[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't Henry Rollins the king of /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: henryrollins_heidimay-crop.jpg (210 KB, 1200x893) Image search: [Google]
henryrollins_heidimay-crop.jpg
210 KB, 1200x893
Why isn't Henry Rollins the king of /r9k/?
>>
>>27600440
cus he's the king of other stuff already.
>>
>>27600440
Maybe, and I'm not sure, maybe he's a fucking Chad. I'm not certain, though. Key me know.
>>
>>27600440
He's kind of an SJW leftcuck. But yeah, he definitely has some robot relevant material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj-B42gXcoQ

He also was working as an ice cream wagie when a band angelically rescued him from proletariat hell by asking him to be their singer.
>>
>>27600482
Was going to link that video, I think a lot of people here could do well to listen to him, he's clearly lived it himself.
>>
>mfw henry rollings spoken word is going to be at wacken
why is this grandpa still alive and why is he rambling on about the power of reading books and filtered water at metal festivals
>>
Guy gives me trent reznor vibes. Seems unnecessarily edgy and dark.
>>
Cuz HR is all about doing shit and taking control of life while robots are a pity party who don't leave their bedrooms
>>
>>27601435
Trent Reznor isn't even edgy any more though. He went to rehab in the early 2000s and is a pretty chill guy now.
>>
>>27600463
He's a manlet tho.

>>27601538
Truth.
>>
>>27600463
>>27600440

>Nardwuar: Have you had problems with that, you know like people just trying to hassle you? Like, there's a new 'zine out called Stone Grass, and they talk about this girl from Washington, DC, that said she had sex with you and that your cock is shaped like a soup can. You know, another rumour, a 'soup can cock' for Henry Rollins.
Rollins: The Last girl I fucked in DC was this idiotic stripper chick who called herself "Aura". but I fucked her really good, so I don't know
>>
>>27600440
There is no king of r9k, when one robot gets that much status above the others some attention whore will sweep him up.
>>
>>27601610
Nigga all his songs are still edgy as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Aj9_8t1eQc
>>
File: john lydon rotten.jpg (248 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
john lydon rotten.jpg
248 KB, 590x590
I thought John Lydon was the king of r9k.
>>
>>27602557
That song's from like 2004 breh. It's a great song though.

The newest NIN album is lyrically all about Trent recovering from depression, and literally had a song so upbeat and optimistic that it made many edgykids cry.
>>
from what i've seen of rollins he seems like an absolutely insufferable edgy faggot who is stuck in his 1980s punk mentality.
>>
>tfw you were obsessed with Henry Rollins for 5 years, because you finally found someone who understood how you felt
>>
He was in johnny pnemonic right?
>>
File: def jam gf.jpg (18 KB, 490x341) Image search: [Google]
def jam gf.jpg
18 KB, 490x341
>>27603942
Yeah and in bunch of other stuff such as that Def Jam fighting game.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.