[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Regardless of how many marriageable men are around, many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1438572076186.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1438572076186.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>Regardless of how many marriageable men are around, many women are remaining unwed because life is full of other outlets for success: career, creative pursuits, travel, family, friends, sexual satisfaction, odd Twitter hobbies and more. It's not surprising that single women are also more likely to have active social lives compared to the coupled up.

>"I see my single status as something of a passport," Angela said. "I get to meet, work with, dance with, laugh with and sleep with whoever I want to at the time. I don't see anything changing my mind."

>"I spend my 20s focusing on what I can control: my health, education, career and independence, one day buying my dream home by the sea, traveling," Sandra, 28, a resident of Michigan, told Mic. "I can't let anyone in if I'm not OK with myself first."

What a time to be alive
>>
>>27599069
Nothing wrong with that, until they start claiming to be entitled to a good man to marry in seven years when they look like shit, don't get him, then raise retard children poorly on someone else's dime.
>>
>resident of Michigan
so fucking cheap because no one wants to live there
>>
>>27599069
There's nothing weird or wrong about this, from my perspective. We're living in an age in which we aren't so dependent on the people right next to us, so it's only natural that people won't take on the duties of marriage and kids.

Virtue is only valued because the world can be a cruel and dangerous place. Now that life is less of a fight for survival, it's hardly surprising that moral decay sets in
>>
>>27599155

And they'll get the very best man available at the moment they choose to settle down and you'll have achieved seven more years of compounded bitterness
>>
>>27599069
this world has officially turned into a hopeless shithole OP. get over it or you will kill yourself or kill other people
>>
>>27599069

It's common for girls in their late 20s to think the world is still ahead of them, but by the time they're "ready" they often have to compete with and will lose to much younger women
>>
Meanwhile in my Church a ton of girls (especially the good ones) my age are already getting married.

I'm 22. Please end it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.