[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: images (5).jpg (21 KB, 355x414) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
21 KB, 355x414
>tfw accidentally cheated on bf and lost my virginity to someone else
>tfw never telling him
>>
i'm sure he's going to fucking notice esp when the guy brags to every faggot friend he has
>>
2/10 for making me reply to bait thread #12144141841
>>
What a shame this artist copy pasted yolandis whore face on that sweet mech
>>
>accidentally cheated
>exact same story as the last thread
Nice b8
>>
>>27598786

>b8ing a terribly stale, washed up copypasta of a b8
>degrades quality of board with sub par post

So easy, a chimp could do it!

faggot-niggers, the lot ofyou
>>
File: image.png (335 KB, 393x345) Image search: [Google]
image.png
335 KB, 393x345
>dad died before I was born
>mother put me up for adoption
>>
>>27598859
Were you adopted?
>>
>>27598786
>>tfw accidentally cheated on bf and lost my virginity to someone else
>>tfw never telling him

acidently lel
>>
File: 1450102440943.jpg (108 KB, 879x617) Image search: [Google]
1450102440943.jpg
108 KB, 879x617
>tfw only using him for food
>he thinks he will eventually get sex
>>
>>27598872
yes I was. I am still sad because my mother didn't want me
>>
File: love.png (11 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
love.png
11 KB, 180x200
>>27598893
It sounds more like your mother couldn't take care of you and wanted you to be taken by someone who could.
And you got a family who chose you and loves you fembot
>>
>>27598893
I wouldn't want you either, you fat sack of shit.
>>
>>27598859

You have no idea how amusing this pic is in this context.

PS: Dem crocodile's tears.
>>
>>27598786

looks like accidental cheating is somebody's chosen b8 tonight brobots. Sage if you feel the need to weigh in and move on
>>
>>27598859
be my wife to adopt a little kid with
>>
>>27598883

Somehow, a pure waifu getting pumped and dumped after giving up her v card for some random joe is worse than getting cheated on by a slut who gets blacked by a pack of niggers.
>>
>>27598786
gtfo normie slut
>>
>>27598883
Cuck king covered this so well.

The level of cruelty women are capable of in times of peace and without breaking the law are incredible.
>>
>>27599488

Some might say that this is the rant of a robot incel, but it isn't, I can tell you first hand.

What's worse, even the nicest chicks can do it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.