
An excuse for ugly girls to be attention whores.
>>
>>27603592
Because roasties are fucking retarded
>>
>>27601376
You need to get out more. You're super wrong.
>>
>>27603592
Because that girl looks all tough and dressed up. Roasties only care about looking good.
>>
>>27600850
Feminists trying to control the way people speak and think.
>>
It's a bunch of family issues in the form of females and beta males protesting naked in the streets, telling society they should not tell them how to dress.
This is the same people who brought down his knees a guy that landed a probe on a comet because he was wearing a shirt with bikini women prints on it.

Isn't this new era wonderful?
>>
File: tmp_12291_medium_1076844301.jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12291_medium_1076844301.jpg
13 KB, 320x240
>>27603592
Are you dumb? She's used as a symbol for strength because she represents the factory workers during the war. They aren't worshipping her individually, she's a symbol of all the workers and what they accomplished/breaking out into the workforce.
>>
>>27603853
>she's a symbol of all the workers and what they accomplished/breaking out into the workforce.

So they use someone that wasn't even involved? That's like using a conscientious objector as a symbol of the people that died on D-Day.
>>
>>27603965
That's not a fair comparison, since she was a factory worker even for a little bit and was involved. It was a popular picture that was very influential and is still recognized as a symbol of strength. Why not use it?
>>
>>27601486
>I'm a slut
>i'm proud
>but you can't see my face, can't have you know who I am

what is this logic here?
>>
>>27604109
Because it's against the principle. Why not use the picture of an actual influential person who actually achieved something.
>>
>>27604227
symbolic. not literal. symbol. anyone can look at it and understand, which is why it's a powerful communicative symbol, unlike what you are suggesting, which is only relevant if you know that specific tidbit of history.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.