[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women enjoy sex? Or is it that they enjoy getting men other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1455567220001.jpg (682 KB, 2544x2050) Image search: [Google]
1455567220001.jpg
682 KB, 2544x2050
Do women enjoy sex? Or is it that they enjoy getting men other women cannot get? Men like the feel of sex. So they can be tall and handsome and still fuck a fat chick. But women can not be attractive and fuck a fat balding man. Impossible. So do women enjoy sex? Or is it all about enjoying the high status male other women want?
>>
>>27599131
That guy looks like David Bowie.
>>
>>27599131
Why do you care virgin not like anyone is going to touch you anytime soon.
>>
Is that Emily Ratajkowski with her twin sister?
>>
>>27599228

Spotted the slut
>>
women enjoying sex is the oldest meme in existence.
>>
>>27599213
Not really though, he is kinda trying to channel Bowie's rock star 'I don't give a fuck look at me be mysterious yet here is also my dick but I still don't give a fuck' vibe.

Like when he was in tights of a silly costume. You know.
>>
>>27599131
Women enjoy sex WITH SEXY MEN, they orgaism much more when they're with a top tier man. Look it up.w
>>
>>27599131
Jesus Christ mate, fuck a woman then tell me women don't enjoy sex
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme.png
48 KB, 500x282
[...]True romance, being desired and being the object of females' sexual fantasies, is the most precious thing in existence, since women's sexuality revolve around making their loved one cum and giving him pleasure. Only a few men get to have that, the genetic elite. No need to prove yourself worth of her love, no need for money, status, no arguing, just love, companionship and passionate sex."
>>
You should see how much my gf squirts. I know its all mostly piss but damn nothing else really fulfills me more than seeing her quake from the pleasure of reaching her own orgasm.
>>
>>27599258
I know what you mean man, I'm also high
>>
>>27599298
>You should see how much my gf squirts.
Ok, post link to video.
>>
Who's that guy? I want to be like him
>>
>>27599331
Doesnt exist... yet :^)
>>
>>27599131
>But women can not be attractive and fuck a fat balding man. Impossible.
>>
I've talked to plenty of young women (teens) about their sexual activities and desires, and it seems like masturbation is actually pretty common, and many say they can experience orgasm\climax. Many also have really wild fantasies, but I still get the feeling that the idea of a woman being addicted to the pleasure or being wildly sexual is somehow wrong, at least in most cases.

So yeah, I think it's mostly a social thing, they love the idea of the status of being with a certain guy, they love the idea of pleasing a 'worthy' guy, and so on. Looks certainly matter, they'd prefer to be with a muscular, healthy, young guy.
>>
>>27599373

Good post.

But I need to add. The younger the woman is the more she thinks her fun will last. When a woman gets older she gets the more serious she becomes. Cause she keeps getting less help, and less free stuff, and people are less and less nice to her. So she wise's up and will prioritize money. But by then it is too late to land a rich man.
>>
>>27599373
>>27599418
Shit, the redpillers arrived. Abandon thread.
>>
>Men like the feel of sex. So they can be tall and handsome and still fuck a fat chick. But women can not be attractive and fuck a fat balding man. Impossible.
What?
>>
>>27599418

Whatever you do, don't be her safe landing pad. She can go make her own money
>>
>>27599298
Squirting is Fucking disgusting. I don't even squirt when I orgasm. That's a red Fucking flag letting a girl piss everywhere.
>>
sometimes what women enjoy the most is giving men pleasure
>>
>>27599289
source of that quote?
>>
>>27599298
>>27600841

You retards know that male ejaculation is piss with sperms?
>>
>>27599131
women need some emotional attatchment to enjoy sex.
>>
>>27601391
No it's not, fucking idiot. There is no urine in your ejaculate. It is sperm and a liquid that nourishes sperm. There are only trace amounts of urine due to it passing through the same anatomy. The passage to your bladder is actually closed by a muscle when you have an erection you stupid fuck.
>>
Women are intuitive and recpetive. To allow an unrefined man to enter you is as eating poisoned honey, the sweetness of the experience is far outweighed by what you also take in.
>>
>>27599131
>Do women enjoy sex?
Yes.
>>
>>27601643

I can piss while fucking shitface.
>>
>>27601391
It's semen with sperm. Read up moron.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.