[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots. Ive had a terrible fucking day. Im in highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: ugly.jpg (22 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
22 KB, 474x474
Hey robots. Ive had a terrible fucking day. Im in highschool and i still get bullied by fuckwit idiots.

Pic related its me. Am i what they say i am? am i really some unloveable ugly fuck?....

ive never had a girlfriend and im still a kissless virgin. Why am i so alone?
>>
>>27599611
You look disgusting. No wonder youve never had a girlfriend before. Nice self esteem too buddy. You called your pic ugly. No wonder you have no friends
>>
>>27599625
>samefagging this hard
>>27599611
>>27599625
>samefagging this hard
>>27599611
>>27599625
>samefagging this hard
>>27599611
>>
>>27599611
lose the chub and you'll be just fine. it makes you look younger/more beta. style your hair. you're already average looking as it is now.
>>
>>27599611
You have to get violent. Even if your brain is telling you its an overreaction to some jokes, grit your teeth and start swinging.

Worst case, you get beat but the bullies know they cant talk shit without escalating the situation to a fight. They will prefer easier targets.
>>
File: meme.jpg (52 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
52 KB, 720x720
>>27599611

Hey dork its me from school. The one who bullies you. Im coming over to get some money off you. Cheers fatty
>>
>>27599648
If you dont shutup ill bully you too
>>
>>27599611
You look young. Cut this mopey teenage faggotry already. You're probably still in college, therefore you have plenty of chances to turn yourself around.

You really can't complain unless you're 25 and still in the same situation.
>>
>>27599611
>didnt even take headset off to take picture
maybe go off the computer for a bit, son
>>
>>27599611
fuck me, i can see the swallowed sadness of rejection in your eyes from here.
if i were you (and thank god im not) i would exercise nonstop until my parents gave me approval
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.