[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ was right yesterday we went out we were 3 boys and 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: scorpion.jpg (44 KB, 836x552) Image search: [Google]
scorpion.jpg
44 KB, 836x552
/pol/ was right

yesterday we went out

we were 3 boys and 3 girls

well

these 3 girls , when drunk, had kissed (with tongue) and maybe sucked the cunt of each other

also the 3 girls wanted to fuck desesperatly the guy 1, one girl even sit on his lap and started rubbing his dick

on the other hand, the guys 2 and me, had never had kissed any of these girls and will never

seriously what if the muslims are right?
>>
>people go for the hottest person within a group

STOP THE PRESSES
>>
>>27600071
Stuff like this makes me want to give up on life. No matter how hard I try I will never be good enough for a girl.
>>
>>27600071
>seriously what if the muslims are right?

The Muslims take it way, way too far and also polygamy sucks.
>>
File: Haunter-concerned-parents.jpg (20 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
Haunter-concerned-parents.jpg
20 KB, 450x253
>>27600093
>OMG ANON WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A GF YET XDXDXD
Every fucking time.
>>
It's simple as fuck mane. The supply of willing men is high and demand is low - hence, their value is low. On the other hand, the supply of willing women is low and demand is high - hence, their value is high.

Simple economy.
>>
File: G4Itprs.png (36 KB, 690x539) Image search: [Google]
G4Itprs.png
36 KB, 690x539
>>27600101
Nah, they know what's up.

Muslims also solve the problem of polygamy since Muslim men can take wives of any religion. So there's always a surplus of available women relative to the Muslim men available.
>>
>>27600088
>females go for the hottest person within a group

Ftfy
>>
>>27600071

You went out with drunk people, what do you expect?
>>
>>27600093
>Girls would rather fuck each other, fuck dogs, or fuck cactii before they'd ever even think about fucking you
JUST
>>
Forget girls. Embrace your fate as poz cumdump and be done with it.
>>
>>27600121

Yeah it's definitely working out great for them, you got me good anon.
>>
>>27600115
girls don't even ask me that because it's obvious, be glad some girls at least think you are fuckable
>>
This is why international Shariah Law would be great. Fucking whores need to cover their shit like the whores they are

Still doesn't stop a bitch from cheating, but yeah, you at least get to punish her for it. Yay
>>
>>27600071
Looks do matter, it's also the attitude. You could've talked to some other girls? Instead you sat together, watched him getting basically his dick sucked.
>>
>>27600071
ok heres the game plan from here on out broseph

hit the gym, weights, diet, clear skin, suntan, the works

maximize your phenotype, become physically sexy

now in general thats gonna take a year or more, have fun with that, this seperates the men from the betas, the men keep going even when results dont happen and the betas quit and results never happen

so now you have a moderately chad body, what do you do? you make yourself a loner, nobody is compared to you because you do things solo

but thats bad for social proof, so you try and find one or two guys who will give you social proof but wont be higher attractive than you - bonus points if theyre also bros who went from shit to sweet and understand the game

ive got one bro like this but hes in morocco on a world trip atm so ive been solo while hes gone. its awesome not beloning to a heirachy because youre automatically #1 of your personal space and you demonstrate you dont NEED anyone

but yeah none of this info matters unless you maximize your physical attractiveness, and smell nice, good teeth

also DONT TALK. talking is for betas who need to impress people. brad pitt doesnt need to talk, he just looks sexy and the girls implant a 'cool mysterious' personality onto him

let them implant a cool mysterious personality onto you when you become attractive

PUA tells you to chat them up etc because they know all the customers are unattractive and they might accidentally talk to a girl and signal to her hes beta bux

you dont need to do that when youre attractive
>>
>>27600088
>>27600134
BTFO
WHTEKNIGHTS ON A SUICIDE WATCH
>>
File: 2737618-3377445-thumbnail.jpg (139 KB, 500x734) Image search: [Google]
2737618-3377445-thumbnail.jpg
139 KB, 500x734
>>27600345
>Broseph
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>27600378
beta weak faggot detected
>>
whats it feel like to be cucked by your chad friend OP?
>>
>>27600395
Normie retard triggered.
>>
>>27600413
>implying i dont have ptsd and anxiety but cause im built like a brick shithouse and well spoken, dressed, attractive, etc, people dont know

AND THEY NEVER WILL
>>
>what if the Muslims are right?

Clearly you wouldn't know that Muslims advocate polygamy, which asserts that the most dominant male should gather the largest harem of women he can, whilst the weakest are left to fuck each other, which explains why islam also perpetuates a pretty homo-erotic culture (see accounts of Iraqi and Syrian soldiers fucking boipussy). I don't see how that would fix anything.
Clearly, a culture regimented by Christianity is the culture most well engineered to hinder perverseness and ensure that we have an equal society because of how core male-female couples are to the Christian religion.
>>
>>27600439
>well spoken, dressed, attractive, etc
You are not a robot nor have you ever been. Now fuck off, you don't understand what it's like to be a real robot. You think you can fucking browse here from your house and fucking pretend you're one of us. But you're not, and no matter how much you like to tell yourself otherwise you never will be.
>>
>>27600450
or maybe... fuck the betas who cant get laid? its evolution dictating they suck and shouldnt breed

who are we to create more betas? whats the benefit?
>>
>>27600345
Gayest thing I've ever read.
>>
>>27600180
It ;itera;;y is. They are the biggest growing religion in the world. 1 billion +
>>
>>27600488
>who are we to create more betas? whats the benefit?
Have you watched any Bill Gates interviews? Betas are the cause of most technological progress.
>>
>>27600345
I feel you man, you are right but you sound beta as fuck with this tldr you made, faggot
>>
>>27600121
So what happens when the whole world is Muslim? How are NEETs getting their wives when Chad just marries 4?
>>
File: feminist.png (566 KB, 1676x476) Image search: [Google]
feminist.png
566 KB, 1676x476
>>27600101
>>27600121
the smart thing to do would be to try to ally with the Muslims, but not join in the Muslim agenda

a necessary alliance of two very different but similarly traditional groups
>>
>>27600997
Wouldn't work. They're guaranteed to stab you in the back.
>>
>>27600071
THOSE GIRLS DID NOT APPLY GAME THEORY
>>
File: Confederate.png (95 KB, 2000x1263) Image search: [Google]
Confederate.png
95 KB, 2000x1263
>>27601022
How could they?

As with any similar situation historically, you don't need to immerse yourself in the Muslim situation to get their support. It's an "enemy of my enemy is my friend" situation. If there are legitimate states contributing to the Muslim cause, then organizing in support of "the free determination of Islamic peoples" or something like that might be enough to bolster some financial/material assistance for your own organization in the short term.
>>
>>27600121
>there's always a surplus of available women
BS. There are far more men than women under age 45. Look it up, bro. The reason why terrorism is so trendy among them is because beta mudslimes believe the lie of 72 virgins in the afterlife.
>>
>>27600450
>a culture regimented by Christianity
That's what got you into the trouble in the first place you gigantic moron.
>or culture has turned out like shit
>I know let's do everything all over again the same way
>>
>>27601063
The second they can turn on you without risking the war effort against the common enemy, they will do it. They need to be ones in charge. They have to be the last religion standing.
>>
>>27601065
>The reason why terrorism is so trendy among them is because beta mudslimes believe the lie of 72 virgins in the afterlife.

It's not like shit like this hasn't happened before without any religious influences. Generally what's consistent among all insurrections is that a group of decently-established men fight and die for the rights to increase their status further. Like a mediocre life is not a life worth living for. It's not really about comfort, but ambition. The US colonials were never actually oppressed, they just felt entitled to the material wealth of the new world.
>>
File: tips dispenser.jpg (124 KB, 790x1080) Image search: [Google]
tips dispenser.jpg
124 KB, 790x1080
>>27601077

>hi, i'm a fedorafag cuck!

this is you
>>
File: 1425723141137.png (94 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1425723141137.png
94 KB, 396x385
>>27600997
>>27601063

>thinking shitskin goatfuckers could go a minute without backstabbing any non-mudslime

Too dumb to live.
>>
>>27600071
it's called deregulation of the sexual market.
pretty sure /pol/ wasn't the first to ponder this.
>>
>>27601191
It's not about shitskin goatfuckers, it's about the money and supplies they're getting from states like Iran and Saudi Arabia.

It seems like you have a really black and white view of diplomacy. Thomas Jefferson once said "Alliances with none, trade partnerships with all". The suggestion is that something like a trade partnership does not expose the country to any threat whatsoever like swearing sides would.

So what I was really saying was that it's not new for an established power "like the United States" to fund newly-organized radical groups simply because their short-term goals align. They have the same enemy to fight but the US faces a greater diplomatic liability because of their legitimacy as a nation. They send money, food, guns, etc. to radicals to fight that enemy even though the radicals obviously have their own questionable long-term agenda.

Well the scenario could apply anywhere
>>
>>27601283

>It seems like you have a really black and white view of diplomacy.

It's the way it should be. Anytime we give some shitskin minority an inch, they take a mile and blow it up.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.