[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that while you were in your mom's basement full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (56 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56 KB, 480x480
Reminder that while you were in your mom's basement full of self-loathing about Stacey sucking Chad's dick, a Russian soldier called an airstrike on himself taking out ISIS fighters with him.
>>
>>27600751
>>>/trash/

asdf
>>
>>27600751
why didn't he call the airstrike on the terrorists instead of himself? lmao what a dumbass
>>
>>27600751
Valor isn't restricted by borders. He went the best way he possibly could have.
>>
File: 1459465703084.jpg (162 KB, 1441x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459465703084.jpg
162 KB, 1441x1080
and one of us is alive
>>
Hey i'd love to commit suicide and take a few mudslimes with me
>>
>>27600907
>Hey i'd love to commit suicide and take a few mudslimes with me

Do it then. They're everywhere, like fucking cockroaches.
>>
>>27600907
wouldn't it be easier to just call the airstrike on the terrorists, though? I still don't get why he called it on himself.

my guess is he was a retard who called in the wrong coordinates lmao
>>
>>27600751
shit, do they not feed their soldiers? he looks gaunt and skinny in the second pic
>>
>>27600907
kek I just imagined a greasy neckbeard with a suicide belt in syria shouting "WHITE POWAH" and exploding into cheeto dust.
>>
>>27600751
Russian is the most robot nationality

Living in that country is so depressing that half the male population is an alcoholic
>>
One less carrier of the war meme.
>>
>>27600751
This isn't valorous. He was going to die anyway, probably in a more painful way than being blown up by a bomb (gunshot, maybe even beheading with a rusty knife), and took his attackers down with him. His choices were a) die more painfully and the shitskins who killed you get away with it b) die painlessly and the shitskins who were trying to kill you all die too. Again, this isn't valorous; it's just common sense.
>>
>>27600751
Hmm, interesting choice. I wonder if it was the right one though. Why was he alone surrounded by Isis?was fleeing or fighting not viable options?
>>
Soldiers hardly go by themselves unless they are special ops,he probably messed up something
>>
>>27600999
nah, its pretty valourous dude
>>
>>27601024
You've all been rused by Russian propaganda.
>>
>>27600952
>cuz i read abou it on 4chin.org/pol
>>
>>27600751
Why does he look so smug in that pic with his wife?
>>
>>27600751
He didn't you dimwit they just made up the whole story.
>>
>>27601514
Because he got some pussy later that night
>>
>>27601103
>cuz i read abou it on 4chin.org/pol

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>27601530
>expecting /pol/tards to know any better
>>
>>27600939
only america trains its army using weightlifting the rest of us use stamina and fitness
>>
>>27600999

You forget the psychological barriers you have to break to basically call someone to bomb you.

It may be logical, but our survival instincts (or at least normy's survival instincts) are a powerful thing
>>
>>27600931
Yeah probably
Also russians use cheap not guided dumb bombs so it could have been the pilots mistake
>>
>>27601620
>>27601024
>>27600999

>implying he wasnt an stupid normie that called in an air tstrike in on himself by accident
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.