[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you supposed to do when she says "I love you"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 700x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 700x379
What are you supposed to do when she says "I love you" but you're not ready to say it back?
>>
>>27600097
You should always be ready to tell your mom you love her, anon.
>>
Make a humourous joke like
>I love me too
>>
>>27600113
Fuck, am I autistic, because that sounds like both a terrible and good idea
>>
The correct answer is "I like you very much and I could see myself falling in love with you, but I'm not quite there yet"
>>
>>27600142
ishygata
(i sure hope you guys arent this autistic)
>>
I'm warning you right now that she isn't stupid and, regardless of your answer, if it's not "I love you too", she's going to pick up on that and use it against you in one way or another.

For sake of minimizing drama in your relationship, be transparent and plain and simply tell her you don't think you're ready to tell her the same thing back.
>>
>>27600097
Lol, just lie and say it back you stupid tumblr tier faggot.
>>
I said "you're the best"

How'd I do /10?
How autistic was I /10?
>>
>>27600179
You friendzoned her/10
>>
>>27600179
Maybe if you were dating a 6 year old down syndrome girl
>>
>>27600185
Fuck, this was not my intention
>>
>>27600142
This is the correct answer.

>>27600179
This is "I love pie"-tier.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gId6nrMDmUU
>>
>girl texts "I love you"
>text back the "XP" emoji
>>
>>27600199
Sorry, cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcxqdUZqt1s
>>
>>27600250
HANGIN OUT
>>
/r9k/ - Relationship Advice
>>
>>27600278
Better than /r9k/ - blaming our shitty personalities on the women who reject us
>>
>>27600278
/r9k/ - wizardchan.org
>>
I flubbed up
>>
>>27600613
Is that you, OP? What happened?
>>
I'd go on to explain a lot of things while kissing her.
About how she wouldn't want me to say that before I meant it and how I think it's likely I will love her because she's the best girl I've ever met.

I wouldn't be dating her if she wasn't.
>>
File: 1430390914776.png (127 KB, 712x615) Image search: [Google]
1430390914776.png
127 KB, 712x615
>>27600097
If you're a woman:
Who cares? Fuck a back up man or hit up your ace orbiter for a day spa. There are plenty of dicks in line, and probably two or three harder than this schlub. You're probably getting tired of him, anyway.

If you're a guy:
You're fucked. She will chimp out, drop you, and find a Chad for a rebound fuck. Her girlfriends will all clap you on your shoulder for being a strong, assertive womyn doing what's best for you.
>>
This thread is why most robots should just stay single.
>>
>>27600722
>This thread is why most robots should just stay single.
Really? Because they might not be the first person to fall in love?
>>
>>27600155
Can we make this a thing please
>>
>>27600113
Basically this.

Never say it back, stay frosty.
>>
>>27600302
>>27600623
Doj...? Do I know you from /a/? Or are you pretending to be someone who hanged there a decade ago.
>>
say 'thanks, I love me too'.
>>
Reminds me of the time a guy came on this board with the same problem and admitted to responding, casually, "no thanks".

Like he was offered a cookie or something.
>>
>>27600237
Did she level up?
>>
What the fuck is this shit doing on this Austrian sewing enthusiast board?

This place is for robots. If you have someone other than your mom saying "I love you", you are not a robot, so FUCK THE FUCK OFF.
>>
>>27600179
this is the mark of a true robot
>>
>>27601172
Your impotent whining gives me a stiffy. Go back to wizardchan.
>>
>>27600914
You must be mistaking. I've never been to /a/ except once to get banned for /r/equesting by accident.

>>27601172
Be careful, manbaby, or you might transmutate into a pile of salt.
>>
File: 1453119926738.png (701 KB, 891x685) Image search: [Google]
1453119926738.png
701 KB, 891x685
true story
>driving a girl home
>"A real hero" playing on the radio
>stops by her house
>girl hug me and whisper to me "i love you anon"
>"i know"
>she squints her eyes looking confused and rushes out of the door
>"bye"
>she didn't even say bye
>drive away
i never talk to her anymore since then
>>
>>27601350
That shit only works if you're Harrison Ford.
>>
>>27601350
You have to persue her you dumbass.
>>
File: 1444562528917.jpg (21 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1444562528917.jpg
21 KB, 480x600
>>27600097
Thanks.

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
>>
>>27600097
what board do you think you are on you dumbfuck?
get out
>>
Say "I'm hungry, let's get something to eat"
>>
reminds me of one of a lot of cringe episodes I had (and still am) with this one girl

>qt: "you know Anon, to be honest I kinda like you"
>me, desperately trying to find time to think: "I appreciate your honesty"
>spent the following four years in a fucking limbo between friendzone and friend with benefit status, minus the benefits ofc

way to go

I wouldn't know how to answer to "I love you", because I don't even know what does "love" mean for normies: is having a crush "love"? is being attracted to a girl "love"?
>>
>>27604060
>is having a crush "love"? is being attracted to a girl "love"
no and no. love is when that person is the most important person in the world for you; it's when nothing gives you more joy then making them happy; it's when you miss them terribly when you don't see them.
>>
File: 7249d9427.jpg (39 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
7249d9427.jpg
39 KB, 500x382
>>27604257
That's exactly how I see it too, yet with my limited experience with girls I can't tell if I actually love her or I'm just addicted to her, since she's the only person who ever cared about me in a sentimental way. Sometimes it doesn't even look like there is any difference between loving and being addicted, but I know I don't love her as much as I loved my oneitis back in HS. It sounds stupid and I'm losing my mind over this, I only want to find out if she wants to be my gf or not. She gives me these mixed signals but I'm too socially impaired to decipher them or to send signals myself.

>tfw she's probably seeing other men, while you're there crying waiting for her answering your messages
>>
>>27600097
Girl I am seeing explicitly told me last night that she really liked me.

I asked her why.

She said
>Because I'm shallow

Joke or no joke apparently I am physically attractive enough to warrant that.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.