[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw successful e-business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: 2016 Earnings - Copy.png (36 KB, 819x565) Image search: [Google]
2016 Earnings - Copy.png
36 KB, 819x565
Not bad hey bros? Finally something good happens in my life.

No real point to this post. I don't have any friends to share my success with, and I don't want to tell my parents.

If anyone has any questions I'll stick around and answer them.
>>
>>27599125
What kind of buisiness?
>>
Why don't you want your parents to know? Are you planning a stealth move out when they least expect?
>>
File: DSC_0090.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0090.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>27599125
How did you do it? And i dont mean ultra secret details, just the general way you started the business.

I actually have some ideas for a product that does not exist yet (not entirely, anyway) and the potential market is huge and only going to increase.

Problem is i dont have startup money, so i wonder if i could sell my product by small quantities to some random eshop which already sells the same niche stuff.
>>
>>27599125
Any tips? How do I go about starting one?
>>
>>27599147
>>27599173
I built a few custom bots using ZennoPoster. I run a service that targets other website owners. (don't wanna get too specific here)

I have a few Virtual Private Servers. Whenever I get an order, I log into one of my servers and take 10min to set up a campaign with my custom bots. Then it runs for 24hrs or so. When it finishes it auto-generates a report which I send to the customer. Everything is legal and white-hat.

>>27599160
My parents never believed in any of my ventures. They've been hyper-critical of my life choices ever since I left school. When I started this, they told me outright it was going to fail. I'll let them continue to think that while I hoard money.

>>27599177
Too general of a question. What type of business are you looking to get into?
>>
>>27599273
Are you running a spambot or something?
>>
>>27599335
You're way off. It's 2016, I doubt there's money in spam.
>>
>>27599125
What forums/sites did you use to get ideas on how to make money with zennoposter?
>>
>>27599273
Do you scrub sites for information like prices for their competitors to analyze?
>>
>>27599487
I don't know that a site like this exists. But think about it - it can replicate ANY action a human could perform in a web browser. My VPS's can run 50+ active threads at a time, so it's like each machine is doing the work of 50ppl.

>>27599564
Yeah you pretty much nailed it.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-31+at+03.48.32).png (11 KB, 267x194) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-31+at+03.48.32).png
11 KB, 267x194
>>27599125
cpa or cps senpai?

pic related
>>
>>27599564
ohh nevermind
>>
>>27599125
What do the numbers mean?
>>
>>27599713
Holy shit, that's crazy money.

How much of that is profit?
>>
>>27599273

>When I started this, they told me outright it was going to fail. I'll let them continue to think that while I hoard money.

good for you brobot, i dreamed of doing that so many times.
>>
>>27599391
Oh there's still plenty of money in spam anon. You just have to get more sophisticated.
>>
>>27599724
Date -- Number of transactions -- Sales in USD
>>
>>27599734
these are my total profits, its hard to estimate since the reinvesting i have to do is not consistant
>>
Anon would you consider this easy?

I've never started a business because I'm a coward but I'm a software developer and it's so easy to get into this I just don't get why there's people who turn to dealing drugs and stuff.

I just can't relate at all and it's confusing to me why anyone would take the illegal path when society is so helpful in the western world in general.
>>
>>27599749
It feels fucking awesome, not gonna lie.

I had good marks in college but my savings ran out after the first year. I just couldn't go through with getting a student loan. Every fibre of my being said NOT to do it. So I didn't and didn't register for year 2.

My parents called me a fucking idiot. Said I should just put it all on a student loan. They pretty much hate me now and take every opportunity to let me know I'm a piece of shit for not being in school and being home so often. So now the jokes on them.

>>27599753
Yeah? Go on...
>>
>>27599125
good for you, fellow robot. tell the golddiggers to fuck off for us
>>
>>27599771
You couldn't even estimate? 10% profit after expenses? 90% profit after expenses?

How are you doing it? CPV/PPV ads? Media buying?

>>27599809
No it's not easy. It actually takes quite a bit of work, like 5-7 hours a day. That probably doesn't sound like much to your average wagecuck but for me that much work can be excruciating. Especially since it's every single day -- no days off.
>>
>>27599125
nice! how do you find your customers?
>>
How much are you making a year, OP?
>>
>>27599857
I've done SEO for my website, it gets about 5000 unique visitors a month now. I also have an email capture on my page and auto-responder.
>>
>>27599852

i can, i just trying to build more income streams right now. Im currently doing around 78% ROI. PPC mainly but cpv and ppv ocasionally
>>
>>27599876
You can see it for yourself in the first picture. Those are my sales for the first 3 months.
>>
>>27599817
Well for a long time spam has been phishing and other types of scams. But what's far more profitable is pump and dump on penny stocks. It's back again.
youtube.com/watch?v=ytDamqTjPwg
Old video explaining the idea in detail.

It's not important to be the one doing the spamming really, it's a big investment and it gets you hunted. Just following them and making money is good enough, but the volume of this stuff is just ridiculous.

If you want to do personal attacks like phishing it's far smarter to just set up a proxy and inject malicious Javascript. Morons actually use public proxies to do shady/important stuff. Most would pay to not be discovered. Not even sure if it's illegal aside from the blackmail honestly.
>>
>>27599896
Awesome. I always wanted to get into CPA but a lot of the networks seem scammy. I read some internet marketing forums and you always see threads about CPA gets getting stiffed on payments. Obviously you've found a reliable network if you've done like a half million in business with them.
>>
>>27599852
>it takes quite a bit of work
Sorry perhaps I've misunderstood what you're actually doing. Could you explain how the process goes from getting a client to job completion?
>>
How can we follow in your footsteps?
>>
>>27599923

most of them do this because one form or another, the affiliate would have done something mallicious like advertise where not allowed to or break the terms in general.
>>
>>27599125
I don't mean to be a killjoy but I hope you're meeting all your tax obligations or you can be fucked later. Seek an accountant for advice.
>>
>>27599125
How do you come up with ideas?

How do you know for sure that there is a hole in the market that your product will fill?
>>
I make more than you in a day kek
>>
>>27599991
Complete one year of college, drop out, faff the dog, buy some software, set up a website, profit
>>
>>27600048
Not op but unless you know allot about business which means having studied it for 4+ years there's very little probability you will be able to come up with an idea that you can execute, i personally think you should first gather a wealth of knowledge before thinking about starting a business,not doing so may more often than not result in failure and lost time.
>>
File: 1396286830914.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1396286830914.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>27600606
>having studied it for 4+ years
People have opened successful businesses for thousands of years before business studies became a thing

Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, and etc didn't study business
>>
>>27599661
Who do you sell the information to?
>>
>>27600699
>Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, and etc didn't study business
But they had people behind them who knew how to run businesses
>>
>>27600699
But they are all extremely smart and lucky individuals, what you are speaking of is called a Survivorship bias, unless you believe you're a genius, gathering information will result in a higher probability of success than gunning things.
>>
>>27600699

>Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, and etc didn't study business

not in college no, but Musk is a compulsive reader, im sure he had already read a shitload of business books by the age of 18.
>>
>>27601006
Yeah, so you hire a secretary with a business studies degree, not study it yourself.

>>27601084
To run any successful business you need some form of creativity and new ideas that can sell in the market. For that you need a knowlegde of science or computing. Knowing how the market works won't get you anywhere if you can't offer it anything.
>>
>>27601084
While I wouldn't advocate against gathering as much info as you can before jumping into a business, I find that most of the time it's not at all hard to keep an average business afloat. If you provide a service in a place where it's not completely saturated and the service you provide is at least decent and you don't overcharge for it, you've got it made. Using the broad understanding of service here, including selling products.
Even if you just look at something like Kitchen Nightmares, vast majority of restaurants make really obvious fundamental mistakes like shit food and really ugly interiors, or yet worse, starting with an enormous loan. People are stupid.
>>
>>27601166
The goal is to make big bucks anon, i have an uncle that does what you commented, he has failed at two stores,but he's able to survive, i'm confident that if he had more information he would be better of.
>>
>>27601909
There are no reliable ways of making big bucks if you don't already have a lot to begin with, best you can do is improve your chances and micromanage your plan.
I actually think that in the current climate where people are still not completely disillusioned with Early Access shit, putting some gimmicky tech on Kikestarter or making certain types of medium-profile games is a relatively reliable approach as long as you can present your shit professionally if you only have a small amount of money to work with. Sadly I don't have the time to deal with either because of university.
>>
>>27602026
What are you studying? Are you in debt?
>>
>>27602068
Medicine. Not at all, but I also don't have 50k+ to start up an indie videogame project. I would have enough for a Kikestarter gimmick, but then those need time.
>>
op, how long did it take you to get this sustainable income? are you doing arbitrage or affiliate marketing? how are you advertising your website? why do you have to work 7 hours a day if its mostly automated? thanks in advanced
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.