[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl online sends nudes and says she would have sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1456331643368.jpg (429 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456331643368.jpg
429 KB, 1920x1080
If a girl online sends nudes and says she would have sex with you doesn't that kind of make you less of a virgin? I mean theoretically if it weren't for the distance you wouldn't be a virgin, in theory?
>>
>>27599097
Virginity is a binary state, kiddo.

But stop overthinking it. Nobody gives a fuck.
>>
Wasn't the first thread enough?
>>
you could still fuck it up if you cant get a boner so it doesn't count until you put benis in vagina
>>
>>27599097
You're still a virgin lmao.

Also what VN ? looks fun
>>
>>27599892
danganronpa fuck the bot
>>
>>27599097
No, virginity is about whether Fate will continue to use your suffering for her amusement. If you really shouldn't be a virgin due to your wealth (Rodger) or you're only a virgin due to distance (you) you're even MORE of a virgin because Fate is delighting in her cruelty toward you.
>>
you could then say you are less of a virgin because you could easily pay a prostitute it does not count.
also Aoi best girl
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.