[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think my brother might be beating his gf right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1454856029606.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1454856029606.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
>can hear my brother hitting things and banging objects in his room
>his gf is sobbing
>I'm a NEET autist who only wears a dressing gown and has never been in one fight ever

I'm in a bit of a pickle, lads
>>
>>27600111
>A female
>Your sister
I fail to see the part where you should be caring.
>>
Who cares. He wouldn't be beating her if she hadn't done something to deserve it.
>>
>>27600111
>I'm a NEET autist who only wears a dressing gown
What?
>>
Who gives a fuck? Women are victims of abuse only have themselves to blame. The stupid cunts would rather be with violent wife beaters than a nice sweet caring man.
>>
>>27600111

>not joining in
>>
>>27600148
Oh shit I forgot you don't say dressing gown in burgerland

Bath robe, then. I spend all my time in a bath robe and sandals walking around the house pretending like I'm a roman emperor and barking like a dog when my parents tell me to get a job
>>
>>27600169
based as fuck anon
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 659x659
>>27600169
Ah carry on then.

About your brother... idk man i don't believe this post is necessarily real, but the chick will probably support him if you go and confront your brother about it so there's probably nothing you can do.
>>
Join in. Fuck her if you can.
>>
>>27600207
This. Spitroast.
>>
File: 1456685626462.png (116 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1456685626462.png
116 KB, 300x300
Don't feel bad OP, in this world there's like a billion of cool guys that could make her happy, instead, she prefers an asshole so let her learn her lesson.

>Pro tip help your bro.
>>
talk to your brother about it later if you want to be a good guy. id propably wouldnt do anything in your place though, maybe ask him if he put the bitch in her place alright
>>
Told them to stfu, you need to concentrate to shitpost and play vidya.
>>
she picked her man
could've picked you
>>
>>27600169
stay safe caesar
>>
might be a sex thing. Did this with my gf, she wanted me to hit her, ended up with a black eye at one point, kinda hard to hide.

Just saying she might like it. Try offering help anyway
>>
>>27600487
>>>/out/
>>>/tumbler/
>>
My brother did that a lot when he was 14. It eventually progressed to the point where he was beating her in the open. I kicked him into the couch while he was wailing on her like a beta white knight, and soon after they finally broke up.
>>
Literal bros before hoes man. She's just some slut who's more than likely going to up and leave.
>>
>>27600547
But if the brother is Chad then she'll stay with him and endure the abuse, believing she can change him.
>>
>>27600582
So? Either way you're going to keep your brother.
>>
>>27600544
You kicked the wrong person dumbass.
>>
>>27600169
Damn, I need to buy a bathrobe and sandals right now.
>>
File: 1459664112672.png (239 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1459664112672.png
239 KB, 900x675
>>27600111

>TFW went through the same thing
>TFW my brother beat his wife
>TFW one day she held me and cried into my chest
>TFW it was super awkward
>TFW I had a boner

Whew lads, I told her to go to the police and she did. She left him and all is well.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.