[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up, guys, I fucked up real bad. I beat the shit out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1443212271288[1].jpg (21 KB, 570x539) Image search: [Google]
1443212271288[1].jpg
21 KB, 570x539
I fucked up, guys, I fucked up real bad. I beat the shit out of some kid 10 years younger than me because he took my shoes.

I was sunbathing in a local park when I heard snickering behind me. I paid no attention until a shadow loomed over me. I jerked up and saw the little bastard and his friend running away with my Roshes. So I gave chase. I've been running for fun this past year so I was able to catch up pretty quick even in my sockfeet. I tackled the laughing little fucker to the ground, and he looked terrified. I think in some sort of instinct, he held the shoes close to his chest. That was when I saw red and began pummeling his face. His friend had long run away, I don't think he saw me tackle his friend.

After about fifteen seconds of hitting him, I stopped, grabbed my shoes, and looked. The kid was all fucked up, bleeding from his nose, split upper lip, bruised cheek, etc. I fucking ran for my life. Luckily I was parked a few blocks away so I'm positive nobody saw my car.

How fucked am I exactly? This park was fairly local but I don't have to go back there ever again. I've been holed up in my apartment for the past two days terrified to go outside for fear of reprisal. What should I do?!
>>
Just make sure he doesn't remember your face.
>>
turn yourself into the police, you monster.
>>
>>27600120
Do your shopping somewhere non-local, don't wear the same clothes in public for a long time , don't go back to that beach for a year
>>
>beating a child over shoes

Are you a nigger?
>>
>>27600195
no but the kid was tb h,
>>
Find a new kid to beat up
>>
>>27600120

You're fine as long as he's not dead or in coma.

a romani piece of shit tried to mug me in the subway a year ago I fucked him up real good, this kind of people are such cowards, he saw me a fragile white manlet and thought I wouldn't defend myself, when I did he tried to run away but I fucked him up even harder, and when he fell his head smashed so hard on the ground blood started to leak like crazy, the blood was almost black. I went out off the subway and took the bus home. Never got arrested or prosecuted even tho there is like 5000 cameras every meter in Paris's subway.
>>
>>27600120
How far do you live from where you beat him up and what's the population of your city/where you live
>>
>>27600120
Never understand why you retards would admit to crime on a website. With that, I'll assume your story is fake. I hope it isn't, though - little nigger thief got what he deserved.
>>
>>27600230
I live about five minutes away from the park by car. I think there's about 50,000 people in my city.

>>27600227
This gives me hope. The kid wasn't unconscious just kind of whimpering.
>>
>>27600257

Don't worry, human beings can take severe beatings without fatal injuries, you fucked him up when he was on the ground, so unless you are a MMA fighter he's going to be alright, I got punched plenty of times in my life, got K-O'ed also a bunch of time and yet I'm still here.
>>
>>27600257
OP if you're truly sorry check up on the kid. Maybe check local hospitals, since you're town is so small. He's a kid for christ sake. He might have come from an abusive household where his caretakers encouraged this kind of behavior.
>>
>>27600257
>The kid wasn't unconscious just kind of whimpering.
It's fine. He's black. If you caused brain damage they wouldn't notice.
>>
>>27600120
Stay inside, I think you should be fine tho. Also remember to deny, deny and fucking deny everything.
>>
>>27600311

whetever you do, don't listen to that leftist cuck.
>>
>>27600311
I'm not truly sorry, I'm just afraid of getting arrested. I have a great job and this indiscretion would totally fuck it up. The kid deserved it because he clearly wasn't getting any discipline if he thinks it's okay to steal someone's possessions. To that end, I will NOT be checking local hospitals because that would just draw attention to me, the man who put him there.
>>
>>27600311
>feeling empathy for a nigger child
Fuck outta here
>>
He probably told the cops you raped him
>>
>>27600120
You might have just gave that kid the wake up call that pulls him out of the dindu life
>>
>>27600338
Get a haircut
Dye your hair
Start to wear sunglasses or glasses
Maybe give yourself a prominent facial scar that draws attention to itself
>>
>>27600201
Gods work anon, hopefully this kid learns a lesson.
>>
>>27600385
>I cut myself...... shaving
>>
>>27600338
I understand where you're coming from, and you're in a shitty situation. But I really don't think the kid's learnt anything besides maybe bringing a weapon with him next time.

>>27600337
>>27600341
>>27600396

You're right. I'm sorry. It's best to not contact the police, stop the kid from further fucking up his life, not to stop the kid from committing further crimes, maybe he might bring a weapon the next time he robs someone. That will surely be beneficial to OP's community.
>>
File: 1454315693267.png (263 KB, 523x372) Image search: [Google]
1454315693267.png
263 KB, 523x372
>>27600412
Go hipster
>>
>>27600428
so are you saying next time someone robs me I should shoot them?
>>
>>27600444
If you think your life's in danger.
>>
>>27600457
my stuff is in danger. my dignity is in danger.

that is worth a human life if that human happens to be putting those things in danger.
>>
Yeah OP you're fine.

I doubt he would go to the police if he likes stealing shoes...
My guess is this isn't the first thing he's stolen.
>>
>>27600120
You will be fine OP. Lay low for a hot second and don't wear the same clothes outside for 12 months.
>>
>>27600428
>But I really don't think the kid's learnt anything besides maybe bringing a weapon with him next time.
Maybe avoid the situation?
That'd be the logical response.
>>
>>27600478
I agree, I'm not faulting you for chasing him down to get your shoes back. But more importantly aren't there readily available social services where you live? The best way to stop him from growing up into a thief, is to contact them.

But it isn't your responsibility to do that, and I understand if you don't.
>>
>>27600120
You did nothing wrong, if he's smart enough maybe he'll learn the lesson.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.