[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pic related an autistic outfit to wear? Also I wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Express-2-Button-Sateen-Jacket.png (237 KB, 421x599) Image search: [Google]
Express-2-Button-Sateen-Jacket.png
237 KB, 421x599
Is pic related an autistic outfit to wear? Also I wasn't planning to wear a graphic tee, but instead just a plain tee.

I was going for a casual look with some jeans and just a plain tee, also some dress shoes? I figured wearing sneakers would look stupid with this outfit.
>>
>>27598842
Nothing is autistic if you're good looking. Chances are you aren't as good looking as that guy is, so it'd look like you're trying too hard.
>>
think you have to be a chad to pulloff the dress shirt
>>
Yes it is. Lose the blazer and the dress shoes.
>>
>>27598851
>>27598852
Well I'm not definitely not "Chad" material but I think I'm a decent 6/10 if not 7/10, also the jacket is fitted and tailored and somewhat expensive so it's not like some wal-mart tier jacket.

>>27598862
>Lose the blazer

B-but that's the whole point of this thread, I WANTED to wear the blazer. If I lose it then I'd just be wearing a t-shirt and jeans, I do that everyday. I just wanted to try something different, also you think sneakers would look better over dress shoes? Interesting.
>>
Clothes only go so far

Having a good or fitting body and face is what makes or breaks clothes
>>
>>27598899
Correcto. Now we can all kill ourselves.

>tfw faggot hips
>>
Wear whatever the fuck you wanna wear and don't give a fuck about what others think
>>
>>27598899
Well what if I'm a manlet but somewhat attractive and have a decent face and hair? I wear my hair in a clean style, my main downside is my body. I'm not super obese or overweight but I'm kind of chubby, though it's not very obvious unless I'm wearing a tight fitting shirt. It's kind of the reason I don't want to tuck in my shirt because my gut will be obvious, if I leave the shirt untuck then it hides my gut. But I asked /fa/ and they said to tuck in the shirt, not sure why but I guess it looks shitty to wear a blazer with a t-shirt and leave it untucked.

>>27598930
I wish I had that self confidence and mentality anon, I really do. I actually am pretty self conscious about everything I do, I think it's pretty impressive when I see people wearing outfits that I think look stupid and autism because they don't seem to care.
>>
File: Jacket 1.jpg (930 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Jacket 1.jpg
930 KB, 3264x2448
OP here, this is the coat I'm talking about. Sorry it came out sideways, I have a piece of shit Iphone and I'm too lazy to retake the photos. I'm sure you can get a good look at the coat, you can also turn it sideways from your computer if you really wanted to.
>>
Anything can look autistic with bad posture, shitty facial hair and a fat grotestque body
>>
>>27598842
Please don't listen to these memers. The outfit is good. I am not physically attractive in the slightest but my gf still likes my blazer outfit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.