[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever go on /soc/ and post your face on a rate thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: 1452201508465.jpg (498 KB, 700x988) Image search: [Google]
1452201508465.jpg
498 KB, 700x988
Did you ever go on /soc/ and post your face on a rate thread? what did people rate you?

I'm a 6 on average it seems.
>>
>4

The same rating obese people get.
>>
No I did not. Also I think it is a very strange thing to do.
>>
>>27598835
Not really. It's somewhat interesting to see other peoples personal opinions on your looks. The rating system seems off most of the time.
>>
>>27598867
I still think it is.
Pictures are still. They only catch one angle. Also often times attractiveness is greatly influenced by interaction. Does one's style suit them? Are they sympathetic?

Also attractiveness is a very subjective category. Responses are not representative in any way. Maybe it is possible to find out whether one is generally handsome, not too good looking or rather ugly.
You said it yourself: The rating system is off most of the time.

And most of all why would you want to find out? Why don't you take the reactions of your environment? How are the opinions of strangers on the web of any relevance?
>>
File: handsy.jpg (2 MB, 1076x1268) Image search: [Google]
handsy.jpg
2 MB, 1076x1268
I mostly get ignored

just like in real life
>>
>>27599059
You actually make alot of sense anon..

I guess i posted there a few times to get the opinions of strangers to see what they think of me to know why i'm unlucky with social interactions. But you make a good point by saying that a still image of a face is only a very small part of the equation.
>>
Got 3 multiple times, one time I got 4.
>>
>>27598765
probably a 2 or 3
>>
I'm too chickenshit to do that. I actually never posted a picture of myself online.
>>
>>27599090
Do you have a picture without the facial hair?

/soc/ has rated me a 4
>>
Girls mostly rate me like 5 or 6 dudes give me 7 or 8... Guess im only attractive to guys.
>>
Always 3 or 4, sometimes some retard gives me a 7 or something.
>>
>>27599090
Did you try not badly photoshopping it? Maybe that would help.
>>
>>27599090
I don't believe this is you.

Not Chad Thundercock, but I can guarantee there have been girls who saw you on the street and dreamt about you atleast a few times.
>>
File: 147928642.jpg (337 KB, 805x1158) Image search: [Google]
147928642.jpg
337 KB, 805x1158
>>27599153
absolutelt
>>
>>27599099
Maybe it is normal to ask for feedback and I am just overthinking it.
So strange is probably a little harsh.
I still think it would not really be accurate feedback though.
Plus I really think a lot of people do it for the circlejerk.
>>
No because one of the unspoken rules is "Whatever goes in /soc/, stays in /soc/"
>>
> tfw got 4 on average
> gf gets an 8 on average

/soc/ is a circlejerk. Guys get rating all around the place, with girls getting inflated rating by every guy and shit rating by girls unless you share the same wardrobe.
>>
>>27599178
It's you! The Hero of Kvatch!/10
>>
>>27599198
that's everywhere, my man

you would get the same results on reddit or even IRL
>>
File: why.jpg (464 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
464 KB, 600x600
Why would you browse /soc/? The narcissism, insincere flattery, and forced politeness is unbearable.
>>
>>27599226
>>27599191
i just went to a face rate thread and it was literally all normie fucks that are probably just too racist/sexist to go on reddit so they have to go here to get their validation
>>
>>27599226
>insincere flattery, and forced politeness is unbearable

I don't know what /soc/ you saw but the /soc/ I've been on is all cock pics and shameless beta orbiting
>>
>>27598765
I did it a couple times. Did about average. Those people are weird. I quickly started noticing a lot of the same people rating the same pics of each other day in and day out. I don't understand what issues they have.
>>
File: ukrainian amusement park.jpg (589 KB, 800x1120) Image search: [Google]
ukrainian amusement park.jpg
589 KB, 800x1120
I only posted a casual photo in a "would you fuck the posters above you" thread to see if me being a kissless virgin was the result of my looks or my social incapabilities.

I got rated everything from "Yes omg" to "No ew".
>>
File: 22.jpg (25 KB, 400x379) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
25 KB, 400x379
>>27598765
No because only fucking normies an failed normies post photos of themselves.
>>
I only post on /r9k/ and get
>8/10
>9/10
>REEE
>chad
>hipster chad
Etc.
>>
>>27598765
No. I don't want to get told I'm below average, since I already know that.
>>27599226
>forced politeness
I only ever rate cocks, and I'm sincere when I do. I do favor uncut cocks more than cut ones, though.
>>
7 on average, get a few 6s and 8s though. People IRL tell me I'm good looking.

Still a fucking virgin Chinese cartoon watching, Bhutanese spice trading forum browsing futa fapping faggot.
>>
I posted my cock which got 7s and 8s.
Felt pretty good 2bh.
>>
>>27600688
Nice dubs, Mr. 9/10 cock.
>>
>>27598765
I don't post my face on anonymous image board.
>>
I did like a year and a bit ago. I got a couple 10s but usually 8 on average. Started messaging a girl who's come to visit me twice since then.
>>
>>27598765
which chinese cartoon is this?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.